Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr - Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (680444 Views)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Invest In This Business And Make Regular And Huge Profit. / You Can Make Regular Income From Methylated Spirit Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Venzal: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
khassy:

nice idea, I go with the Facebook. that way more people can always join and read through old post.
If you use whatsapp, trust me except your phone has big battery you may need to be charging it very minute and you'll see the fighters, lovers, preachers and everybody. Too much disturbance would follow and the essence of the thread will be lost.

You can check what Cheryy.lstun did with the first fiverr thread, it has grown to be on of the biggest fiverr Facebook group today.

My 2kobo
Lool @ emboldened. Thanks for your valued input.

I'll check out the mentioned moniker and see how far.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Graceie(f): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Venzal:
Is this the only account you're operating on Fiverr?

Yes for now, but I'm planning going into graphics because I have experience on graphics.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Sleep they get orders keh? Bro check your inbox abeg! Earned level one status for about a week now, I never wake up to one order... Man still hustling using the b request page
Mehn check my profile and see the queue there right now and no $5 deal there. The work don tire me. Looool. Anyway, NL email system ain't working for me.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
favex:

Thanks, I didn't even think of Pdf as an option cos he constantly insists on word format. I will give this one a try. He's from Canada. Thanks once again
Him dey mad. Na scam. Tell him to give you his email address (Gmail) then you email it to him and let him use Google to open it directly from his mail. Let me see how it won't open on Google. Mscheeeew.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dexterouskay:
Good evening fellow Nairalanders.
My name is Kola.

Knowledge is Power
Wisdom is the right application of knowledge.

I have pletoria of ebooks on vaious hotselling gigs.
Written by both Nigerian n foreign fiverr gurus.

Contact me if you need any for a token
I will give you two extra ebooks and a video if you buy 5 and above
adesanyaadedamola@gmail.com
Thankz
Hahahahaha. Go sell the gigs and make money jor. You don't need 'token' after all.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by akashi01(m): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
Chat between I and one Pakistani scammer.

Awon Ole

I kiakia tell am my mind..awon oloribu

1 Share

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Seajae:

What's the size sir?

Lol you dey fear big size, I don't know cause I already had the explandio before, but I got the non-password crack link from there. Here is another link with a small size https://mega.nz/#!jAlAyLxD!vUDcgGdux_ykdljZKxP-NUoR_W1Zkly1EBxnawochdk this is just 500mb, but after copying from here, use the crack from the other side for it. that crack dosn't request for PW.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Swizdom(m): 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
beautycrush24:

I beg to disagree with you on that one. I have realized that we are the ones that paint ourselves black in Nigeria. I have a Nigerian account that is doing better than my US account so i abandoned d US account. As long as you know what you're doing, your gig would be purchased especially if you hae a video to show your skills or something.

You made your video with scribe or just you appearing on the video?
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
akashi01:
Chat between I and one Pakistani scammer.

Awon Ole

I kiakia tell am my mind..awon oloribu

leave am na sheep.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Abdulasod: 12:14am On Sep 22, 2016
urgently need reviews from non-writing niche
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 12:39am On Sep 22, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Download FlashVpn on your android. Thank me later grin grin grin

I really want to thank you now and not later. Thank Yoooooou.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by felibrain: 1:14am On Sep 22, 2016
Abdulasod:
urgently need reviews from non-writing niche
I have one for you.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajishomo: 1:22am On Sep 22, 2016
gocare:

Lol you dey fear big size, I don't know cause I already had the explandio before, but I got the non-password crack link from there. Here is another link with a small size https://mega.nz/#!jAlAyLxD!vUDcgGdux_ykdljZKxP-NUoR_W1Zkly1EBxnawochdk this is just 500mb, but after copying from here, use the crack from the other side for it. that crack dosn't request for PW.
Thanks bro for this file. I just downloaded the file, but it's asking for password. Please help.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Emmyk(m): 1:54am On Sep 22, 2016
adamkolo11:

@Khassy, Venzal or anyone who cares can someone please help me review my profile as i am almost sounding like a broken record. www.Fiverr.com/gigtech2maryweb
Mary's , not "Mary profile page".
Every other thing looks okay, " walm welcome".
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gocare: 2:01am On Sep 22, 2016
ajishomo:

Thanks bro for this file. I just downloaded the file, but it's asking for password. Please help.
after downloading did you follow the instructions from the other crack file? close your browser, copy the crack file from the other path, then paste it in the explandio folder. just follow the instuctions of the other folder.

I just gave you this one cos its smaller, it does not have a crack so it will ask for password, copy crack from the other side.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 4:04am On Sep 22, 2016
gocare:
after downloading did you follow the instructions from the other crack file? close your browser, copy the crack file from the other path, then paste it in the explandio folder. just follow the instuctions of the other folder.

I just gave you this one cos its smaller, it does not have a crack so it will ask for password, copy crack from the other side.
He is asking for password to the .rar file and not the software itself. I encountered a similar problem after download.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Mikkyjay17(m): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2016
please I need help

someone contacted me a for YouTube likes, comments for his video. Please anyone in this niche should help me out doing it.

special bonus to offer my helper.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2016
Mikkyjay17:
please I need help

someone contacted me a for YouTube likes, comments for his video. Please anyone in this niche should help me out doing it.

special bonus to offer my helper.
how many comments and for hw many days....how much are u willing to pay
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Mikkyjay17(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2016
sseunth:
how many comments and for hw many days....how much are u willing to pay

send a PM to me bro. 20 days delivery.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by beautycrush24(f): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2016
Swizdom:

You made your video with scribe or just you appearing on the video?

Firstly, not all gigs require videos. Unless u just want to use whiteboard for advert.

I dont appear on any video. I offer video gigs so I just do a sample video and put it there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by sseunth(m): 8:00am On Sep 22, 2016
Mikkyjay17:

send a PM to me bro. 20 days delivery.
08141265635 whatsapp
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Mikkyjay17(m): 8:02am On Sep 22, 2016
louie3:
Hi, everyone. I want to expand my skills to motion graphics and 2d animation and I need the following softwares in order to do that:
1.Adobe After Effects. I tried downloading it from their website to no avail. It refuse to download. I dont know why. I searched google for alternative download links but all led to the adobe website. So please if you know anywhere were I can download it + cr.ac.k let me know.
2.Explaindio. This one I saw but the file size was 2. Sumtin gig. I don't have that kin of data in this buhari era. So if you know where I can get it for 1gig or less abeg tell me.(+cr.ac.k).
3.svg images. I have seen some packs but more will be gladly appreciated.

Please make una help me. So the hustle go still get head small.
Thank you.

Bro seems you already know how to use this text to speech stuff. I have a work for you.

My clients needs to covert his note to audio book which is about 10hours. but in a nice ascent, but I prefer using American ascent for him because that's what I used on my profile.

I want you to do the job for me.

if you dont mind to drop your number so as to give u a call.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by bethelmendels(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2016

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 8:09am On Sep 22, 2016
Mikkyjay17:

Bro seems you already know how to use this text to speech stuff. I have a work for you.

My clients needs to covert his note to audio book which is about 10hours. but in a nice ascent, but I prefer using American ascent for him because that's what I used on my profile.

I want you to do the job for me.

if you dont mind to drop your number so as to give u a call.
08 one four 1 5 0 five nine zero 6.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Mikkyjay17(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2016
sseunth:
08141265635 whatsapp

Done that already
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajishomo: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2016
louie3:

He is asking for password to the .rar file and not the software itself. I encountered a similar problem after download.
gocare:

@gocare Thanks so much bro. I'm actually asking for the password to the .rar file.
@louie3 Please could you share how you got it to work?
@all gurus in the house, Please help
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by Abdulasod: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2016
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by louie3(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2016
ajishomo:

@gocare Thanks so much bro. I'm actually asking for the password to the .rar file.
@louie3 Please could you share how you got it to work?
@all gurus in the house, Please help
Na the same boat carry us o. I am still looking for password to the .rar file.
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by ajishomo: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2016
beautycrush24:

Firstly, not all gigs require videos. Unless u just want to use whiteboard for advert.

I dont appear on any video. I offer video gigs so I just do a sample video and put it there.
Please how did you get the password to the explandio rar file?
Please help a broda
Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2016
I was editing my gig and came across a switch at the top right on the pricing page "3 Packages". It's off. Dont know what it means. Sould i turn on or leave it be.

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by gen2lpat(m): 11:13am On Sep 22, 2016
Secondly, i saw this on my gig. Can someone interpret? Thanks

Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by khassy(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2016
adamkolo11:

@Khas sy, Ven zal or anyone who cares can someone please help me review my profile as i am almost sounding like a broken record. www.Fiverr.com/gigtech2maryweb

Warm welcome to Mary's profile page. I understand that Writing good business content, companies quality SEO articles and blogpost index its product sales 100%. This is what I do for a living. Feel free to explore my 6 years professional multi-skilled, multi-talented writing experience. CONTACT NOW

Your ABOUT sounds more like an autobiography lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( no offense bros kiss kiss kiss ), doesn't sound professional (IN MY OPINION)

The weather is hot no need giving them something warm again, grin grin grin grin cool their temper cheesy cheesy (Use hi instead)

MARYS' (Possession noun) not Mary's (Mary is) (NOT VERY SURE ABOUT THIS SO DO YOUR RESEARCH OOO)

You shouldn't understand that, makes it seem you read it from a book and you want to write an exam on it. show them why it is what it is
stop mixing capital and small letters
that sentence is so long and confusing ( read it thrice and couldn't understand what you are saying, it honestly doesn't make any sense to me)
you mixed so many clauses together, it didn't add up to any meaningful sentence (REMEMBER IF ONE PERSON DOESN'T GET WHAT YOU MEAN, CHANCES ARE OTHERS WONT TOO so don't feel its only me that doesn't get it)

makes it feel like you write out of necessity than out of passion (What you do for a living is diff from your passion)

are you Antarctica that they are gong to explore cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 years OF professional and not 6 yrs professional

YOUR GIG TITLE

I will write Top CONTENT original 500 words webcontent and blogpost
this is off, would you search for top content web content or ORIGINAL web content and blog post
I WILL WRITE ORIGINAL 500 Words webcontent or blogpost (I think it should be web content/ blog post {notice the diff in spacing}, not so sure about this but check for yourself sha)

I will persuasively write UNIQUE Emails marketing campaign for you
PERSUASIVE sound better then unique
I WILL WRITE PERSUASIVE Email marketing campaign for you

you are a writer but your certification is on web development shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

you are from US but your English level is fluent, change that thing to Native

IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEAN IN THAT SENTENCE, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO CRAFT AN ABOUT FOR YOU

I like your gig pictures, did you make them yourself??

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (423) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.