Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Shocking! Three Women Stripping & Dancing In Front Of Children Begging For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking! Three Women Stripping & Dancing In Front Of Children Begging For Money (1251 Views)

Three Women In Messy Fight Over Sex / My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me / Shocking! Three Hot Women Kidnap Man And Rape Him For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Three Women Stripping & Dancing In Front Of Children Begging For Money by loadedgizzy(m): 3:18am On Jul 20, 2016
Three Mexican women have disgraced themselves by stripping and dancing in front of many people including children inside a coach.

Three women has left people in total shock after they stripped and danced in front of children.

According to a report by The Sun, the women on board a bus travelling from Mexico City to Pachuca and started taking their clothes off and gyrating in front of passengers after telling them they needed cash to “continue their party.”

Unknown to them, one shocked passenger filmed one of the women stripped down to her knickers as she danced to Sean Paul’s dance hit ‘I’m Still In Love With You.’

CONTINUE READING AND WATCH AND DOWNLOAD VIDEO BELOW;
http://loadedgizzy..com/2016/07/shocking-three-women-stripping-dancing.html

Re: Shocking! Three Women Stripping & Dancing In Front Of Children Begging For Money by Ak47young(m): 3:29am On Jul 20, 2016
Help to to vote for the competent NAMADI as BEST POLITICIAN NUESA http://abunuesa.byethost7.com/
Re: Shocking! Three Women Stripping & Dancing In Front Of Children Begging For Money by kuuljay(m): 3:47am On Jul 20, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Shouldnt Approach A Girl On Sunday / PHOTOS: They Married As Virgins! He’s 28, She’s 24, Read Their Lovely Story / Please Help!!! Am In Love With My Friend Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.