Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? (3323 Views)

Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by lawrence1234: 3:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Is Melania Trump a Mail Order Bride?

Melania Knavs, was born in 1970 in Yugoslavia, now know as Slovenia. Knavs studied design and architecture at the University of Ljubljana in Slovenia. She then worked as a model for fashion houses in Milan and Paris before relocating to New York City in 1996.

After moving to New York City , Knavs supposedly met Donald Trump at a Fashion Week party in New York City in September 1998. Their relationship gained attention after a 1999 interview on The Howard Stern Show, and additional publicity after the 2004 launch of Trump's successful business-oriented reality television show, The Apprentice. Donald Trump described their long courtship in 2005: "We literally have never had an argument, forget about the word 'fight' . We just are very compatible. We get along."
After becoming engaged in 2004, Donald Trump and Melania Knavs were married on January 22, 2005, at The Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea in Palm Beach, Florida, followed by a reception in the 17,000-sq.-ft ballroom at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate.

Trump has always stated he met his wife Melania at a fashion week party in 1998. But Anna Novak a matchmaker who operated an office in Slovenia for several "Mail Order Bride" companies, including a company called A Foreign Affair, says she received a call sometime around 1995 from the head office to help arrange a call between a female member Melanija, and A VIP client she only knew as Donald. Shortly after the call, Melania asked to be removed as a member and to have her profile completely removed from the websites.

If this was truly "The Donald" and the "Melania" then why the secrecy? Trump was married at the time, even when they met each at the Fashion Week party. It is not a secret that Trump has had a long history of infidelity, When married to his first wife, Czech model Ivana Zelní Ková, he had an affair with actress Marla Maples, In 1992 Ivana's and Donald's divorce was finalized, shortly thereafter Donald sued Ivana for $25 million, alleging she was not honoring a gag clause in their divorce agreement by disclosing facts about him. Maples and Donald were married the following year after his first divorce on December 20, 1993. The couple's divorce finalized in June 1999, nearly one year after the Fashion Week party where supposedly Donald met Melania for the first time.

A spoke's person for A Foreign Affair' in Phoenix AZ, says. "We have a strict confidentiality policy so we can not make any comments about any member or client." They did admit they do help many rich and or famous clients find love overseas.

Article by: Lawrence Mcdonald

1 Like

Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by ycat: 4:52am On Jul 20, 2016
Crooked train throwing everything in the air just so one may stick.

Mail order brides are the women arranged from mostly Asia and Latin countries. Melania couldn't have been one since she was already in the country and always talks about how they met. There has not been substantiated claim of infidelity on the part of Trump, if there's any truth to it, it won't be left in the hands of people like you, D's would have run ads with it and made it a focal point. If you want to talk about infidelity, you should be looking at the Clintons who majored in that department and everybody knew it, not Trump who the only tool his opponents have is defamation.

1 Like

Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by Lucasbalo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
ycat:
Crooked train throwing everything in the air just so one may stick.

Mail order brides are the women arranged from mostly Asia and Latin countries. Melania couldn't have been one since she was already in the country and always talks about how they met. There has not been substantiated claim of infidelity on the part of Trump, if there's any truth to it, it won't be left in the hands of people like you, D's would have run ads with it and made it a focal point. If you want to talk about infidelity, you should be looking at the Clintons who majored in that department and everybody knew it, not Trump who the only tool his opponents have is defamation.
He cheated on Ivanna with Marla Maples when he was still married to Ivanna. He also cheated on Marla Maples with Melanie and that's what led to the divorce between him and Marla and he had to exercise his Prenuptial Clause to pay Marla $10million. He's a serial cheater. Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by ycat: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
Post their divorce decree here or non-left wing source for verification or shush!
Lucasbalo:
He cheated on Ivanna with Marla Maples when he was still married to Ivanna. He also cheated on Marla Maples with Melanie and that's what led to the divorce between him and Marla and he had to exercise his Prenuptial Clause to pay Marla $10million. He's a serial cheater. Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by Lucasbalo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
ycat:
Post their divorce decree here or non-left wing source for verification or shush!
It shows you know absolutely nothing about Tramp. It was a public divorce and I remember that Marla Maples the Georgia Peach was pregnant for him while he was still married to Ivanna. Keep to your lane because you don't know anything about US except the junk you google.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by ycat: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Olodo, I said post your non-left-wing credible source, you can't so you have to talktrash your way out. Brainwashed theorist, what do you know about America? We know other than politicians, upstanding Nigerians doing well can't support left-wingers because they don't need handouts and don't want to be suppressed like you robots. Get googling then and see how that helps your situation. Even google couldn't help you get credible storIes. I will still whip you in real US politics, not the hogwash news you are fed with. If your head is still intact on your neck you won't be trying to talk about Trump cheating when Clintons , the granddaddy of cheating are closed by.

Lucasbalo:
It shows you know absolutely nothing about Tramp. It was a public divorce and I remember that Marla Maples the Georgia Peach was pregnant for him while he was still married to Ivanna. Keep to your lane because you don't know anything about US except the junk you google.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by Lucasbalo(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
ycat:
Olodo, I said post your non-left-wing credible source, you can't so you have to talktrash your way out. Brainwashed theorist, what do you know about America? We know other than politicians, upstanding Nigerians doing well can't support left-wingers because they don't need handouts and don't want to be suppressed like you robots. Get googling then and see how that helps your situation. Even google couldn't help you get credible storIes. I will still whip you in real US politics, not the hogwash news you are fed with. If your head is still intact on your neck you won't be trying to talk about Trump cheating when Clintons , the granddaddy of cheating are closed by.

You are a bumbling fool of Grand Canyonic proportion. If you are dropped at Laguardia, you won't know where the hell you are. Brainwashed fool supporting a racist that his Klan friends will hang you upside down. Come to Chicago and let me drive you to Southern Indiana and your trump klans will hang you upside down. I will vote for Hillary on November 8 and can you say the same thing. Talking trash about things you have no clue about. With all Bill cheating, he's still with his wife while the scam artist is on his third wife. He's nothing but a snake oil salesman ala his unaccredited and fake Trump university.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by ycat: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Go and hug your doping machine, I don't even know my entire state ,its now where you live in shoe box I'm going to know.SUEGBE wants to show he knows New York. Why won't you know anywhere when you walk everywhere, ODE! The next thing from you fool will be "everyone walks in New York". To those of you who can't afford to pay for parking and taxis.

You probably haven't heard that democrats founded KKK and even they have since retired and black people themselves are the new KKK killing themselves way more than the Klan could do in their peak.

Most of you talking "i will vote Hilary" probably have criminal record and can't vote, but no, you won't let us hear word. The people who are going to vote aren't saying anything, empty barrel.

Obviously I know better than you, you are brainwashed, I know your type when I see one, you are just empty shell people fill with shiiit.

Clinton can't leave his wife because she's in on the abuse of women, and Trump make a better decision with his university while Clintons ripped off very poor people in Haiti and Bill Clinton got $16m out $55m given to help poorly performing school Laureate that again affected poor countries like Peru. Again remove the plank in your eyes before helping WASH your friends eyes.

Go jump off a cliff, you don't know anything other that gutter gist.
Lucasbalo:
You are a bumbling fool of Grand Canyonic proportion. If you are dropped at Laguardia, you won't know where the hell you are. Brainwashed fool supporting a racist that his Klan friends will hang you upside down. Come to Chicago and let me drive you to Southern Indiana and your trump klans will hang you upside down. I will vote for Hillary on November 8 and can you say the same thing. Talking trash about things you have no clue about. With all Bill cheating, he's still with his wife while the scam artist is on his third wife. He's nothing but a snake oil salesman ala his unaccredited and fake Trump university.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by Lucasbalo(m): 1:20am On Jul 23, 2016
ycat:
Go and hug your doping machine, I don't even know my entire state ,its now where you live in shoe box I'm going to know.SUEGBE wants to show he knows New York. Why won't you know anywhere when you walk everywhere, ODE! The next thing from you fool will be "everyone walks in New York". To those of you who can't afford to pay for parking and taxis.

You probably haven't heard that democrats founded KKK and even they have since retired and black people themselves are the new KKK killing themselves way more than the Klan could do in their peak.

Most of you talking "i will vote Hilary" probably have criminal record and can't vote, but no, you won't let us hear word. The people who are going to vote aren't saying anything, empty barrel.

Obviously I know better than you, you are brainwashed, I know your type when I see one, you are just empty shell people fill with shiiit.

Clinton can't leave his wife because she's in on the abuse of women, and Trump make a better decision with his university while Clintons ripped off very poor people in Haiti and Bill Clinton got $16m out $55m given to help poorly performing school Laureate that again affected poor countries like Peru. Again remove the plank in your eyes before helping WASH your friends eyes.

Go jump off a cliff, you don't know anything other that gutter gist.
For an alley cat like you, worshipping your white masters is a religion. Grand Wizard of KKK David Duke is running as a Republican Senator of Louisiana. Go and kiss his rear as you are kissing his racist Trampy buddy of his. People like you who are nothing can't even show your face. You are anonymous piece of poo. Faceless mental dwarf.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by ycat: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
You this conspiracy theories Bumkin, shame of you. If you are not being brainwashed by super iddiots, you will know that democrats is the party of KKK, the party of slavery, the party that's responsible for the lopsided incarceration of black people. You are too dumb to know that people switch party affiliation and Duke became R's when he moved away from his past. You same racist black are the one terrified and quick to kiss white people's ass, I know your type well enough. The people who fed you shiitt did a terrible job of not giving you a chance to land on your feet. Show your face and living condition if you aren't worse off whatever you think of me. You an empty barrel probably living in a shoe box junk of a room share with other drifters. Icky fresh-off-the-boat piece of shiitt like you talking dumb about what you don't know. "White people this white people that" rants will only hold you down like those you are listening to and make you fail in everything you lay your hands on and won't make you even try, cos you always have it at the back of your mind that you have white people to blame for all your problems.
Lucasbalo:
For an alley cat like you, worshipping your white masters is a religion. Grand Wizard of KKK David Duke is running as a Republican Senator of Louisiana. Go and kiss his rear as you are kissing his racist Trampy buddy of his. People like you who are nothing can't even show your face. You are anonymous piece of poo. Faceless mental dwarf.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by Lucasbalo(m): 2:04am On Jul 26, 2016
ycat:
You this conspiracy theories Bumkin, shame of you. If you are not being brainwashed by super iddiots, you will know that democrats is the party of KKK, the party of slavery, the party that's responsible for the lopsided incarceration of black people. You are too dumb to know that people switch party affiliation and Duke became R's when he moved away from his past. You same racist black are the one terrified and quick to kiss white people's ass, I know your type well enough. The people who fed you shiitt did a terrible job of not giving you a chance to land on your feet. Show your face and living condition if you aren't worse off whatever you think of me. You an empty barrel probably living in a shoe box junk of a room share with other drifters. Icky fresh-off-the-boat piece of shiitt like you talking dumb about what you don't know. "White people this white people that" rants will only hold you down like those you are listening to and make you fail in everything you lay your hands on and won't make you even try, cos you always have it at the back of your mind that you.have white people to blame for all your problems.
Brainstem, why don't you show your face since you want to get known. Dummy, Duke has always been a Republicon. Vote for your racist Trump and eventually you will be sorry for your stupidity.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by ycat: 5:15am On Jul 26, 2016
I thought you this imbecille say someone is hiding behind a computer, so you should be able to show us your life if you don't want to hide. You are even dumber than I gave you credit for, go and learn more about David Duke, he was a democrat before becoming republican. He ran as a democratic presidential candidate, see as you are peddling falsehood. Democrats founded and were the leaders of kkk. You are even more racist than Trump. You iddiots have been programmed to rush wherever the wind blows. Trump will be a better president and that's why everything that is wrong with the world is standing in the way, but God has the final say and he will never allow this country to completely fall in the hands of the evil.
Lucasbalo:
Brainstem, why don't you show your face since you want to get known. Dummy, Duke has always been a Republicon. Vote for your racist Trump and eventually you will be sorry for your stupidity.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by Lucasbalo(m): 5:25am On Jul 26, 2016
ycat:
I thought you this imbecille say someone is hiding behind a computer, so you should be able to show us your life if you don't want to hide. Democrats founded and were the leaders of kkk. You are even more racist than Trump. You iddiots have been programmed to rush wherever the wind blows. Trump will be a better president and that's why everything that is wrong with the world is standing in the way, but God has the final say and he will never allow this country to completely fall in the hands of the evil.
Dummy, I have my pic on my profile but a fool like you always rants anonymously. I work as an investment banker in Chicago and I know people who have met me personally here on nairaland. I doubt if you can vote on November 8. Go and support your worthless Tramp that makes fun of an Handicap reporter. Only a brainstem does that. Plus show your stupid cat face since your moniker fits you perfectly well.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by ycat: 5:34am On Jul 26, 2016
Blockhead, and what does your picture on your profile translates to? I have people here too who know me and that doesn't mean anything. What I'm saying is, you have failed in life and do sound like a unsuccessful person. Investment banker or $10 an hour bank clerk? Or simply put, a bum living on handouts, that's why you talk about what you don't know. Let Trump make fun of a lying handicapped who puts himself in politics to malign him, he becomes game at that moment. You haven't finished showing me your fake investment banking life and how you roll to know LaGuardia blindfolded, foolish lowlife wants to sound like human being.

Lucasbalo:
Dummy, I have my pic on my profile but a fool like you always rants anonymously. I work as an investment banker in Chicago and I know people who have met me personally here on nairaland. I doubt if you can vote on November 8. Go and support your worthless Tramp that makes fun of an Handicap reporter. Only a brainstem does that. Plus show your stupid cat face since your moniker fits you perfectly well.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by Lucasbalo(m): 5:39am On Jul 26, 2016
ycat:
Blockhead, and what does your picture on your profile translates to? I have people here too who know me and that doesn't mean anything. What I'm saying is, you have failed in life and do sound like a unsuccessful person. Investment banker or $10 an hour bank clerk? Or simply put, a bum living on handouts, that's why you talk about what you don't know.
You are definitely a mental midget. You can eveb shoe uou catty face. Idiot, probably scared domeone will notice you and call you out. Uncle Tom who will be hanged by the likes of David Duke and other Racist supporter of Tramp.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by ycat: 5:50am On Jul 26, 2016
Dolt, I just looked at your profile picture and all you have there are 3 ghostly images. Which of the out-of-shape blubbers is you? I knew it, you are a nobody. You can't even get a decent picture to post if you must post a picture. Ask some people who have pranked to get my what's app here and they will tell you that it's difficult for anyone to be prettier than I am. As you keep talking about being hung, may your loved ones be hanged this year. You are incoherent and don't know what you're saying, so much for a asshat like you.
Lucasbalo:
You are definitely a mental midget. You can eveb shoe uou catty face. Idiot, probably scared domeone will notice you and call you out. Uncle Tom who will be hanged by the likes of David Duke and other Racist supporter of Tramp.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by Lucasbalo(m): 5:55am On Jul 26, 2016
ycat:
Dolt, I just looked at your profile picture and all you have there are 3 ghostly images. Which of the out-of-shape blubbers is you? I knew it, you are a nobody. You can't even get a decent picture to post if you must post a picture. Ask some people who have pranked to get my what's app here and they will tell you that it's difficult for anyone to be prettier than I am. As you keep talking about being hung, may your loved ones be hanged this year.
And that goes for your entire lineage. Show that your pretty catty face picture. Unyil you show your anonymous catty face, I won't take you seriously anymore.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by ycat: 6:02am On Jul 26, 2016
You will bury the closest person to you as a result of being hung, it's your destiny and so it shall be. You too will die by hanging. You asked for it. We can't even see yours you want to show us. I never told you that I need to show you anything. You want to show, so letter see it. You need to take yourself seriously first, and stop talking about what you don't know.
Lucasbalo:
And that goes for your entire lineage. Show that your pretty catty face picture. Unyil you show your anonymous catty face, I won't take you seriously anymore.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:06am On Jul 26, 2016
ycat:
You will bury the closest person to you as a result of being hung, it's your destiny and so it shall be. You too will die by hanging. You asked for it. We can't even see yours you want to show us. I never told you that I need to show you anything. You want to show, so letter see it. You need to take yourself seriously first, and stop talking about what you don't know.
Done with you fool.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by ycat: 6:09am On Jul 26, 2016
Your mother oloshi!
Go and rot in hell, ASINWIN!
Lucasbalo:
Done with you fool.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:11am On Jul 26, 2016
ycat:
Your mother oloshi!
Go and rot in hell, ASINWIN!
Double that for your father and your mother.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by ycat: 6:16am On Jul 26, 2016
And triple for your father and mother and quadruple for your children all the way to the ones unborn. It will never augur well for you and your household.
Lucasbalo:
Double that for your father and your mother.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:19am On Jul 26, 2016
ycat:
And triple for your father and mother and quadruple for your children all the way to the ones unborn. It will never augur well for you and your household.
Amen to that for you. With your gutterial mouth, I wont be surprised if you are shipped back to the hellhole you came from.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by ycat: 6:46am On Jul 26, 2016
All I said are stuck on you, specially made for you and your family who want to be hanged. See this broken record, you are confessing why you are afraid of Trump, you afraid of being deported. Hehehe! Illegal immigrant, you will be sent back to the bottomless pit you came out of. Be very afraid, you are going back in shackles, were!
Lucasbalo:
Amen to that for you. With your gutterial mouth, I wont be surprised if you are shipped back to the hellhole you came from.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2016
ycat:
All I said are stuck on you, specially made for you and your family who want to be hanged. See this broken record, you are confessing why you are afraid of Trump, you afraid of being deported. Hehehe! Illegal immigrant, you will be sent back to the bottomless pit you came out of. Be very afraid, you are going back in shackles, were!
If I call you a mental midget, I am being generous to you. Born an American. Show your face if you can and see who is deportable between you and I. Show your skunky catty face.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by ycat: 7:02am On Jul 26, 2016
Liar, you aren't born American. I know how people born here talk. You are illegal immigrants afraid Trump will deport you.Why should I show you my face? When you that want to show face can't even get face to show, you have 18th century clowns picture in your profile, iddiot. Show us your investment banker's life, fake ass bum.
Lucasbalo:
If I call you a mental midget, I am being generous to you. Born an American. Show your face if you can and see who is deportable between you and I. Show your skunky catty face.

1 Like

Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by Lucasbalo(m): 7:06am On Jul 26, 2016
ycat:
Liar, you aren't born American. I know how people born here talk. You are illegal immigrants afraid Trump will deport you.Why should I show you my face? When you that want to show face can't even get face to show, iddiot. Show us your investment banker's life, fake ass bum.
At least I am not hiding my identity like you. Show your catty face and see the faith that will befall you. Anonymous brainstem.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by ycat: 7:12am On Jul 26, 2016
You are not hiding your face? Yet you have an ancient picture no one can figure their faces out? What then will you post if you want to hide your face? Picture of 7 Rottweilers? You are too dumb to know your left from right.
Lucasbalo:
At least I am not hiding my identity like you. Show your catty face and see the faith that will befall you. Anonymous brainstem.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by Lucasbalo(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2016
ycat:
You are not hiding your face? Yet you have an ancient picture no one can figure their faces out? What then will you post if you want to hide your face? Picture of 7 Rottweilers? You are too dumb to know your left from right.
Anonymous cat, show your face bozo the clown.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by ycat: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2016
Why should I show you my face when you are showing ghosts picture? I know you stutter in real life, reason you have to keep repeating yourself. No I won't show my picture because of an iddiot like you looking for a new picture to self-service to. Sorry go and masturbatte to your mother's picture.

Jobless investment banker, go and sleep to get ready for job in the morning abi una dey vacation? Liar! I will get my mentions in the morning.
Lucasbalo:
Anonymous cat, show your face bozo the clown.
Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by acecomando27: 2:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Proof?

Well, it took me several days and a lot of code writing to sift through the millions of achieved pages on the Wayback Machine achieves. Was about to give up when a colleague gave me mining script to look at all archived pages whether displayed or not. And lord and behold jackpot, here she is!

Ace Comando

1 Like

Re: Is Melania Trump A Mail Order Bride? by AceComando: 2:44am On Sep 27, 2016
lawrence1234:
Is Melania Trump a Mail Order Bride?

Melania Knavs, was born in 1970 in Yugoslavia, now know as Slovenia. Knavs studied design and architecture at the University of Ljubljana in Slovenia. She then worked as a model for fashion houses in Milan and Paris before relocating to New York City in 1996.

After moving to New York City , Knavs supposedly met Donald Trump at a Fashion Week party in New York City in September 1998. Their relationship gained attention after a 1999 interview on The Howard Stern Show, and additional publicity after the 2004 launch of Trump's successful business-oriented reality television show, The Apprentice. Donald Trump described their long courtship in 2005: "We literally have never had an argument, forget about the word 'fight' . We just are very compatible. We get along."
After becoming engaged in 2004, Donald Trump and Melania Knavs were married on January 22, 2005, at The Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea in Palm Beach, Florida, followed by a reception in the 17,000-sq.-ft ballroom at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate.

Trump has always stated he met his wife Melania at a fashion week party in 1998. But Anna Novak a matchmaker who operated an office in Slovenia for several "Mail Order Bride" companies, including a company called A Foreign Affair, says she received a call sometime around 1995 from the head office to help arrange a call between a female member Melanija, and A VIP client she only knew as Donald. Shortly after the call, Melania asked to be removed as a member and to have her profile completely removed from the websites.

If this was truly "The Donald" and the "Melania" then why the secrecy? Trump was married at the time, even when they met each at the Fashion Week party. It is not a secret that Trump has had a long history of infidelity, When married to his first wife, Czech model Ivana Zelní Ková, he had an affair with actress Marla Maples, In 1992 Ivana's and Donald's divorce was finalized, shortly thereafter Donald sued Ivana for $25 million, alleging she was not honoring a gag clause in their divorce agreement by disclosing facts about him. Maples and Donald were married the following year after his first divorce on December 20, 1993. The couple's divorce finalized in June 1999, nearly one year after the Fashion Week party where supposedly Donald met Melania for the first time.

A spoke's person for A Foreign Affair' in Phoenix AZ, says. "We have a strict confidentiality policy so we can not make any comments about any member or client." They did admit they do help many rich and or famous clients find love overseas.

Article by: Lawrence Mcdonald

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proof?

Well, it took me several days and a lot of code writing to sift through the millions of achieved pages on the Wayback Machine achieves. Was about to give up when a colleague gave me mining script to look at all archived pages whether displayed or not. And lord and behold jackpot, here she is!

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/inseek/media/forum_zpsmz0iirev.jpg.html

Ace Comando

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Why CHINA Fears JAPAN'S Military Might?" / Boris Johnson Praises Biden / UK Army Spotted Transporting Nuclear Weapons To Royal Navy Base UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.