Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Mature Advice Please, A Relationship Is About To Crumble... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Advice Please, A Relationship Is About To Crumble... (706 Views)

Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. / How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Advice Please, A Relationship Is About To Crumble... by ChelseaDotCom: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2016
A friend of mine had sex with his girlfriend after she told him that she was a virgin. He couldn't penetrate to the extend that he spent aboust 4days before they could have a convenient sex, in his statement, he deflowered her, although, there was no blood. Months later, a friend to his girlfriend to the girl that his girl wasn't a virgin that she took a drug that closed her vagina which is why it was difficult to penetrate her. Now, my friend want to confront his girl but want to seek mature opinions before he does. What do you think guys, is there a drug that can make a girl completely closed up, even after being deflowered?
Re: Mature Advice Please, A Relationship Is About To Crumble... by Nelsizzy(m): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2016
Confront her asap!
Re: Mature Advice Please, A Relationship Is About To Crumble... by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Honestly, this shouldn't be an issue.

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Please, A Relationship Is About To Crumble... by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2016
Why should virginity be this big an issue? Do u want to marry her?
Re: Mature Advice Please, A Relationship Is About To Crumble... by Chicent(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2016
He should Confront her if he has too..... And if not.... Leave her to her fate. Because he has entered already, and the gf will use it as her ground.

NB- Some girls wont blunt out if you dont show them evidence or proofs. So is the girl(informat) ready to be on the blast.
Re: Mature Advice Please, A Relationship Is About To Crumble... by mercichoco(f): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Virginity is overrated, but bcoz you think she deceived you, you may confront her if you so wish

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Please, A Relationship Is About To Crumble... by babyfaceafrica: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2016
Hmm...this case strong small.but wait na the virginity pain am or that she lie she was a virgin.?....I don't know about you I hate liars a lot....but then who virgin epp?..the guy should think well and do as he feels
Re: Mature Advice Please, A Relationship Is About To Crumble... by foolinlove(f): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2016
Smh.
Re: Mature Advice Please, A Relationship Is About To Crumble... by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2016
So she's not a virgin...

Re: Mature Advice Please, A Relationship Is About To Crumble... by TamedWolf90: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2016
[color=#990000[i] If I'm the guy , I would ask her to tell me the truth ,whatever she says, I would believe her so long as I really love her then OP, advice your friend that if he truly wants to survive and keep a long lasting relationship,

He should not listen to gossips or side talkstalks cause believe me you, you will always discover skeleton in the cupboard and he is no saint either....

If its true, I think she lied to keep you maybe you emphasized on having a virgin

My 2cents[/i]][/color]
Re: Mature Advice Please, A Relationship Is About To Crumble... by Layooluwa(f): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2016
Yes, there is a drug like that undecided. I dont see the big deal about this tho except the fact that she liedsad
Re: Mature Advice Please, A Relationship Is About To Crumble... by frozenSun(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2016
she didn't use drugs.

she swallowed OLD ONE NAIRA COIN and it went to block her pussiey. That's what girls use to trick guys these days.

I wonder why guys are so crazy about virgins and virginity ?
Re: Mature Advice Please, A Relationship Is About To Crumble... by oreyemikay(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2016
don't confront her, just let her be since she isn't cheating on you.
Re: Mature Advice Please, A Relationship Is About To Crumble... by ChelseaDotCom: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
mercichoco:
Virginity is overrated, but bcoz you think she deceived you, you may confront her if you so wish

Thanks for your response, but nobody has really answered the question....is there drugs that could be take to restore virginity?

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Men Love Breasts …women Should Let Them Have It! / Finally, You Have All Gotten Yourselves Lives. / Love In The Air: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.