Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Would You Break Up Relationship With Someone You Love Because Of Their Genotype? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Break Up Relationship With Someone You Love Because Of Their Genotype? (2437 Views)

Why Do Ladies Of Today Lie About Their Genotype? / "Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Break Up Relationship With Someone You Love Because Of Their Genotype? by ButterFrost212(f): 2:26am On Jul 21, 2016
Straight up without even thinking about it. In the end love is not enough for the kind of strain an ss child would put on your relationship.
Re: Would You Break Up Relationship With Someone You Love Because Of Their Genotype? by Talius(m): 3:31am On Jul 21, 2016
4rmthewest:
I can...I'm AA

Re: Would You Break Up Relationship With Someone You Love Because Of Their Genotype? by 4rmthewest(m): 3:35am On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=Talius post=47741186][/quote]lolz badt guy.
Re: Would You Break Up Relationship With Someone You Love Because Of Their Genotype? by chawtinz(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and why would you think I'm lying?? What use is it?? Ive seen cases like that so whatever you say goes straight at the back of my mind
Who back of ur mind epp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Grow Muscles Before December / She Is Barely A Teenager...how Do I Handle This? / My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.