Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,641 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man (1227 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by Loyalblak007(f): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
OK Guys, What questions do you think a Lady shouldn't ask you cheesy we're all learning..
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
questions like who is she, bores me. dnt ask me who she is, i have no time to forking explain. i can keep female friends that u dnt know without ur forking approval. any lady u see me talking to on phone should not be ur forking concern.

2 Likes

Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by Loyalblak007(f): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
shocked grin
SAINTSAMURAII:
questions like who is she, bores me. dnt ask me who she is, i have no time to forking explain. i can keep female friends that u dnt know without ur forking approval. any lady u see me talking to on phone should not be ur forking concern.
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by 7Randall: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dnt ask me how much I earn. Don't ask me who I prefer between you and my female family members(mother and sisters)

1 Like

Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Loyalblak007:
shocked grin
lol sister why the face?
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by Loyalblak007(f): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol sister why the face?

Using the F word grin wink like ur vexing
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by sheunsheun(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
"Do you really love me?

C'mn it's becoming a National anthem already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by firstking01(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Then what's the prove that she loves you??
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by Loyalblak007(f): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
cheesy
sheunsheun:
"Do you really love me?

C'mn it's becoming a National anthem already
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
firstking01:
Then what's the prove that she loves you??
I dnt need her love. by the way, do love still exist? she is with me 4 her own selfish reason. true love died with romeo and juliet and with jack and ross of TITANIC.
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Loyalblak007:

Using the F word grin wink like ur vexing
hehe yeah im vexing na. Anylady she sees me with is who is she. Im like what the fork!!!!!
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by firstking01(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I dnt need her love. by the way, do love still exist? she is with me 4 her own selfish reason. true love died with romeo and juliet and with jack and ross of TITANIC.
A very big and blunt lie...bro truelove dey exist...na just luck...see my last thread.
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by senibo1: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
how much is your salar? I hate that question

1 Like

Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Don't ask how much he earns, except you have plans to spend it with him.
Its okay to ask if you guys are already having marriage plans but you have to wait till then while you take a cue from his job/ business, living standard, spending pattern e.t c. Just don't ask or you'll be sending red flags.

1 Like

Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by NevetsIbot(m): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
sking me who that girl is to me,
What I'm doing somewhere.
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
firstking01:
A very big and blunt lie...bro truelove dey exist...na just luck...see my last thread.
yeah just saw the thread. bro she never loved you. what she had 4 you was infatuation. if she love you, she will forgive you against all odds. iv been there b4 nd she still forgave me.
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by Loyalblak007(f): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
cool
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehe yeah im vexing na. Anylady she sees me with is who is she. Im like what the fork!!!!!
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Loyalblak007:
cool
fork fork fork
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by firstking01(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
yeah just saw the thread. bro she never loved you. what she had 4 you was infatuation. if she love you, she will forgive you against all odds. iv been there b4 nd she still forgave me.
Bro she does...as a matter of fact, we are back together, better and strong....just pray for your luck to shine.
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
firstking01:
Bro she does...as a matter of fact, we are back together, better and strong....just pray for your luck to shine.
hmmm well true talk. wish u both goodluck.
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
"Whats your plan for me?"

Of course, my plan is to fvck you and move on to the next lady

#NaJokeIDeyo
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by CaraJewel(f): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
She also dnt need urs..syds y u still wid her wen u knw shez in it for selfish reasons..all dis boys ehn
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by CaraJewel(f): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
She also dnt need urs..syds y u still wid her wen u knw shez in it for selfish reasons..all dis boys ehn..fork ko spoon ni..not only fork na cutlass
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by CaraJewel(f): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Xowi 4 d two quote...mistake..before u come for my head
Re: What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man by firstking01(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmmm well true talk. wish u both goodluck.
Thanksembarassed

(1) (Reply)

When You Think Sex Is All There Is To A Relationship / Ladies Would U Date This Guy?(photos) / 12 Sly Ways Women Reject Men's Proposals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.