Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

True Confession : Help ! I ’ M Tired Of Sleeping With My Step -brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Confession : Help ! I ’ M Tired Of Sleeping With My Step -brother (1039 Views)

Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Home Alone With My Step-brother / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Confession : Help ! I ’ M Tired Of Sleeping With My Step -brother by Oluwaseydex(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2016

Dear Editor, please kindly help me publish this on your platform.

I am a girl of 25 years. I hailed from Kumasi in Khana but was born and brought up in Nigeria.

I am tired of nursing this pain in my heart. I think itis high time I poured it out.I lost my mum while I was barley eight months so I grew up with my dad and step mother in our one-room apartment here in Lagos.

My dad remarried nine months after my Nigerian mum died; to enable someone look after me.
It was in that process that my step mother took in. She delivered my half-brother nine months after, so we both grew up together here in Lagos.
My dad struggled to send us to one of the best schools in Lagos.
However, things became worst after we gained admission into same university so my dad and step-mother had to return to Ghana.

It all began after we both got admission into same university. My dad asked us to stay in the same room to cost since there was no enough money.
My step-brother is the type of guy every girl would love to hangout with. He’s cute, tall, dark and handsome. He looks older than me though I am his elder sister.

I am this type that sleeps completely naked. I felt he was my brother and had nothing in mind. He’s so protective that he doesn’t like seeing me around any guy on campus.
One day, I woke in the middle of the only to see my brother caressing my breast. I tried to scream but he asked me not to.That was how it continued till I lost my virginity to him.

Now, I am finding difficult to date another guy.He’s so jealous that he fights any guy that tries to come near me on campus.
We virtually have ‘it’ everyday. The truth is that I don’t have any feeling for another guy. I am addicted to him.

My conscience is pricking me. God, I can’t imagine myself sleeping with my own blood brother, not even that, my junior.
I am tired of this nonsense. The worst thing is that if I dare tell my dad, my step mother would not turn the whole thing against me.
She really needs your help,kindly offer up your advise
Source: http://www.loadedportal.com/forum2_theme_111579486.xhtml?tema=31
Re: True Confession : Help ! I ’ M Tired Of Sleeping With My Step -brother by Oluwaseydex(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
cc: lalasticlala, fynestboi
Re: True Confession : Help ! I ’ M Tired Of Sleeping With My Step -brother by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
my hand dey up ooo

Re: True Confession : Help ! I ’ M Tired Of Sleeping With My Step -brother by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
watin I wan talk now.

Re: True Confession : Help ! I ’ M Tired Of Sleeping With My Step -brother by Mjones77(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
my advise
if you want change u have to take actions sit him down and talk to him about it and explain why it cannot continue after which u have to leave the room move into a friend's place for the time been till u are able to get friends you cud merge with to get an apartment after u must have convinced your dad. that you need ur space and don't tell ur dad. you can work it out u need to take the bull by the horn.
Re: True Confession : Help ! I ’ M Tired Of Sleeping With My Step -brother by kiddoiLL(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
#in Bovi's voice# wetin we wan talk way go save u?? una don do am,u don chop am belleful,make una kukuma tell una father say una wan marry...seek forgiveness from God n stop it my dear
Re: True Confession : Help ! I ’ M Tired Of Sleeping With My Step -brother by eph12(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
OP kwantinue ayam enjoying your story. Where is the part two where she discovered she was now pregnant?

2 Likes

Re: True Confession : Help ! I ’ M Tired Of Sleeping With My Step -brother by Oluwaseydex(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
eph12:
OP kwantinue ayam enjoying your story. Where is the part two where she discovered she was now pregnant?
she never get belle.she's just asking for ur advice because if she tells her dad,her step mother might try to fault her for sleeping naked and tempting her son
Re: True Confession : Help ! I ’ M Tired Of Sleeping With My Step -brother by jamalnation(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Another crap !!!
Re: True Confession : Help ! I ’ M Tired Of Sleeping With My Step -brother by eph12(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Oluwaseydex:

she never get belle.she's just asking for ur advice because if she tells her dad,her step mother might try to fault her for sleeping naked and tempting her son
OK first of all you need me to believe this story first before asking for advice. For this present economy we cannot come and go and be wasting our advice.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Maturity ? / Girls Are So Annoying / Trad Marriage Of A Nairalander By Name Mbahjohnpaul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.