Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Everything You Need To Know About This Scam Called MMM - Ronald Nzimora - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Everything You Need To Know About This Scam Called MMM - Ronald Nzimora (3161 Views)

The Scam Called Jumia (UPDATE: item finally returned) / Are Wise People Still Into This Scam / I Nearly Fell Into This Scam. Beware Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything You Need To Know About This Scam Called MMM - Ronald Nzimora by nigerianvenom(m): 12:33am On Aug 01, 2016
lastmessenger:
I don't really like the mmm thing. Somehow I got into and was paid 75k after putting in 50k.
I made a decision not to continue because I see the whole thing as a lazy man's venture which is definitely bound to collapse somehow.

I feel into d trap around 2009.invested 40k and was paid 80k within 3weeks,instead of going with d cash ooo, I kuku go withdraw all my savings then from the bank and added with d 80k and re invested, guess what happened? I lose everything. Not just me but thousands of others that fell into it as well.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About This Scam Called MMM - Ronald Nzimora by nigerianvenom(m): 12:34am On Aug 01, 2016
databoy247:

So how long did you wait before getting paid? Thank God you got your money out.

I was defrauded from this ponzi scheme around 2009
Re: Everything You Need To Know About This Scam Called MMM - Ronald Nzimora by nigerianvenom(m): 12:38am On Aug 01, 2016
mercichoco:
Chai! Op i registered o, my cousin refered me, they sent him money and i saw the alert. i'm now confused

Just get ur cash back once it's due and please don't re invest it, dats where ull fall for dem
Re: Everything You Need To Know About This Scam Called MMM - Ronald Nzimora by mazizitonene(m): 2:17am On Aug 01, 2016
I see some peeps here trying to defend an obvious scam.....because they feel they know how it works "differently" from what peeps with experience on it have said.....Greed has blinded most people...go and ask yhur old folks about umuna-umana in d 9Os....when ds MMM go fold, e go do u like Film...some go cry, some go die, some go laff...better pray you end up in the latter

Cheers....a word is enuf for the wise
Re: Everything You Need To Know About This Scam Called MMM - Ronald Nzimora by toideve(m): 3:00am On Aug 01, 2016
Humblega:

Banks trade with ur money bro. They loan it out to investors and top business men. What of MMM? Ur justificatn is not for here.

MMM trades with your money too. How? The money participant A provides help with, is used to pay participant B who just requested help. Isn't this the same principle banks operate on? There would be no problem or system crashing so long all participants do not request for "get help" at the same time. If all GTBank's customers request for their money at the same time, GTBank will crash because they wouldn't have enough money to pay out.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About This Scam Called MMM - Ronald Nzimora by toideve(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2016
Humblega:

Banks trade with ur money bro. They loan it out to investors and top business men. What of MMM? Ur justificatn is not for here.

MMM is not a business neither is it a financial house. The money participant A brings in is used to pay participant B. That's how it works. The ideology behind MMM is exposing the financial fraud going on in banks. Banks do not have money of their own, the money your bank is investing here and there are depositors fund. The same depositor goes to the same bank to get loan and they give you ridiculous interest rate. It is this interest that MMM is sharing among her participants.

MMM is not for everybody, no one is trying to convince you to join, but stop saying things you know nothing about.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About This Scam Called MMM - Ronald Nzimora by oloribuz(f): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2016
Hmnnn. Decisions, decisions

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Are The Lagos Government Projects Helping The Poor & Unemployed? / Clearing Procedure At The Airport / Gtbank's Latest Innovating Is Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.