Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Will Make Edo State A Country Inside A Country…… APC Candidate Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Make Edo State A Country Inside A Country…… APC Candidate Obaseki (906 Views)

Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians / "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" / Igbo Is Landlocked By Niger Delta- Can There Be A Country Inside Another Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Make Edo State A Country Inside A Country…… APC Candidate Obaseki by AllTheWayUp: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
•Obaseki
I will make Edo a country inside a country…… Obaseki
[size=13pt]The All Progressives Congress, APC governorship candidate in Edo state, Mr Godwin Obaseki has said his agenda on taxation[/size]

youth employment, housing urban development, human capital development, and security will transform the state into a country inside a country especially with its natural resources.
While speaking at a Mass Meeting organised by the Godwin Obaseki Support Group, GOSG, in Benin City yesterday, the business expert tasked Edo people to ask the governorship candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu how he hope to create a job when he has never worked or gave job to any indigene of the state.
Obaseki who affirmed that there is no going back on his promise to create 200, 000 jobs in four years said the combination of the state’s natural endowment will enable the creation of jobs which will grow the state economically.
He added that it would be possible if Edo people elect him as governor promising that the value of the states’ revenue will be put to develop the three senatorial district of the state. The governorship candidate explained that his interest to lead the people is to provide better life for them.
According to him, “With the combination of our location, the land we have and the people that God has placed in it, we can be whatever we want to be in this world. The way I see Edo, I don’t see it as a state, I see Edo as a country. We can survive: There are many African countries that are not as big as Edo or even have our population so we have to see ourselves as a country in a country.
“First we must make sure that we elect people that are not thieves in government because when you elect thieves; you will not see any money. So that is why this election and the quality of people we elect are important. We promise you, any money that we will get will be to work.
“Don’t be deceived, someone who has not created job, can he give job to other people, someone that has never worked but has made it somehow, can he create work. Ask some people who want to be governor, what they have done before, where have they worked and which company have they created. So the quality and experience of the person matters because they can come and lie that they would do road but ask them what they have done with their lives. If you have made it through deceit why must that person be trusted with the state fund”? He stated.
Earlier, Mr Taiwo Akerele, the Convener of the Godwin Obaseki Support Group, GOSG said the fundamental nature of the meeting was to x-ray the issues raised by the governorship candidate in the last Saturday APC flag-off with a view to finding a solution to them.
Mr Akerele identified taxation, youth employment, housing, urban development, human capital development, and security as among the issues which the people will have a one-on-one discussion with Obaseki about since the opportunity was not created during the flag off.
[size=15pt]
The APC candidate Godwin Obaseki had also last Saturday promised to create 200,000 jobs in Edo State, if voted into power.
[/size]

http://thenationonlineng.net/will-make-edo-country-inside-country-obaseki/

Re: I Will Make Edo State A Country Inside A Country…… APC Candidate Obaseki by dokiOloye(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
I will make 1 naira to be equal to 1 dollar.
Sheikh Booohari,2014.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Make Edo State A Country Inside A Country…… APC Candidate Obaseki by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hehehe.... If these people fall for this one again eh i will leave them to their fate. A country insyd a country? This man can talk rubbish!
Re: I Will Make Edo State A Country Inside A Country…… APC Candidate Obaseki by donsteady(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Apc and lies

2 Likes

Re: I Will Make Edo State A Country Inside A Country…… APC Candidate Obaseki by WATCHOVER(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
If you like talk say you want to make Edo state a CONTINENT inside a Country you WILL NOT win.
Re: I Will Make Edo State A Country Inside A Country…… APC Candidate Obaseki by iokpebholo: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
As him face ugly na so him lie ugly. By their face we shall know them.APC my foot. Rubbish
Re: I Will Make Edo State A Country Inside A Country…… APC Candidate Obaseki by jieta: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
wow! this man is handsome jst look at his nose
Re: I Will Make Edo State A Country Inside A Country…… APC Candidate Obaseki by NextGovernor(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lol. APC and lies. Just like saying I will make my 1 bedroom apartment an estate inside an estate. lol. Where u wan pass do am?
Re: I Will Make Edo State A Country Inside A Country…… APC Candidate Obaseki by kherington: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
guote
Re: I Will Make Edo State A Country Inside A Country…… APC Candidate Obaseki by greatgod2012(f): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
This man is a true and loyal member of APC. Telling lies and making promises they know they won't fulfil are some of the ways you can identify a loyal APC member.

His oga at the top said more than all these.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Edo State A Country Inside A Country…… APC Candidate Obaseki by magmack: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is hw buhari started, until he landed d country into ds mess. Edo people, beware of dogs. Seek for better manifestos. Not APC n lies
Re: I Will Make Edo State A Country Inside A Country…… APC Candidate Obaseki by Bethelwealthy(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
.........sounds like a record i heard b4! Yessssssssssssssss! i remember, sounds exactly like BUHARI FIRST ALBUM. ..........bunch of liars!

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Deputy Speaker, Marshall Uwom Bags Masters Degree From UK University / Today's Nigerian Newspapers Headlines / Militants Allegedly Playing Ball On Benin - Lagos Expressway To Cause Hold Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.