Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,086 members, 7,828,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. (8151 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
AN ARTICLE BY KOLABOOF not me

WARNING--this is going to be an extremely honest commentary. Not for the squeamish. This is truly going to be from the heart.

[b]I don't hate black men at all. If anything--the Black man hates his damn self.

But since this accusation is constantly aimed at any Black woman who places value on herself and knows the history going back 26,000 years in both Africa and the West....let me tell you what I as a North African Nilotic woman, age 44, living in the West (which is different from Africa)...really feels...about Black men as a group.

I have no interest in "The Black man" and his struggle anymore. I don't revere or love BM anymore figuratively as symbolic. It's not hatred...but a loss of respect. I see the BM today as an "annex" from my body. The fact that today's Black man is "willing" to kill the image of his own mother (his authentic Charcoal African mother)--yet call the White Man a "White Devil"--is a blatant hypocrisy I can no longer support. What I think is that the Black man is also innately a "devil"...but he got his ass kicked by the White man.

So now he's bitter and vindictive about not being able to **BE** the White man and takes that out on Black women and children by claiming there's some defect in us (and our dark skin)...instead of where it really is...in him.

I feel that deep down Black men care nothing whatsoever about Black women as a group...we are collateral damage (as my friend Evia puts it). I don't think Black men see us as Human beings but as "incubation" mules, endurance mules, disposable pussy. For more than 1,000 years The Black Man never protected or uplifted the image of his own mother....but now suddenly....he can protect and uplift everybody else's mother. This is devastating for the Authentic Black woman and for the reputation of the Black race itself. And we ARE a race, we are by virtue of our phenotypes--a unique and divinely dark-skinned family. I don't give a damn what Westerners have to say about it.

I like to Bleep Black men because they're good in bed. They are my natural mate (and I wanted black babies, of course, because I'm African). I like having sex with them, laughing with them, conversing and debating with them--and especially I love cooking and love watching any man eat a nice home cooked meal. But I don't trust Black men. Don't trust them worth a damn! It's not because I hate them...it's because they have no loyalty whatsoever to anyone or anything. They're too selfish and just like the White man...they're oppressors.

I feel that the Black Man has betrayed the Black woman in every way that a woman can be betrayed. I don't think we can ever "come back" from it. Just as slavery and colonialism permanently deformed our race--so has the Black man's betrayal of authentic black women, black children and blackness itself. Neither Africa nor the Black race can ever be whole again.

Our race is now overseen by WHITE-inflected Bastardized Buffer Race...Colonized Blood...people who no longer know anything about Authentic Blacks and don't care, because deep down, they're "running from" Blackness in the first place. They use and exploit our identity because they don't have one. They are considered "tainted" because of our blood and they're not allowed to rule anything on earth...but us. So they pretend to still be us...so they can have something to rule...which is us. As I have said about Western Blacks before: "They killed their own mother...and the White people watched." --KOLA BOOF

What is the fate of a Race of people willing to kill their own mother...for lighter skin?
And for how long will we be able to point the finger of judgment and damnation at the outsiders who called our mother ugly?

American people (including Black Americans) have a HUGE problem with me because I'm not niggerstock and I'm not a fucking fool. I have eyes, ears and a brain. And I can see how this country has performed "invasion of the body snatchers" on African ancestors...turning them from Africans...to self-hating zombies in mass denial. I was adopted and raised by Black Americans, so I grew up understanding and sharing that self-hatred. But I still know better. We are not right-like and we are no longer morally superior to the Whites. We have truly become the Whites. Black Men preaching about racism and the dehumanization of Black males--en masse--need to just shut the Bleep up. Because what the Black man has done against his own mother and his own seed is even worse than what White Devils did.

And I for one am no longer interested in making excuses for our self-destruction and self-hate. We should be better than this. It's 2013. And we're now worse off than we were in 1945! I totally blame Black men and their fascination, no--their obsession--with all things White; their White God and pattern master (the White man); their White Joke (the White Woman); their "Buffer Race" children (who because of the White Man's racist slave plantation 1 drop rule are passed off as Black); their cloying, whining, dishonest and altogether "LOSER" rap songs and impotent political speeches.Black men hate they damn selves. And after all these centuries and all the Black women mules who've carried them on their backs--they're still not impressive. Just look at the fact that the most successful Black men on earth are unable to make a Black baby in their own image. Says everything! Do you hear me? But Western Blacks have no "lineage" in their minds--so they don't get what this image of Rich Blacks always holding White babies really and truly says. It says what's true--that we're niggerstock. And we might as well go back to the plantation because we're dressed up, glorified Niggerstock.

And the Black Man is the world's MASCOT. A disgraceful Pogo-hopping "Fine Motherfucker" who has the audacity to call me... THE BLACK WOMAN.....bitter (I spend 90% of my day laughing, I'm hardly bitter just because I see you for what you really are)....angry (NOTE: anytime a Black woman has an opinion it's because she's 'angry'--not because she's intelligent, observant and obligated to honor her truth.) News Flash! Black women aren't bitter and angry. We know too damn much and we are truly at the bottom of the food chain.

But no one can call us bitter and angry, because the fact is...none of you (white man, black man, white woman, Latino, Arab, Foon/Asian, whatever)....could last 2 days in our shoes. You moral hunchbacks have never had to grow unwatered. Black women on the other hand grow virtually unwatered[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
You a self hating probably ugly Girl...You a North African but call yourself White girl.

Lemme read the rest of this Bull

Okay, I read it...I love Black women...Just not Nigerians...They have problems...I fvck all kinds of women but deep down I know say Na Black girl I go marry last...Yeah I notice the self hate but I am not part of it...Please speak for the Blacks you see near you.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sighs...
We don't fvcking care..
FvckeDyoBiTch:
You a self hating probably ugly Girl...You a North African but call yourself White girl.
I ain't reading that piece of crap up there.
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
that's a lot of dumbass stereotype ma'am.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
WETIN CONCERN ME? MCHEEEW!!! TEAM FOREIGN WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by DeBlunt: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hmm...this is quite deep but I can assure you the world is bigger than just the US of A. Alot of the complexities in your post manifests in the US and I'm sure it doesn't apply everywhere else, most especially in the UK and France, atleast not as much as it does in the US (don't know why the black community there is so messed up).

I believe in the black woman, her pride, her strength and her strong desire to be independent (some). As a hard-working young black man, I believe its only an intelligent hardworking black woman that can support and propel me to the level of success I desire.

I am not disagreeing with everything you wrote, I have witnessed black men self hating and putting down black women which I find to be very stupid and disgusting. However, I urge you not to give up on the black man, we ain't all like that. I am pro- black women cos I believe the only way our race can become more relevant in the nearest future is through the black woman. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
BULLSHYT!

Lost interest halfway

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
[b]And last but not least....jealous (That one really hurts, because with everything we've given to the Black man for the last 26,000 years and all that he's never given us--we deserve to at least be shown respect and the love a boy has for his mother. But we don't even get that. So you see, it's beyond something so trivial as jealousy....it's much, much bigger than that. But being historically such a poor strategist and dumb as dirt, Black men aren't smart enough to psychologically compute what we (their tired, hungry dark-wet Daughters)...must feel like inside. The darker our skin, the more they don't even care. That's why I say (and I mean this)--the Black man is every bit the devil that the White man is. He's a fucking asshole!

And just watch these "Maid-minded" Black American Women file in trying to defend and make excuses for him. That's 60% of what a Black American woman does with her entire life---defend and make excuses for the Black men who completely hate and betray us. Black American women have suffered and been so unloved for so long that they don't even know what a WOMAN is entitled to as a Wombbearer and a family member. They're on "automatic rhetoric dispense."And running in behind the long-suffering but loyal Black American women to uphold the honor of Black men will be the Typical Two-faced Selfish White-American Bitch. Actual and factual! The "Martin-Luther-King quoting" privileged White bitch. The most selfishly annoying (and did I say Two-faced already?) ...haint of all the haints on earth. And don't get me wrong. There are more than 2 dozen White women in my personal life that I deeply love and would die for, because they have truly been "sisters" to me. I don't hate White women or dislike their Whiteness. But in general, as a society, with the White woman as your sister in American communities--who needs AIDS? The average White American Woman truly believes (no matter how she denies it)...that she is superior to Black women. And she believes that camel shit lie because Black men bow at her feet every day telling her so. What else can she think when our own trifling self-hating ass son is making rap songs saying his own mother is nothing but a White woman is everything? Same racist Caucasoid bitch she always was; just with a Black dick in her mouth--because having no flavor of her own--she thinks black dick makes her overrated Pink ass relevant.

And of course everything is the White Devil man's fault. None of us (including these 2-faced White bitches who stabbed their White fathers in the back) took part in our own debasement. None of us believed in The White Man (eye roll)...none of us want to **BE** him (eye roll)...none of us actively rebuke everything about him. NO--you want to know why we "hate" The White Man? We hate him because we've accepted him as GOD. That's why. But in reality, we are all equally capable of every evil thing he has ever done....and we want a piece....of HIS pie. We don't want our own pie. We want exchange--not change. We want to be "Versions" of the White Man and live in his world. Black Men are not against Racism--they're against not being able to have a piece of that power pie. They want "in" and they will throw their own mothers down a flight of stairs (*for being dark skinned and nappy)...just to be part of that White man's Power paradigm. No questions asked. You've all seen it. Black men lie on, distort and disallow (dis-allow) the image of their Authentic Black Mother every damned day to aquire status!

Black Professors like Henry Louis Gates and Ishmael Reed will tell you that Lena Horne was our Real Mama and that everyone in Africa has always been "mixed-race" (the most racially diverse continent filled with Yellow Tribes and "good hurr"wink.....all that Anti-Black rhetoric....that niggerstock Professors in America like to reel off in their quest to distance themselves from Blackness and the authentic BLACK MASSES on the continent. So I refuse to be to be told that I "hate black men"....when in reality....it's always been the other way around.And I refuse to be lied on by American people. I am not bitter, angry, difficult---Bleep you! I am AWAKE, that is what I am, dear American people. I am AWAKE and I have a brain and it's on. And I'm no better or worse than any of you. Stop lying on Black women just because you don't understand our situation (because your privileged ass has never been in it!).

Black women don't OWE...Black men....SHIT! For 26,000 years we have given...and given....and given....and given. No group of Women on this planet have been more loyal than we have. NONE!If you don't understand Black women and how we feel--then Bleep you! You (the world) came out of our Black asses, we didn't come out of yours!I don't hate anyone! I truly don't. My heart is full of love, welcome & good tidings for all human beings. Doesn't matter if you're White, diabetic, Downs-syndrome, Latino, Gay-Transgendered, a Black Man---doesn't matter what you are. If you want me to love you...I will. But don't put your camel shit lies on me and other black women[/b]

http://www.kolaboof.com/blackmen.htm
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Girl360(f): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
While I don't deny that there are some self-hating blackmen, who would rather worship white women, I don't think all black men are like that.

Most black men are too proud of their mums and women, and will do everything in their power to defend them.
And that person who wrote that article is a self-hating North African, who's probably using some few experiences she's had with a few black men to judge them all.

And whitegirlonNl, why do almost all your articles bother on blacks wanting to be like blacks and stuff like that.
If you feel, you must educate, at least post something factual, not un-based generalisations.
Because that's a whole lotta crap up there

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
PushPlay:
Sighs...
We don't fvcking care..
I ain't reading that piece of crap up there.
SAINTSAMURAII:
WETIN CONCERN ME? MCHEEEW!!! TEAM FOREIGN WOMEN.
STFUareyouG0d:
BULLSHYT!
Lost interest halfway
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Okay, I read it...I love Black women...Just not Nigerians...They have problems...I fvck all kinds of women but deep down I know say Na Black girl I go marry last...Yeah I notice the self hate but I am not part of it...Please speak for the Blacks you see near you.
STFUareyouG0d:
BULLSHYT!
Lost interest halfway
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Let me get a thanks for bringing it here for you to see your selfhatred not these dung-posts
Modify and use your brains
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Every week Thousands marry each other...So if you don't have a point...Swoosh...Are you Married, maybe that's where the bitterness is coming from.
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
WhitegirlonNL

I'll pretend I didn't see that
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Let me get a thanks for bringing it here for you to see your selfhatred not these dung-posts
If i tell u whats on my mind, the mods will ban my I.P so i will pass.
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Girl360:
While I don't deny that there are some self-hating blackmen, who would rather worship white women, I don't think all black men are like that.

Most black men are too proud of their mums and women, and will do everything in their power to defend them.
And that person who wrote that article is a self-hating North African, who's probably using some few experiences she's had with a few black men to judge them all.

And whitegirlonNl, why do almost all your articles bother on blacks wanting to be like blacks and stuff like that.
If you feel, you must educate, at least post something factual, not un-based generalisations.
Because that's a whole lotta crap up there

You are wholly ignorant of these facts, read up the piece again it says Black american men are mostly guilty and do you know your African men are copying their lifestyles already. Don't defend what you don't know.
Well, i am here to talk about black lives and racial issues. Pls welcome or ignore me
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:

Oh shut it, Go outside and find a white diçk...I am sure many would jump to fvck your Mature Black exotic North African Ass.
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Oh shut it, Go outside and find a white diçk...I am sure many would jump to fvck your Mature Black exotic North African Ass.
I am not the author. I am no north-african. How you didnt see, tells how pained and mean you are and have hurriedly scrolled down
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Kingcheezypuff the Queen or maybe King of defending the brothers...here what do you have to say or haha deny?

Maybe i love black people more than they love themselves haha
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
I am not the author. I am no north-african. How you didnt see, tells how pained and mean you are and have hurriedly scrolled down

Fairytale...Lemme go find a White girl then an Asian for a party...If I am feeling like it, I will toss a black girl in cool
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
And Loveu2 or Luveu2 i commented on your thread about black self hatred. Come and see this one
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Girl360(f): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:

You are wholly ignorant of these facts, read up the piece again it says Black american men are mostly guilty and do you know your African men are copying their lifestyles already. Don't defend what you don't know.
Well, i am here to talk about black lives and racial issues. Pls welcome or ignore me
Well since you've already made up your mind I guess I'll leave you to yours.
And yeah, as far as everyone can have access to the internet, you're free to talk about whatever you want. Doesn't change anything.

And imagine the person talking about ignorance... Smh

I think I'll leave you here. Have a jolly good ride basking in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Fairytale...Lemme go find a White girl then an Asian for a party...If I am feeling like it, I will toss a black girl in cool
Okay, do get a nice looking one at least, if you can haha
i meant nice looking wgirls
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Girl360:
Well since you've already made up your mind I guess I'll leave you to yours.
And yeah, as far as everyone can have access to the internet, you're free to talk about whatever you want. Doesn't change anything.

And imagine the person talking about ignorance... Smh

I think I'll leave you hear. Have a jolly good ride basking in ignorance.
Just maybe what you don't know or pretend not to know may not hurt you. Take care
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Okay, do get a nice looking one at least, if you can haha
i meant nice looking wgirls

Nah, I like ugly Pork fattened Fat white women cool cool cool
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy You dont use yer ears .
❤ Didnt i tell you to STIOP mentioning me in yer hate hunts??
......❤
But I'm here now.I'll quote myself from yer last thread

[color=#0099ff]*** only a MINORITY of Black/African American males
of Black/African males globally who suffer some form of inferiority complex that think this way.
**And as you said those who have be "brain washed"

I'd say it this way though

****They've bought into and prepetuate the rasicts LIE that white is superior.
Therefore the LIE the women are superior***

°•Ebony women need not concern ourselves with these FEW males and whitegirlonnl
I suggest you dont ethier.
Too FEW and INsignificant to think about.[/quote]
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
DeBlunt:
Hmm...this is quite deep but I can assure you the world is bigger than just the US of A. Alot of the complexities in your post manifests in the US and I'm sure it doesn't apply everywhere else, most especially in the UK and France, atleast not as much as it does in the US (don't know why the black community there is so messed up).

I believe in the black woman, her pride, her strength and her strong desire to be independent (some). As a hard-working young black man, I believe its only an intelligent hardworking black woman that can support and propel me to the level of success I desire.

I am not disagreeing with everything you wrote, I have witnessed black men self hating and putting down black women which I find to be very stupid and disgusting. However, I urge you not to give up on the black man, we ain't all like that. I am pro- black women cos I believe the only way our race can become more relevant in the nearest future is through the black woman. Peace!

This is the type of black men i fuc.k with not… You are good

Why is fuc.k censored
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by krak101(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
WhitegirlonNL... Agents everywhere. Is alright grin
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Nah, I like ugly Pork fattened Fat white women cool cool cool
Ya you have to like what you are only accustomed to. You learn to desire what you can get from the white man's ass. haha
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Ya you have to like what you are only accustomed to. You learn to desire what you can get from the white man's ass. haha

Yes I like it when they are ugly...I can almost swear that adds an inch or two to my erection.

White Ugly Fat Rejected women anyday over a black woman
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

cheesy cheesy cheesy You dont use yer ears .
❤ Didnt i tell you to STIOP mentioning me in yer hate hunts??
......❤
But I'm here now.I'll quote myself from yer last thread

[color=#0099ff]*** only a MINORITY of Black/African American males
of Black/African males globally who suffer some form of inferiority complex that think this way.
**And as you said those who have be "brain washed"

I'd say it this way though

****They've bought into and prepetuate the rasicts LIE that white is superior.
Therefore the LIE the women are superior***

°•Ebony women need not concern ourselves with these FEW males and whitegirlonnl
I suggest you dont ethier.
Too FEW and INsignificant to think about.

I can understand how important lying about this is to you. You may not survive a sec if you let out the air of truth. I would spare you for this phobia. And because you don't deserve more of this mess that your men have thrown you all into
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Cheesy vs White girl....This ought to be good
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
DeBlunt:

DO NOT I repeat DO NOT give credence to the op's claims

She has an obsession with finding the absolute worst cases of self hate and exemplfing them as THE WHOLE African/Black global population.
LOOK at her threads. The woman runs around making the most racial and frost generations it's a pity.
❤❤❤That's all she spends her time here doing
I KNOW. She has this thing with tagging me to watch undecided

Now as for Black/African American men. Please don't generalize and stereotype my people. It only the individuals with a complex issue that does all Kola boof has said.

Cc fvckedyobitch ....stop undecided
Re: Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. by WhitegirlonNL(f): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Yes I like it when they are ugly...I can almost swear that adds an inch or two to my erection.

White Ugly Fat Rejected women anyday over a black woman
Sad but so true haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read / What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? / Meet The Pretty Curvy Woman With Massive Backside Whinks Urine To Look Fabulous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.