Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. (5209 Views)

Less Than N30,000 Quality Android Smartphones In 2018 / Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. / Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by lative(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
pls I need I new Samsung Galaxy duos phone 50-60k that as a good camera dsnt lag n has a strong battery..I love selfies n love to play games alot. I'd like a 5" or above with good ram n ROM 8/16gb n 1.5/2gb
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
lative:
pls I need I new Samsung Galaxy duos phone 50-60k that as a good camera dsnt lag n has a strong battery..I love selfies n love to play games alot. I'd like a 5" or above with good ram n ROM 8/16gb n 1.5/2gb

Galaxy J5 is available and J7, you can whatsapp me for more other both new and used that suit your budget.

Thank you.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
I Don't Have Playstore On My Phone. I Have Installed D Apk, Yet It Opens And Close By It Self.

What Can I Do
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by Evergreen113(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Please how can I update my diamond poise p3 tablet to Android 6.0 marshmallow
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by lative(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
first2shop:

Galaxy J5 is available and J7, you can whatsapp me for more other both new and used that suit your budget.

Thank you.
pls what's d price of d new j5 n j7??
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by citizenY(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello CitizenY, how many hours it takes to fullly charge, are you using the original charger?

Almost overnight. I lost the adaptor and i am now using a Solo adaptor of my last phone that has output of 750mA. But i use the cable that came with the phone.

Thank you
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by Carlcaresophia: 6:10am On Jul 29, 2016
citizenY:

Almost overnight. I lost the adaptor and i am now using a Solo adaptor of my last phone that has output of 750mA. But i use the cable that came with the phone.

Thank you
You can try an original charger, if there is still problem, we suggest you take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center to have a check. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 7:08am On Jul 29, 2016
lative:

pls what's d price of d new j5 n j7??

New J7(2016) is 99,000.

Call me for more price info.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 7:17am On Jul 29, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
I Don't Have Playstore On My Phone. I Have Installed D Apk, Yet It Opens And Close By It Self.

What Can I Do
What is d version of os u are using
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by Naughtylyn: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Empower yourself
Get the trending book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs from Amazon!!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by customised87: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls i am unable to log in to instagram on my infinix hot 3, somebody else who uses hot 3 told me same thing. Is dre anything we are doing wrong or its peculiar to hot 3?
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by tankoy: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
first2shop:

There are many factors that contribute to slow charging. Check if your charger is 5 Ampere capacity. Or you call me to get my material on how to enhance your smartphone. 08022381338. Call or whatsapp

talk goes private!!!
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
first2shop:
What is d version of os u are using
Version 4.2.1
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by ericmor: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2016
Hello, pls my smartphone3 phone is telling me my whatsup app is obsolete that I should update it but when I tried to do so is telling me that there is no space in the Internal storage that I should try and delete or uninstall. I've been deleting and uninstall apps but it keeps telling me the same thing even with enough space on my phone. What can I do?
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by ericmor: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2016
first2shop:
Hi pals,

Do you have any questions that bother you before you buy that Android, iOS, Window Smartphones? We got your back. Ask any questions even with the one you are faced with on your smartphone now now.

Our expert team is here to help free of charge.

Start sending your questions now!...
kiss

Hello, pls my smartphone3 phone is telling me my whatsup app is obsolete that I should update it but when I tried to do so is telling me that there is no space in the Internal storage that I should try and delete or uninstall. I've been deleting and uninstall apps but it keeps telling me the same thing even with enough space on my phone. What can I do?
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by hefelove(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2016
please o am having a serious problem wit data limit my phone is telling me my data up is full and i can't use my data I try resetting the data limit but it's not working I had to switch to mtn which am not even enjoying please help o
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by oluwadaemilola: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2016
shes trying to help noni
easrael:

Really?

Who cares about her in this time and age?
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by Emmaway(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
first2shop:
Hi pals,

Do you have any questions that bother you before you buy that Android, iOS, Window Smartphones? We got your back. Ask any questions even with the one you are faced with on your smartphone now now.

Our expert team is here to help free of charge.

Start sending your questions now!...
kiss
Hi, I use a wiko sunset 2 device my device is rooted and USB DEBUGGING enabled but each time I try to transfer files from the computer to my device I can't, the computer shows new hardware found... Install driver, please what is the solution.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2016
ericmor:

What type of smartphone are you using and the OS that is running on it?.

Thank you
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Version 4.2.1

Version 4.1 running on which device. Make you complete issue known to address it probably.

Thank you
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2016
Emmaway:
Hi, I use a wiko sunset 2 device my device is rooted and USB DEBUGGING enabled but each time I try to transfer files from the computer to my device I can't, the computer shows new hardware found... Install driver, please what is the solution.

If the new device is found on your smartphone and ask you to install, your ssmartphone is probably ok, kindly try it on another laptop probably window 7 and get back to me.

Thank you.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2016
Please guys has anyone use LG G5 smartphone? If yes, would you recommend it?

Your most humble opinion is highly needed
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by ericmor: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
first2shop:

What type of smartphone are you using and the OS that is running on it?.

Thank you

Smartphone Note3 is a UK phone and I don't know the OS and I've been trying to check the manual to see but not there. If u know how I can check, u can let me know. Thanks
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by easrael(f): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2016
oluwadaemilola:
shes trying to help noni

Who she epp?
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by baddest095: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2016
Pls who has innjoo note battery. Or is there any battery that can power d phone, even if it doesnt fit, I can add paper to fit it..
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by humanbean: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Please is there anyone who can assist me with fixing the USB/charger port of an Oukitel K10000 phone here in Lagos? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
humanbean:
Please is there anyone who can assist me with fixing the USB/charger port of an Oukitel K10000 phone here in Lagbos? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Come to our outlet at 18, Ola ayeni street, computer village. Whatsapp or call me: 08022381338
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
baddest095:
Pls who has innjoo note battery. Or is there any battery that can power d phone, even if it doesnt fit, I can add paper to fit it..

Can you snap the battery and whatsapp it to me on 08022381338
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
ericmor:

Smartphone Note3 is a UK phone and I don't know the OS and I've been trying to check the manual to see but not there. If u know how I can check, u can let me know. Thanks

Go to settings and click about phone, the current OS will be display either jelly bean or kit Kat.

Get back to me
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by baddest095: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
first2shop:

Can you snap the battery and whatsapp it to me on 08022381338
Av lost d battery BT its a 4terminal battery d positive n negative sides are at extreme ends.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by daphid25(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
fados4sure:
Please guys has anyone use LG G5 smartphone? If yes, would you recommend it?

Your most humble opinion is highly needed
Their phones are good but not strong enough.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
baddest095:

Av lost d battery BT its a 4terminal battery d positive n negative sides are at extreme ends.

You may need to come to our office for details confirmation. May smartphones do use the kind of battery you are describing.
Our office address: 18, ola ayeni street, computer village, ikeja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Watch Videos Online Via My Nokia N70? / Upgrading Whatsapp / Blackberry Q5 Simcard Not Detected Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.