Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,399 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. (5178 Views)

Less Than N30,000 Quality Android Smartphones In 2018 / Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. / Check Out The Worlds 5 Cheapest Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 4:20am On Aug 02, 2016
customised87:
Pls i am unable to log in to instagram on my infinix hot 3, somebody else who uses hot 3 told me same thing. Is dre anything we are doing wrong or its peculiar to hot 3?

Sorry for the late response, I don't believe all infinix hot 3 can not log in to instagram. It is just an application that should be open normally, if your internet data is too low, kindly try to connect to WiFi and use the url: www.instagram.com.

Pls let me know after. Thank you
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 4:25am On Aug 02, 2016
hefelove:
please o am having a serious problem wit data limit my phone is telling me my data up is full and i can't use my data I try resetting the data limit but it's not working I had to switch to mtn which am not even enjoying please help o

You switch to MTN from which data network, if it is showing data limit from the network, can you ask someone who is using the same network as you if he/she is experiencing d same problem. If not your phone may need to be reset back to factory build.

Kindly let me know if your problem is solved or you call: 08022381338 for further assistance.
Thank you
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by baddest095: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2016
first2shop:

You may need to come to our office for details confirmation. May smartphones do use the kind of battery you are describing.
Our office address: 18, ola ayeni street, computer village, ikeja
I stay at calabar
*modified*
like which type lemme see if i can get it here in calabar
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by franugo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
first2shop:
Hi pals,

Do you have any questions that bother you before you buy that Android, iOS, Window Smartphones? We got your back. Ask any questions even with the one you are faced with on your smartphone now now.

Our expert team is here to help free of charge.

Start sending your questions now!...
kiss

hola..i used rom toolbox lite to add some lines to d rom of my gowin t401 n now the phone has refused to boot up, always hooking at 'gowin', instead of continuing to d homepage...i have done factory reset n tried cyanogenmod all to no avail. Cyanogenmod told me dt am missing scatter files,..pls what do u suggest? Do u know where i can get rom 4 gowin android?
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by ericmor: 12:01am On Aug 04, 2016
first2shop:

Go to settings and click about phone, the current OS will be display either jelly bean or kit Kat.

Get back to me

OK, but there is nothing like jelly bean or kit kat but only have kernel version
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 6:47am On Aug 05, 2016
baddest095:

I stay at calabar
*modified*
like which type lemme see if i can get it here in calabar

I can not guarantee that but since you are not in Lagos, kindly look at other shops selling phones and accessories.

Thank you.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 6:49am On Aug 05, 2016
franugo:

hola..i used rom toolbox lite to add some lines to d rom of my gowin t401 n now the phone has refused to boot up, always hooking at 'gowin', instead of continuing to d homepage...i have done factory reset n tried cyanogenmod all to no avail. Cyanogenmod told me dt am missing scatter files,..pls what do u suggest? Do u know where i can get rom 4 gowin android?

Sometimes you may need to root it over and over again. But we all know that rom rooting is a 50/50 chances.

Best of luck
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by jogobrown2008(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2016
Please i want to upgrade my windows 8.0 to windows 10 ,how do i go about it
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by khassy(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2016
I need help pls
I plugged my. Fone at about 4am this morning and when I went to check it later around 5 it refused turning on till now, its dead cold, tried a factory reset and it still isn't coming up

Please what culd be wrong and how much can I fix it.

Wheesin
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by smashad(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2016
pple pls help!
I did factory reset on my HTC one 06 before dat I inserted a memory card and and did backup it went well, but after d reset wen I restored mehn...most of my cherished pictures were gone,including all videos...Now I did anoda reset and started afresh only to realise dat noting was showing on my memory card but everything was in d gallery, later I tried umounting and mounting sdcard this time around d new pics vids files everything GONE and my google won't even connect...pls guys am desperate now puleez hlp
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2016
daphid25:
Their phones are good but not strong enough.
What do you mean by not strong enough?
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by ceejay91(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2016
My infinix hot 2 can't download large files like games from Google play... When downloading, if it gets to 100% instead of to install, it will restart downloading again.... .. .. Pls I nid help urgently.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by Hodhalor(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
Pls instagram z nt installin on my infinix hot note... Wah shuld i do
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hodhalor:
Pls instagram z nt installin on my infinix hot note... Wah shuld i do

I will suggest you use WiFi to try downloading and if it persists, kindly clear all the browser cache and try to download from url: www.playstore.com or you search for Google play store from browser and follow the link.

Kindly lets and know and follow us if your issue is solved.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
ceejay91:
My infinix hot 2 can't download large files like games from Google play... When downloading, if it gets to 100% instead of to install, it will restart downloading again.... .. .. Pls I nid help urgently.

Clear all cache from your browser and try again.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by Hodhalor(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
first2shop:

I will suggest you use WiFi to try downloading and if it persists, kindly clear all the browser cache and try to download from url: www.playstore.com or you search for Google play store from browser and follow the link.

Kindly lets and know and follow us if your issue is solved.
I tried downloading it with play store bt itz goin to download bt it wnt install...
Wahz d problem?
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by longlife101: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hello Good house.

I recently acquired a memory card (32GB) for my Lenovo Vibe P1m phone. But I can't use the internal memory and the external/memory card storage at same time when I select either as “default write disk”. I have to be switching every time to have assess to files on either of the storage locations. -and it makes the phone to always rebooting to effect the switch.

And some files/apps, like games, I moved to the mm card rarely work, sometimes prompting me to download same content files again.

And finally, With over 26GB free in mm card, it is recently telling me “memory full, delete some files to continue your download”.

Gurus in the house...please advise

Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by franugo(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2016
first2shop:

Sorry for the late response, I don't believe all infinix hot 3 can not log in to instagram. It is just an application that should be open normally, if your internet data is too low, kindly try to connect to WiFi and use the url: www.instagram.com.

Pls let me know after. Thank you

Oga abeg i fit get link to gowin rom? anyone would do, though i'd prefer t401...thanks
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by ericmor: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
first2shop:

Go to settings and click about phone, the current OS will be display either jelly bean or kit Kat.

Get back to me

Hello, good afternoon. Hope u got my last resply? Still expecting Ur msg. Thanks
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by franugo(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
pls my phone *huawei y336-u02* lags too much, sometimes sef e no dey gree boot up n i'd have to factory reset over n over again. I've lost count of how many times i've had to reset cry even when it comes up, ads go just take over n d phone would start lagging back to back...my question now is if a new custom rom would solve my issues n where i can get it.
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by first2shop(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hodhalor:

I tried downloading it with play store bt itz goin to download bt it wnt install...
Wahz d problem?

Go to the setting and grant permission to both known and unknown source.

I hope you understand me?
Re: Ask For Help On Any Smartphones. by anyiway(m): 7:08am On Aug 08, 2016
Please I need assistance. My Samsung galaxy Ace 5 was stolen. What should I do to disable the phone from usage? Urgent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 / Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X / The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.