Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,703 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu (29513 Views)

Dino Melaye & Tinubu's Wife Exchange Mutual Smile After Plenary Meeting(photo) / Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye / You Must Discipline Melaye - Tinubu Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Firerising(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2016
grin grin
Fairgodwin:
Forgiveness is divine. I'm sure Dino has forgiven you too.

lol....does it look like malate cares.....

tinubu wife no get right because if they then boland tinubu should fight for his right in PUB government

grin
Fairgodwin:

lol....does it look like malate cares.....

tinubu wife no get right because if they then boland tinubu should fight for his right in PMB government
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by bender79: 7:59am On Jul 21, 2016
Nigerians, always carrying politicians who piss on their heads.

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by 989900E: 7:59am On Jul 21, 2016
yarimo:
That is very good sen. TINUBU but that doesn't mean if you Bleep up DINO shouldn't beet you up.

Channel your energy on your spellings first -- that'd be a more productive use of your time.

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by onatisi(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2016
Remi tinubu should know that Dino has already moved on and forgotten about her issue. Remi should just get over it .

3 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by kenzysmith: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2016
I pray o public stunt dino assassination is already stated by November the way ur husband murder funso williams

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Rayloverscrib: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2016
Pavore9:
This is Politics, something is definitely lying in wait for Dino....this "forgiveness" may not have a NAFDAC number! cheesy cheesy cheesy

It should interest u to know that Dino does not care.
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by 989900E: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2016
herzern:
Her Life...
Her forgiveness...
Her problem

[s]TeamDino.....yhu see why rascality pays....did she apoloqise to Obanikoro and co??[/s]

Remi Tinubu and insult
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Pavore9: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2016
Rayloverscrib:

It should interest u to know that Dino does not care.

Whether he cares or not that is his life, l have something beautiful to do with mine outside politics! cool
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Ochendo3: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2016
Ok we understand u madam tinubu
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by mira4u: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2016
At least you will tame yourself now, cos Dino has shown you that you can't mess-up with just anybody and go free.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by greatness22(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2016
Lol, nor be only forgive.

Remi should just kip quiet. "who dey sell pepper nor dey carry hand scratch brokus"
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by kenzysmith: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2016
Lol the guy non come look pastor face o na him osusu the guy come find o even obama kw say izumu nor go feel smell that sit
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Orikinla(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2016
Uncle Dino, Leave my Aunty Remi alone.
Stop masturbating on her picture in your closet.
You disrespect women, because you are immature and insecure and being a bully does not make you a brave man, only shows you are a brute.

Senator Oluremi Tinubu is an epitome of beauty in humility, dignity, integrity and nobility.
The first time we met was in March 2001 when her great husband, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu invited me to his birthday party when he was Governor of Lagos State.
They have not given me any gift or present.
But what they have given me is more important and that is RESPECT.
Personally, I can tame Senator Dino Melaye.
But I know he will not dare to repeat his thuggery again.
Strolling up and down Bourdillion Road is not an act of bravery, but childish and foolish behavior.

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Orikinla(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, nor be only forgive.

Remi should just kip quiet. "who dey sell pepper nor dey carry hand scratch brokus"
Na Niger Deltans advice be DAT o. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Mikollon1(m): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2016
Oh oh oh it seems the female senator never had a child for Jagaban.

No wonder e pain am.

That Dino's "I'll impregnate you" reply was vicious then.

Those that live glass house shouldn't throw stones.

I guarantee you she'll think twice before insulting another male in her life.
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by jegz25(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2016
NextGovernor:

And Dino doesn't even give a f.u.c.kk if you forgive or not. One thing you have to know is every human isn't the same. You treat Mr.A wrong and he ignores and let it be doesn't mean Mr. B will ignore and let it be when same is done to him...

Nobody stood beside you madam except those your paid and ass licking followers.

Dino has been playing National politics since 1999 and gain national recognition with his rascality during his days in House of Rep. So everybody has his/her respect and role in APC. Dino isn't anybody's ass licker just the same way her husband is.
point of correction...Dino is Saraki's ass licker
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by cole265(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2016
This only means Dino is finished.

Dino watch your back henceforth

This forgiveness is a shadow. I trust you do understand, No more sleep for you.

In all this, baba Tinubu no talk o

Remi says she forgives....hunnnn, Jagaban nko?
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Omeokachie: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2016
Your goons led by the Lagos state deputy speaker are still in Abuja o. E be like say dem never get the memo.
Face saving measure after you had disgraced yourself and the party structure in Lagos by their unfantile protests.
Dino compounded your woes by showing up on your street!
Never flex with a street boy otherwise you fit carry belle. All the petitions in the world may not be enough to abort it.
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by richylee(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2016
“I didn’t give anybody (any money); I don’t even
have N80m in my personal salary account in the
Senate"politian and dere lying tactics.
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by olabosun(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2016
folks4luv:
n i used to love this woman o. you insulted a man, he made derogatory remarks in his reaction n ur crying wolf. one good or bad turn deserves another. am a woman but I think women should stop using feminism as a cover up after misbehaving, it's an insult on the whole concept and movement
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by greatness22(m): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2016
Orikinla:
. Na Niger Deltans advice be DAT o. grin
She neva see anything. grin
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by danidee10(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2016
The representative of the Lagos-Central Senatorial District in the Senate, Oluremi Tinubu, says as a Christian she has forgiven her Kogi-West counterpart, Dino Melaye, for abusing and threatening her.

Hmmm even this one dey claim christian, cheesy
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by labiola: 8:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Most of the comments here were not really against Remi Tinubu but their hatred for Bola Tinubu. They see this as an opportunity to take a swipe on the man. Unfortunately, who God bless , no man can curse. Bola Ahmed Tinubu keep shining.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Ichechi(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2016
Only u shout 'Praise the lord', only u shout 'Allaluya'....

2 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by tivta(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2016
It is a lie, jagaban will end dino's career
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by ObaKlaz: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2016
Ode woman. Like you didn't use derogatory words on him in the first place. If you like, go summersault, Dino won't kiss your ass!!!
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Dbeze: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2016
Madam, we don't want you forgiveness. Let the fight go on. Now that the game is gettn more interesting you come dey forgive. Joy killer.
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by ministeriallist: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Your judgment is fair godwin
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by ObaKlaz: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
[size=16pt] grin grin grin

The fear of Dino Melaye is the beginning of wisdom for Remi Tinubu,

So she has finally agreed to a closed door meeting with Dino Melaye, she wants to sample Dino's kondo olopa and get pregnant since Jagaban Bola Tinubu failed to get her pregnant. ...Oga Dino over to u, let the nyashing begin.
[/size]
Lol... Dino go give madam Remi beta 'Shidioke'!
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by drnoel: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=Qmerit post=47737502]You tried Mrs [s]Tinubu.
That's maturity to start with you re senior to him in the senate and in age so let it go,,, I know you won't forget totally lolz I'm very pretty sure of that. You, always calm not jumping into issue, I know senate floor is for all senators.

Dino, even if you can't tell her sorry, control ur temper with women pls, generally you re too quick to a fight remember ur time in house of rep! Peace unto both of you.
My little advice! [[/s]/quote]

I did the right thing about ur comment. U can read it again and rewrite it.

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by sucess001(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2016
folks4luv:
n i used to love this woman o. you insulted a man, he made derogatory remarks in his reaction n ur crying wolf. one good or bad turn deserves another. am a woman but I think women should stop using feminism as a cover up after misbehaving, it's an insult on the whole concept and movement

Bless you ma. a hundred likes for you.

i had a similar experience in lekki 2 months back....i was driving and one guy ahead of me was slowing so much that i knew sometin was wrong. i overtook him and noticed he was on the phone....then he sped to stop me from over taking him....then i chilled for him to pass. thats wen one lady from the back who saw it all also drove recklessly to stop me from gettin behind the guy...

and thus she hit my car...next tin she came down and was dragging my key with me,...den started crying...twas like film to me ooo...

next tin police came...i told dem wat happened...next tin was like...shebi she is a woman...you must apologise...

i was like wtf?

so being a woman means u re always correct?

women want equal opportunities yet hide under feminism to excuse poor behaviour...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka / Bayelsa Yenagoa PDP RALLY / Senators Uncover ‘20 Proposed Electricity Projects’ In Mamman Saleh LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.