Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu (29515 Views)

Dino Melaye & Tinubu's Wife Exchange Mutual Smile After Plenary Meeting(photo) / Tinubu:i Have Forgiven Dino Melaye / You Must Discipline Melaye - Tinubu Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by TamedWolf90: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2016
Qmerit:
You tried Mrs Tinubu.
That's maturity to start with you re senior to him in the senate and in age so let it go,,, I know you won't forget totally lolz I'm very pretty sure of that. You, always calm not jumping into issue, I know senate floor is for all senators.

Dino, even if you can't tell her sorry, control ur temper with women pls, generally you re too quick to a fight remember ur time in house of rep! Peace unto both of you.
My little advice!

People like you are the reason we call for a "DISLIKE" button on nairaland
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Qmerit(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2016
TamedWolf90:

People like you are the reason we call for a "DISLIKE" button on nairaland

Why re you hurt here? who's looking for likes!? Does LIKES pay my bills?
Ve u ever seen any of my comment where I beg people to like or share? like some of u do!?
Incase u don't know I'm 100percent in support of DISLIKE BUTTON pls bring it on it changes nothing about my comment sir.
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by tonytony208(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2016
Qmerit:
You tried Mrs Tinubu.
That's maturity to start with you re senior to him in the senate and in age so let it go,,, I know you won't forget totally lolz I'm very pretty sure of that. You, always calm not jumping into issue, I know senate floor is for all senators.

Dino, even if you can't tell her sorry, control ur temper with women pls, generally you re too quick to a fight remember ur time in house of rep! Peace unto both of you.
My little advice!

She called him dog and thug.....and yet, you said she is always calm. How does that thoughtless utterance relate to calmness? I suspect you are one of those buttlickers protesting on her behalf

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by TamedWolf90: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2016
Qmerit:

Why re you hurt here? who's looking for likes!? Does LIKES pay my bills?
Ve u ever seen any of my comment where I beg people to like or share? like some of u do!?
Incase u don't know I'm 100percent in support of DISLIKE BUTTON pls bring it on it changes nothing about my comment sir.

You are Smart.... Have fun...you are entitled to your opinion but sometimes be Rational
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by drlateeph(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2016
na una sabi... undecided
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Qmerit(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2016
TamedWolf90:

You are Smart.... Have fun...you are entitled to your opinion but sometimes be Rational

Is not about being smart sir!
U were suppose to tell me where I went wrong in your opinion next ok!
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by TamedWolf90: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2016
Qmerit:

Is not about being smart sir!
U were suppose to tell me where I went wrong in your opinion next ok!

https://www.nairaland.com/3239267/five-things-senator-oluremi-tinubu
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Qmerit(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2016
tonytony208:

She called him dog and thug.....and yet, you said she is always calm. How does that thoughtless utterance relate to calmness? I suspect you are one of those buttlickers protesting on her behalf

Oh now I got you no need to insult me,
Maybe you didn't get it well!
I mean she should always be calm and not jumping into issues! I said You, always calm.

What that that means is that she should always be calm once an issue is raised not to jump into it, cause that was what Dino said she did. Do u get it now!
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by oluarc(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2016
herzern:
Her Life...
Her forgiveness...
Her problem

TeamDino.....yhu see why rascality pays....did she apoloqise to Obanikoro and co??

Remi Tinubu and insult
Mind you she didn't apologize.....she forgave.

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by canDy4eva(f): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2016
Pavore9:
This is Politics, something is definitely lying in wait for Dino....this "forgiveness" may not have a NAFDAC number! cheesy cheesy cheesy
hmmm cool
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by sexychocho(f): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Ow dat one take concern me

She be God wey she dey forgive ni

Kosi danu jor

Iranustic
Oshisco
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by kanosalami: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2016
NextGovernor:

And Dino doesn't even give a f.u.c.kk if you forgive or not. One thing you have to know is every human isn't the same. You treat Mr.A wrong and he ignores and let it be doesn't mean Mr. B will ignore and let it be when same is done to him...

Nobody stood beside you madam except those your paid and ass licking followers.

Dino has been playing National politics since 1999 and gain national recognition with his rascality during his days in House of Rep. So everybody has his/her respect and role in APC. Dino isn't anybody's ass licker just the same way her husband is.
you have said at all
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by impactinfluence: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] I don’t even have N80m in my personal salary account in the Senate. And I don’t think if I have any other savings I want to use it to mobilise women to protest. What about the investments we have put into politics? How much has that done for this country?” Tinubu said[b] I don’t even have N80m in my personal salary account in the Senate. And I don’t think if I have any other savings I want to use it to mobilise women to protest. What about the investments we have put into politics? How much has that done for this country?” Tinubu said[/b] I don’t even have N80m in my personal salary account in the Senate. And I don’t think if I have any other savings I want to use it to mobilise women to protest. What about the investments we have put into politics? How much has that done for this country?” Tinubu said

Pls help @ bolded....am I the only noticing this#politicianswhichway
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Odani: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
iykedare:

Hit hard by who? The man he defeated home and away? How do you guys feel supporting these people who do not even know that you exist? They are running the economy into the ground and clueless about governance.

Meanwhile,you and your brother ,omenka, won't stop this ass-kissing. It's getting boring

Abeg who defeated who and where
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Jacko01: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
You dont have 80 million in your salary account

As a christian yoi forgot lying is a sin shey
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Image123(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
Jacko01:
You dont have 80 million in your salary account

As a christian yoi forgot lying is a sin shey

It might be in the fixed deposit account or in properties. Who puts 80million in salary accounts?
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by zoomman(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
Dino no send.
The most important thing is that Dino's big d11ck will bring you back from menopause and fertilize ya eggs, unlike your infertile brown-toothed husband. grin grin grin
Bros am owing you a bottle of orijin and two plates of pepper soup after 2019 general election....please don't forget grin
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Image123(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
smudge2079:
In a world where ladies clamor for gender equality..... What Melaye said shouldn't be blown out of proportion, rather it should be seen as a violent exchange of words between two people, not necessarily a Man and a Woman

Violent exchange of words are not normal too. Why should anyone threaten others for testifying in court? Tinubu should be applauded for standing against such impunity. What is bad is bad.
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
helovesme:

Most def.

Dino will be hit hard. When and where he least expects.

Dino will be hit by who?Is it by the relegated smelly,rotten teeth?Keep on worshipping a fellow mortal and see how far it takes you.
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by 989900E: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
yarimo:
[s]thank you ABOBAKU , but you didn't correct me or you don't no how to spell also?[/s][s][/s]

Quit embarrassing yourself.
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by yarimo(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
989900E:

Quit embarrassing yourself.
kikikiki see your silly life, if you don't no you no simple .hihihihihihihihihihihahahahah
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by alaskido(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Madam Tinubu Jagabandit, you are the one who first called Dino a Dog and Thug so Dino should be the one to forgive you and not the other way round. Just because your husband is the APC national chairman does not mean you should insult men. If a woman had insulted your husband, I believe you would be fighting that woman by now.

Please give peace a chance and respect Men because your husband is one.
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by sleoyiyahooco: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Deepfreezer(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
folks4luv:
n i used to love this woman o. you insulted a man, he made derogatory remarks in his reaction n ur crying wolf. one good or bad turn deserves another. am a woman but I think women should stop using feminism as a cover up after misbehaving, it's an insult on the whole concept and movement
God bless you.
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by Image123(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
alaskido:
Madam Tinubu Jagabandit, you are the one who first called Dino a Dog and Thug so Dino should be the one to forgive you and not the other way round. Just because your husband is the APC national chairman does not mean you should insult men. If a woman had insulted your husband, I believe you would be fighting that woman by now.

Please give peace a chance and respect Men because your husband is one.

Actually, the rumors are that Dino was the person who first started threatening anybody who dares to testify in court. Tinubu should be hailed for correcting him. It is thuggish to threaten people about testifying in court. She did not threaten him, he threatened her. Also, Bola Tinubu is not the APC national chairman, get updated.
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by 989900E: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
yarimo:
[s]kikikiki see your silly life, if you don't no you no simple .hihihihihihihihihihihahahahah[/s]
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by yarimo(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=989900E post=47761601][/quote] tongue grin tongue grin tongue
Re: I Have Forgiven Dino Melaye – Tinubu by alaskido(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Image123:

Actually, the rumors are that Dino was the person who first started threatening anybody who dares to testify in court. Tinubu should be hailed for correcting him. It is thuggish to threaten people about testifying in court. She did not threaten him, he threatened her. Also, Bola Tinubu is not the APC national chairman, get updated.

I wanted to say APC National Leader. It was a typo error. Person no dey make mistake for your village? You want to start your own internet war? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka / Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts / Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.