Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,384 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her (6185 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by dante300(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
My last complain about my supposed wife to be which had about 600 comment and 46,000 views need further updates especially those who felt bad about the occurrence.
I don't know how to take u back to the previous write up but if u care to know just go to my profile and u will build up from there.
Here is the full gist....its not in my making to intrude in someone else's privacy but when its got to do with whom I spend my hard earned money for and whom I have freely given my heart to I think at this juncture my action is justified.
For someone I intend to marry that doesn't pick up my calls all evening calls for suspicion isn't it? Well some of those people who commented, asked me to put a hidden camera in her room which i did without thinking twice. To cut long story short,what I saw in the footage is unbelievable.....I took it in good faith because I had already known what I would see even b4 fixing the hidden camera.
The powerful question now is...if this girl can cheat on me,every nigerian man better watch his back. The Nigerian young woman have taken over the cheating game. Am not in anyway beefing the Nigerian woman(may God bless them) but what I mean is that the woman is not designed to cheat. Men are polygamous and woman aren't and so when such happens its very weird especially when it happens to someone nice like myself.... . I aint getting younger. The only girl I've had sex with without protection,well am going for a test tomorrow. I have waisted a fortune on her, I wonder what more I could do for a human being again. An msc holder,now phd student.what type of brain does she need to know what she really wants in life? The room I paid the rent for another guy comes to visit? Its so unfair...I do not deserve all of this at all....,now I have trust issues. Someone I am 100% faithful to....I just do not know what next to do...- have dumped her already problem now is telling my immediate family that its over even after preparing for our wedding by december.broken relationship is better than broken marriage right?she so does not deserve me.....sad part is the guy shez cheating on me with knows she's engaged. Wow.its so not good. relationship this days is so not easy. Its no wonder shez always laid back when the issue of me intending to visit her in school comes up..I trusted her so much. I tot her age(32)would make her wiser but no. Some people may think I don't satisfy her. Well truth is any woman who doesn't get satisfied 30min of 1st round up to 3rd round is definitly a nymphh... Or maybe she just doesn't love me or just don't know what she wants.its so sad.
Forgive my poor write up..nobe that one dey worry me now. Wetin dey worry me is how to get my waisted time back

8 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Eh yah

1 Like

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by gabinogem(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
... Such is life, these bïtches ain't loyal. Move on & forget everything that has to do with her. Ur wounds shall surely heal in time.

2 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by bryan360: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
women nd Treachery r like 5 & 6..

1 Like

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
bro take it easy ..... cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
bro can u just tell us n what u saw in the hidden camera.. i understand hw u feel

9 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
ave send the link
Oyin93:
Eh yah
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
I feel you bro!

So sorry.embarassed

Good thing you moved on already, a few years down the line, you'd be glad you did.

2 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pls send me the footage of what ur hidden camera captured,make I follow u watch naija Mojo version angry

16 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Ranchhoddas: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
I feel your pain bro.

2 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by saintdennis(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Its 2016
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
ave send the link
can't access d link like dat
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
what happen..
Oyin93:

can't access d link like dat
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by lonikit: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
wen I read the season one and dis season two, I smell pride. I'm not justifying the fact that she cheated on you. just work on your pride bcus of ur nxt relationship. no vex o.

back to the matter, let her knw y you are leaving her, show her the video, show it to her relatives and urs. then take unmovable stand of leaving her. dont be blind with one yeye love ooo or else..................

my mama used to say; iyawo to ba n sagbere, ti o ba pa oko, a pa ara e (a cheating wife wil either kill herself or the husband) pls avoid future "had I knw"

7 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by mhiztaNexy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
cut her o. no use knife,machete is better

2 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by SweetieConstie(f): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Awww... OP, sorry about all that. cry Please, take heart... God is definitely gonna give you someone who deserves your love and time! embarassed It's better you leave her and move on with your life... She apparently doesn't deserve you at all...

Like you said, a broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage... Some girls could be so deceptive! How despairing, how tragic! crycry

1 Like

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
bryan360:
women nd Treachery r like 5 & 6..

Exactly
Women and cheating are like

2 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by dare2differ: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
dante300

What is weird about women cheating? Biko, women have been having affairs before your forefathers were born! No be the reason we have magun and the likesundecided

Well truth is any woman who doesn't get satisfied 30min of 1st round up to 3rd round is definitly a nymphh... Or maybe she just doesn't love me or just don't know what she wants.
Never had sex before but from my own understanding of the female anatomy which I find surprising that a mature man like you is ignorant of, is that humping a woman dfo as long as you can does not translate to enjoyable or satisfying or orgasmic sex for her!!!

You really need to read up about the female anatomy and abstain from premarital sex! And also stop thinking that you are all that!

Ermm... take heart. May you find your destined partner!

6 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by JoeCutie(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Naija boys and girls and this '21st century relationships'... Ah no get talk! lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by omonighoblessing(f): 12:16am On Jul 21, 2016
just move ahead.......U have just been saved! trust u will smile at the end

3 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Nova15: 1:31am On Jul 21, 2016
M3Guy:
Pls send me the footage of what ur hidden camera captured,make I follow u watch naija Mojo version angry

1 Like

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by schumastic(m): 1:32am On Jul 21, 2016
dante300:
My last complain about my supposed wife to be which had about 600 comment and 46,000 views need further updates especially those who felt bad about the occurrence.
I don't know how to take u back to the previous write up but if u care to know just go to my profile and u will build up from there.
Here is the full gist....its not in my making to intrude in someone else's privacy but when its got to do with whom I spend my hard earned money for and whom I have freely given my heart to I think at this juncture my action is justified.
For someone I intend to marry that doesn't pick up my calls all evening calls for suspicion isn't it? Well some of those people who commented, asked me to put a hidden camera in her room which i did without thinking twice. To cut long story short,what I saw in the footage is unbelievable.....I took it in good faith because I had already known what I would see even b4 fixing the hidden camera.
The powerful question now is...if this girl can cheat on me,every nigerian man better watch his back. The Nigerian young woman have taken over the cheating game. Am not in anyway beefing the Nigerian woman(may God bless them) but what I mean is that the woman is not designed to cheat. Men are polygamous and woman aren't and so when such happens its very weird especially when it happens to someone nice like myself....3yrs relationship down the drain.and I aint getting younger. The only girl I've had sex with without protection,well am going for a test tomorrow. I have waisted a fortune on her, I wonder what more I could do for a human being again. An msc student,what type of brain does she need to know what she really wants in life? The room I paid the rent for another guy comes to visit? Its so unfair...I do not deserve all of this at all....,now I have trust issues. Someone I am 100% faithful to....I just do not know what next to do...- have dumped her already problem now is telling my immediate family that its over even after preparing for our wedding by december.broken relationship is better than broken marriage right?she so does not deserve me.....sad part is the guy shez cheating on me with knows she's engaged. Wow.its so not good. relationship this days is so not easy. Its no wonder shez always laid back when the issue of me intending to visit her in school comes up..I trusted her so much. I tot her age(32)would make her wiser but no. Some people may think I don't satisfy her. Well truth is any woman who doesn't get satisfied 30min of 1st round up to 3rd round is definitly a nymphh... Or maybe she just doesn't love me or just don't know what she wants.its so sad.
Forgive my poor write up..nobe that one dey worry me now. Wetin dey worry me is how to get my waisted time back

sorry op about the whole stuffs, shits happens and am glad you know the truth now..next time get yourself a sidechick, they alwys come handy.

4 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by polite2(m): 1:59am On Jul 21, 2016
Take heart bro, its a phase , it will surely pass.

1 Like

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by dopedealer(m): 2:57am On Jul 21, 2016
I knew this gurl couldnt have been clean for so many reasons..when girls want to misbehave they show you obvious reasons. Who in this world off his / her phn every evening just cos u don't wana get distracted.
even If you dont wana pick calls, it shoudnt be ur spouse. I just pitied where u said she wasnt designed to cheat. Every disappointment is a blessing!
Such is life dear!!
Advancing !!!

2 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by 0955eb027(m): 4:04am On Jul 21, 2016
I knew it.
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Jorussia(m): 4:26am On Jul 21, 2016
Bros take heart and move on with your life.Never you allow her back into your life under any circumstance.I am beginning to doubt if there are still loyal Nigeria single ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Estimable(m): 4:56am On Jul 21, 2016
So there l be no season 3 of this movie, chaii Dante take hrt and move on.
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Lifestone(m): 5:11am On Jul 21, 2016
Do you mean to say "caught" and not "cut"
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Jamean(f): 5:13am On Jul 21, 2016
Story Story, Story!

At 32, no sane lady will just mess up a deemed serious relationship because of pleasures. Please tell us the role you've been playing in this whole drama and stop playing a victim, it takes 2 to tango and I don't want to believe this is all.

Most of your statements depicts a lot of ego and pride. *a lady I spend my hard earned money on, an apartment I rented with my money, men are polygamous in nature and women are to be faithful*. undecided

Maybe this is just your own karma sef lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 21, 2016
dante300:
The powerful question now is...if this girl can cheat on me,every nigerian man better watch his back. The Nigerian young woman have taken over the cheating game. Am not in anyway beefing the Nigerian woman(may God bless them) but what I mean is that the woman is not designed to cheat. Men are polygamous and woman aren't and so when such happens its very weird especially when it happens to someone nice like myself....3yrs relationship down the drain.and I aint getting younger. The only girl I've had sex with without protection,well am going for a test tomorrow. I have waisted a fortune on her, I wonder what more I could do for a human being again. An msc student,what type of brain does she need to know what she really wants in life? The room I paid the rent for another guy comes to visit? Its so unfair...I do not deserve all of this at all....,now I have trust issues. Someone I am 100% faithful to....I just do not know what next to do...- have dumped her already problem now is telling my immediate family that its over even after preparing for our wedding by december.broken relationship is better than broken marriage right?she so does not deserve me.....sad part is the guy shez cheating on me with knows she's engaged. Wow.its so not good. relationship this days is so not easy. Its no wonder shez always laid back when the issue of me intending to visit her in school comes up..I trusted her so much. I tot her age(32)would make her wiser but no. Some people may think I don't satisfy her. Well truth is any woman who doesn't get satisfied 30min of 1st round up to 3rd round is definitly a nymphh... Or maybe she just doesn't love me or just don't know what she wants.its so sad.

But at the end, i didnt see where you told us what really happened in the camera. I think that should be the most interesting part of the thread, so spill the beans.

1 Like

Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by lyriclekidd(m): 6:01am On Jul 21, 2016
dante300:

Ur waisted time go dy ur waist now
Re: Remember My Girlfriend Who Doesn't Pick My Calls Every Evenings? I Cut_her by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 21, 2016
God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Ladies On Instagram? / My Vagina Aches Extremely During Sex, Do I Stand Any Risk During Labour (photo) / See What A Female Hawker Did While Carrying Her Goods On Her Head (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.