Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. (59978 Views)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
See me see wahala oooo, there is this female friend of mine for about two years now and we are very close to each other.
We talk about everything like education, politics, love and relationship, she even told me about her boyfriend who promise to marry her after she must have graduated. Whenever she had issues with her boyfriend she will run to me for advice which I have never disappointed her because I give her the best advice to make sure her relationship with the guy is going smoothly.
I wanted to woo her but I later changed my mind immediately she reviewed her relationship with the guy to me, but I still maintain the mutual friendship because she is a nice and friendly person.
Fast forward last week, I received a call from her that she is coming to my place which I asked her why, she said she wanted to know where I live I said ok no problem.
Few hours before she came, I package myself wella by arranging my room, bought two litres' of fuel for my generator incase nepa Bleep up,I enter kitchen and start preparing indomie with eggs because I wanted to make her feel home when she come because this is her first visit.
So as i was in the kitchen I heard a knock on my door and here she come.
We ate the noodle, watched firms and talked about many things. Inside me I have no intention of touching, kissing or any other immoral things in my mind because first, she is not my girlfriend, secondly she is into a serious relationship and thirdly I see her as just as a friend.
To my biggest surprise, immediately she left my place , days later I called her on phone she refused picking my calls. Up till as I.m typing this she has not pick my call.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by sinaj(f): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Your grammar chased her away lipsrsealed

Um... are u related to Jenifa

288 Likes 14 Shares

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by daviddagreat: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
sinaj:
Hahahhah gud one

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Seeeeeeee: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Maybe your house is the true definition of the word Poverty!

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
I don't know why but girls usually don't forgive men who don't touch them when they visit .

That is a big crime bro!

274 Likes 16 Shares

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
sinaj:

ogbeni weting dey wrong for my grammar naaa abi I no try.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Archero(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Is not want you did, but what you DIDNT do.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Maybe your house is the true definition of the word Poverty!
that is a typical lie because I.m still a student, as a student I live fine and my self con is well decorated and pimped.

So what are you saying.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Seeeeeeee: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
that is a typical lie because I.m still a student, as a student I live fine and my self con is well decorated and pimped.

So what are you saying.
pix or

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
PushPlay:
I don't know why but girls usually don't forgive men who don't touch them when they visit .

That is a big crime bro!
na wow oooooo. I never think of that even if i did I don't like touching a girl I see as just a friend.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Boring: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
you didnt make her va.jay_jay wet dats ur mistake op.

do not be fooled. All girls think they are unique. 99.9 percent of girls are not unique..

u don lose dis one sha better move on

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
pix or
Mr rich man why should I do that.

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Tenkobos(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
Why didn't you press her breast

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Seeeeeeee: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
I was joking before, for guys here if girl call you as op was called make sure you fuc.k her, i repeat make sure u fuc.k her... She came because she needed sex. While i was doing my NYSC na so one of our female corper call me say she dey show my house guy she nearly killed me with sex.. I started the play but she later told me that was what she wanted. She said if to say i dull as i been wan do na the last time she for talk to me be dat...

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by daviddagreat: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
Girls are d most confusing beings there eva was.

Happened to me once. a friend to my girlfriend then spent the night at my place. the fact she was my girlfriend's friend didnt make me have any intentions

Since den she's been pissed at me .

if u do all men are same

If u don't u too dey dull

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
Tenkobos:
Why didn't you press her breast
so when a girl who is just your friend you for the first time you start pressing her breast and abusing her sexually.
Guy I.m not like that ok

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Maybe she was kidnapped on her way home. You should notify the cops. grin

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
PushPlay:

That is a big crime bro!
I support this bro

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
I was joking before, for guys here if girl call you as op was called make sure you fuc.k her, i repeat make sure u fuc.k her... She came because she needed sex. While i was doing my NYSC na so one of our female corper call me say she dey show my house guy she nearly killed me with sex.. I started the play but she later told me that was what she wanted. She said if to say i dull as i been wan do na the last time she for talk to me be dat...
na wow.

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Seeeeeeee: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
na wow.
You for try, even if she no give u which i doubt no shame... Why she no pick ur call be say u jonze big time.

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by sinaj(f): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
ogbeni weting dey wrong for my grammar naaa abi I no try.
lol @ ogbeni grin

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Tenkobos(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
so when a girl who is just your friend you for the first time you start pressing her breast and abusing her sexually.
Guy I.m not like that ok
I Didn't say you should squeeze her breast like eba.

Press it like gentleman.

Don't be destructive.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Seeeeeeee: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Chepy1:
I support this bro
Check your mail bro
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by unbranded13(f): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Not just for the OP

What did u eat last....Try scrapping ur tongue with a toothbrush, the next time a lady visits
When last did you bath ...Try using a Roll-on.
Where your shoes close to where she sat....Get some silicone bags and stock them in the shoes
Was your room stuffy... Open the doors for a long while before your visitor come in or use an air freshener

Just my thoughts!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Cutehector(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Pushplay. Can I have a moment with u in a private thread please
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
Pushplay. Can I have a moment with u in a private thread please

Okay bro...Hope I'm not in trouble.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Check your mail bro
okay. I may not reply now but I'll definitely reply you. Thanks in advance
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by theEYe21(f): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
sinaj:

Um... are u relatedness to Jenifa
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Seeeeeeee: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Chepy1:

okay. I may not reply now but I'll definitely reply you. Thanks in advance
i saw ur mail and i replied the mods ban my other moniker
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Youngetskilz23(m): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
is your house smelling? Is your house unkempt? ask your self this questions

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
i saw ur mail and i replied the mods ban my other moniker
Ah, okay. I'll check my mail for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright)