Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference (7791 Views)

Buhari Receives Amano, DG Of International Atomic Energy Agency (Pics) / Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by StEdwin(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2009
What does she know about energy not to talk of an Atomic Energy conference where world renowned atomic physists will be speaking?
What is she going to say?
For 9ja, anything dey happen,
I no go suprise one day if, embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked shocked
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by K3L3CH1: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2009
@ all,

Please what are the responsibilities of a Vice President ?

, This is sick !!!!awwwwwwwwwwww, YUUUUUUKKKK!!
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by hollandis(f): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2009
Guys keep screaming ''turai'' until your lungs gets sore.Nigerians are full of cowards.Keep posting,keep hurting,keep throwing insults,keep yelling.You know what?There is nothing you can do about it.
When the police bullied you,what did you do?when Inec stole your votes ,did you do anything.How about the time ,agberos in regalia ''chanced'' you ?The government lied to you,the legislatos did nothing for you but themselves,the police didn't rescue you from thieves,the school extorts you,the oil marketers steals from you.What did you do?NOTHING!!!!
Pleaseeeee leave Turai alone!!!!!
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by Nezan(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2009
This desperation for power is turning Turai into something else. The woman believes she is 9ja's president been Yar'adua's wife . . . . . she should learn from Abacha's widow, Maryam.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by nethacker(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2009
hollandis:

Guys keep screaming ''turai'' until your lungs gets sore.Nigerians are full of cowards.Keep posting,keep hurting,keep throwing insults,keep yelling.You know what?There is nothing you can do about it.
When the police bullied you,what did you do?when Inec stole your votes ,did you do anything.How about the time ,agberos in regalia ''chanced'' you ?The government lied to you,the legislatos did nothing for you but themselves,the police didn't rescue you from thieves,the school extorts you,the oil marketers steals from you.What did you do?NOTHING!!!!
u r one of the idiots we r talking abt shocked just shut up there!!  angry nonsense  angry  psshheeeeewwww hiss
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by chidexy(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2009
She's positioning herself to contest for the Presidency in 2011, should her husband not be in a physical position to contest. The rumors are already being spread around.

So Watch out for her! Really despicable
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by dafman10(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2009
Dont you NLers knw that she in control of the state machinery while our yaraDULL does the domestic chores in the kitchen?
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by IFELEKE(m): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2009
Topic,
Hearing the woman murder oral english alone nauseats on national television and now she is taking it international. . .
Must we continually expose ourselves to public ridicule? or must we continue to be the object of jokes/ridicule in diplomatic quarters?.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by nethacker(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2009
dafman10:

Dont you NLers knw that she in control of the state machinery while our yaraDULL does the domestic chores in the kitchen?
I laugh so teeyyyy my network was hacked by hackers  grin grin . its true that yaradua has kitchen experience
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by Mklazon: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2009
Tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by dafman10(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2009
hollandis:

nethacker:

u r one of the idiots we r talking abt  shocked just shut up there!!  angry nonsense  angry  psshheeeeewwww hiss
@ nethacker
Well said hollandis is obviously a big big  i mean very large idiot.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by floriana(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2009
@ netcracker shut up! You are begining to crack my ribs with you Obahiagbon copycat english.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by hollandis(f): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2009
nethacker:

u r one of the idiots we r talking abt  shocked just shut up there!!  angry nonsense  angry  psshheeeeewwww hiss

In thread after thread ,you keep expressing your fooly.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by AjaraEwuro: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2009
Do you wonder that the majority of the people castigating the move are people who are lost in the diaspora? Why, because they just want a reason to justify why they have been gone, battered , forsaken and lost their voice in the country Nigeria- nothing is good about Nigeria in their own eyes - foolish, rotten, illetrates.

From the little corner of the world where they occupy, they see issues from their myopic eyes, and they pick up pen and paper and write as if they are the wisdom masters in everything? What does your poor brain knows? Nothing but to shout, make noiuse and go to sleep while noone listens to what you say, write or think, what a nation of lost individuals trying to make a name for themselves? Even people who dont know what the agency is now write about the agency as if it is owned by the father? What audacity? Just continue to shout and rant- all that moves noone - shifts noone, and pulls no hair from anyone's head, you are just a bunch of noise makers who have no work to do. The woman will attend, come back and life continues while you continue to look for other matters to pour your venom on- why not pour it on your sorry, miserable life first?
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by hollandis(f): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2009
dafman10:

@ nethacker
Well said hollandis is obviously a big big  i mean very large idiot.
You forgot to include a ''t'' ,after the ''f'' in your user name.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by nethacker(m): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2009
floriana:

@ netcracker shut up! You are begining to crack my ribs with you Obahiagbon copycat english.
Is this forum not meant to air views and opinion abt the subject matter again? shocked hw come my obahiagbon grammar pisses u off?  shocked .Its meant to lite up the house so as to keep d flame burning grin so i dont think i have done anything wrong anyway.If u knw u dont have anything reasonable to contribute,pls hold your peace and forever remain silent.If ur strength is small ,dnt carry heavy burdens.If your ideas are worthless n useless,dont give advise.  cheesy grin u r just trying to get unnecessary attention grin

hollandis:

In thread after thread ,you keep expressing your fooly.
Thank God that everyone knows hw foolish u r.  grin
AjaraEwuro:

Do you wonder that the majority of the people castigating the move are people who are lost in the diaspora? Why, because they just want a reason to justify why they have been gone, battered , forsaken and lost their voice in the country Nigeria- nothing is good about Nigeria in their own eyes - foolish, rotten, illetrates.
n wat have u - a literate who has been in 9ja for ages, who havent been forsaken and lost his/her voice- done or contributed towards alleviating or solving 9ja's problems?  shocked  nothing!!!!!!
Do u knw wat d nation will get wen IDIOTS like u r given good ideas? shocked Nothing grin grin
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by hollandis(f): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2009
He that drums for the mad man is not better than the mad man.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by GEW: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2009
this is getting sillier everyday.
AjaraEwuro:

From the little corner of the world where they occupy, they see issues from their myopic eyes, and they pick up pen and paper and write as if they are the wisdom masters in everything? What does your poor brain knows? Nothing but to shout, make noiuse and go to sleep while noone listens to what you say, write or think, what a nation of lost individuals trying to make a name for themselves? Even people who dont know what the agency is now write about the agency as if it is owned by the father? What audacity? Just continue to shout and rant- all that moves noone - shifts noone, and pulls no hair from anyone's head, you are just a bunch of noise makers who have no work to do. The woman will attend, come back and life continues while you continue to look for other matters to pour your venom on- why not pour it on your sorry, miserable life first?
what is your point cos you are not making any reasonable sence here now.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2009
I cannot wait for the day we shall have our very own nuclear plant. whenever i get absolutely pissed off with the crap Baba Go Slow and his sexy daughters are doing all over the world, i'd simply bribe the N20k per month security guard and initiate a core melt-down. I bet the Nuclear Plant will be positioned in Abuja
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by nethacker(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2009
hollandis:

He that drums for the mad man is not better than the mad man.
U can say that again and again for all the house care.There is a great difference between knowing and understanding: you can know a lot about
something and not  understand it @ all” . According to ur location,u said : The country where kings are thieves and the one-eyed man is king.So deduce from that statement.If u r a king, then u r a thief with one-eye  grin grin
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by nduchucks: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2009
Dis Guy:

Hey people calm down she went there with the Minister of Health, the DG of atomic blah blah of Nigeria and about 14 other professionals, I think she or her team should be commended for being able to have a press release about her charitable work, the health ministry obviously couldn't be bothered

She is doing what NGO do asking for 'technical assistance' (money) and capacity building

I have a feeling in the next few months there'll be a capacity building workshop in Abuja with many people from this
conference  grin

Dis Guy, na gwode! when people like you wey get good sense still dey, den i go conclude say hope still dey for us. na de ting wey you write i don dey try tell people since, but frustration with unrelated issues don becloud their judgement. reasonable person wey no fit deduce say na funding for her NGO she go look for need to reexamine themselves. tank you for ya comment there.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by citizenY(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2009
From the look of things, I have a sneaky feeling that some of
those guys in the diaspora have a rabid hatred for this country, especcially those
that wentn through the Sahara Desert.

This explains why, they stay in those dingy (digs or basement ) rooms all over Europe and
continue to throw stones at us. You have cowardly voted with your feet . Please do
not continue to insult our sensibilities with commentaries that are not helpful.

We have chosen to remain here and we shall make the best out of what you have
run away from. You are living in the fringes of your new environment where you
take  liberties to insult our country snd countrymen. You dare not make the same
comments  where you are today and any corrections you may wish to make will just
be like whistling in the dark.

Shame on you all,
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by AjaraEwuro: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2009
are you surprised that some people only reason with half their brain? the rest part of the brain is neatly tucked inside their butt hole- why, so that they can know the difference between going to toilet and eating and talking shit- they are so daft and un reasonable that they only pick one part of a press release and blow it out of proportion - typical jobless folks - net hacker he calls himself- to me, that is jobless.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by lawrence83: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2009
@
becomerich, na wa o
Pls send ya CV to the relevant agancies
May be they could get u a job, cos its seems u dont hav one.
Minister of geographical jargons will be a gud post for ya, just may be.
i cant fit laugh ooooo
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by nethacker(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

are you surprised that some people only reason with half their brain? the rest part of the brain is neatly tucked inside their butt hole- why, so that they can know the difference between going to toilet and eating and talking shit- they are so daft and un reasonable that they only pick one part of a press release and blow it out of proportion - typical jobless folks - net hacker he calls himself- to me, that is jobless.
Only God knows wat u r doing in London.Perhaps u r washing dishes in a restuarant in suburb of London.What u cant do here in 9ja.
U only think i am jobless.Far frm it.I am an  internetwork administrator(IT Personnel) in a bluechip company in 9ja.so dont think we wash dishes here like u do there grin so keep shut!!! cos it is d law of nature dat wen knowledge talks,wisdom listens grin
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by MrCrackles(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

You are still here foaming in the mouth?
What exactly is wrong with you od fool? shocked grin
Why are you so frustrated?
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by Oluschenco(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2009
If she has no agenda, why not supporting her hubby, at least to achieve one out of those unfruitful 7-point agenda before they pack-out in 2011
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by nethacker(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2009
Oluschenco:

If she has no agenda, why not supporting her hubby, at least to achieve one out of those unfruitful 7-point agenda before they pack-out in 2011
before being probe by EFCC also at the end of their tenure grin grin
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by IykeD1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2009

People lost in the diaspora?  Myopic? Maybe, you need to check the meaning of those words. With thoughts and spellings
like yours any wonder that Nigeria continue to lead from behind.  I am sure to you, Nigeria is the greatest place on earth.
You truly have no idea what a joke Nigeria is outside your little myopic corner of the world.

Blame those in the diaspora all you want - I am sure Dora will be proud of you.  One last question, do you have a minister of
health and energy? Where are they?   I am sure Turai will be meeting with Michelle Obama and Ms Brown too at the conference
too.

Since you are not interested in researching anything, I will put it to you again, that Turai can learn all there is to learn about
radiation treatment for cancer from MD Andersen Cancer Center in Houston. She was there before and I bet she can get all
the technical assistance she wants from an actual institution that is fighting cancer every day than an organization that is more
concern with regulating nuclear technology for non-peaceful use.

I may be lost in the diaspora, but I am loving it.  I go to read Nigerian news online when I need some comic relief. . .
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by elelem(m): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2009
This is a clear case of putting a round peg in a square holeeeeeee.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by PurestBoy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2009
Maybe she has PhD in Atomic Energy like Yaradaft who has PhD in Chemisty, no one can tell
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by totalfact(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2009
Dear Nairalanders
to me am personally confused of who is ruling this country!
Possibly, a question is asked, that who is the practically the president of this country now?
what will be your answer.
We should not forget the topic we discussed last months, about the ambition of Madam President(Wife) Turai to force her husband to go for the second time.
Severally, I have heard that the woman had told her husband to better die in Aso Rock than to Resign.
Well self resignation is not in African Leaders Dictionary of Power.
Power corrupt, absolute power corrupt absolutely!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pib To Compel Oil Majors ( Shell, Mobil, Etc) To Establish Refineries / PDP Reps Caucus Demands Secondus Resignation As Governors Meet Today / DMO Okays FGN Savings Bonds For Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.