Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference (7790 Views)

Buhari Receives Amano, DG Of International Atomic Energy Agency (Pics) / Tell Him To Stop Harassing My Family - Turai Yar'adua Tells OBJ / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by AjaraEwuro: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2009
Generally, majority of NairaLanders dont think thru their brain - that you - Poster - is an IT personel doesnt make you a jobless person- you are simply a fu cking technician, nothing to be proud of, you cant talk where professionals talk. If you are not jobless, you will not start this topic.

Someone says he is lost in the diaspora but enjoying it- I laugh - typical folly of a Naija man- how can a lost person be enjoying the fact that he is lost, unknown any where- unknown where he is, unknown where he is coming from.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by nethacker(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

Generally, majority of NairaLanders dont think thru their brain - that you - Poster - is an IT personel doesnt make you a jobless person- you are simply a fu cking technician, nothing to be proud of, you cant talk where professionals talk. If you are not jobless, you will not start this topic.

Someone says he is lost in the diaspora but enjoying it- I laugh - typical folly of a Naija man- how can a lost person be enjoying the fact that he is lost, unknown any where- unknown where he is, unknown where he is coming from.
Will u shut up!!! there  angry angry  an Idiot like u.Celebrated fool!!!  angry  .I will expose u.Even if i am a technician,I am proud to be where I am and also proud of wat I do cos I am better off in 9ja than u in London in all ramification.Perhaps u r a jobless goat walking the streets of London in search of a job to survive and to save your ass frm suicide grin . Who knows maybe u r even a fraudster,u cant get to where I am even if u r here in 9ja,scum bag . u gold digger. Look @ hw u made a fool of urself at another forum grin grin tell me u did nt post this shocked shocked If u r well to do and comfortable in London,u shouldnt be looking at dating/marrying a yanky/JD babe.Yahoo boy like u wey dey come NL come make mouth.Jackass gold digger grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-323055.32.html#msg4555406
AjaraEwuro:

Miss Ife

Do you have a sister who wants to marry a young, rich, dashing and handsome Nigerian? She needs to email me- ok?

Right, you are one of the few good people out there, being a white wife in Nigeria is very common, the family will welcome you with open and lovely arms- Nigerians do like foreigners, they accord you enough respect, do everything for you, just do good to them in return - ok?

There is nothing bad in living in Nigeria- ignore all the foreign press bashing and bastardising of Nigeria, ignore what Nigerians themselves write about their country Nigeria - those who do so may be bastards, i.e., they may not realy be Nigerians if you look at them properly- so, experience is the best teacher.

However, some of the tings you take for granted in Europ are luxuries here- they are things you may need to pay extra for to enjoy them, your hubby should know what i mean- so, come on, you are welcome. Dont forget to tell your sister to email me anyway.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by sherrylo: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2009
@Becomerich,I pray you becomerich soon so you can stop bothering people with this your [Geogi and epa]knowledge.

Please brother I don tire for this your one course wen put you for nairaland,sebi na to divide nija abi?
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by nethacker(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2009
sherry lo:

@Becomerich,I pray you becomerich soon so you can stop bothering people with this your [Geogi and epa]knowledge.

Please brother I don tire for this your one course wen put you for nairaland,sebi na to divide nija abi?

we don tire for the guy allah
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by Beaf: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2009
Do you wonder that the majority of the people castigating the move are people who are lost in the diaspora? Why, because they just want a reason to justify why they have been gone, battered , forsaken and lost their voice in the country Nigeria- nothing is good about Nigeria in their own eyes - foolish, rotten, illetrates.

From the little corner of the world where they occupy, they see issues from their myopic eyes, and they pick up pen and paper and write as if they are the wisdom masters in everything? What does your poor brain knows? Nothing but to shout, make noiuse and go to sleep while noone listens to what you say, write or think, what a nation of lost individuals trying to make a name for themselves? Even people who dont know what the agency is now write about the agency as if it is owned by the father? What audacity? Just continue to shout and rant- all that moves noone - shifts noone, and pulls no hair from anyone's head, you are just a bunch of noise makers who have no work to do. The woman will attend, come back and life continues while you continue to look for other matters to pour your venom on- why not pour it on your sorry, miserable life first?

AjaraEwuro
London - the best place to be shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is someneone telling me this guy isn't a donkey? London no be diaspora?
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by nethacker(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2009
Beaf:

AjaraEwuro
London - the best place to be shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is someneone telling me this guy isn't a donkey? London no be diaspora?
Abi ooooooo. soooo daft
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by Basildon1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2009
nethacker:

Abi ooooooo. soooo daft
I dont know what happened, but i thought everyone was just quietly ignoring this guy and posting comments like the buffoon was not there,
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2009
Basildon1:

I dont know what happened, but i thought everyone was just quietly ignoring this guy and posting comments like the buffoon was not there,

Roflmao!!!!
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2009
Am I proud of President Yar'adua as President? NO

Am I proud of Yar'adua's leadership skill? NO

But I still think his wife is off limit.
She is the first lady and untill our silly President is changed his wife remains the First Lady and deserves some respect.

Has Turai conducted herself in a manner worthy of respect? May be NOT!!!

But she is still the first lady and can only attempt to do what a first lady does.
While I do not think the First Lady of Nigeria has any business representing the country in an Atomic Energy conference even if she was a physicist, we should not speak of this issue as if it were down to Turai's qualification.

The only qualification required to be a First Lady is to be the wife of the President, no where does it say you have to have a PhD in something.

So lets take it easy because it is somebody's Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister that we speak of. Its important to put this argument in context.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by AjaraEwuro: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2009
I may be in the diaspora, but I am not lost in the diaspora, there is still some bit of civility and patriotism in a few of us in the diaspora- not the willy nilly knots who thinks everything diaspora is way up better than home - Nigeria- so, for all i care, walk into the next store, buy sand paper and use it to wipe your smelly butts and ROFMALAO yourself until you jump into the path of a moving train. Smelly butt racists and dummy tribalists. You are all so dumb. KAI!!!
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by SEFAGO(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2009
^ loyal subject of mama charlie just ignore these diaspora  posters thats how they act. Never seeing anything good in nigeria. They have no right or reason to criticize such a great country. The right is reserved to only the true nigerians, those who never left. angry
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by AjaraEwuro: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2009
SEFAGO.

The only thing I am loyal to is the green white green colour man.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2009
Yes, True Nigerians like those you have in government who never really left. Well, except for when they want to go shopping, for medical checkup or treatment or even for education and sometimes for better anything. We need to praise those true Nigerians and worship dem sef. grin
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by nethacker(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Yes, True Nigerians like those you have in government who never really left. Well, except for when they want to go shopping, for medical checkup or treatment or even for education and sometimes for better anything. We need to praise those true Nigerians and worship dem sef. grin
couldnt have said it any better cos there are no words that can express hw i feel especially with the statement in Bold Text embarassed
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by jamace(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2009
Na wa o. So First Lady is now Minister for Science & Technology abi? Is the blackman cursed?
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by Adaeze1(f): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2009
Utter nonsense! Who is in charge here? Nairalanders need to set up an opinion poll or something which we can make our local newspapers publish. It will reflect our opinion on certain issues -especially this kind of madness!
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by IykeD1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2009
AjaraEwuro

I may be in the diaspora, but I am not lost in the diaspora, there is still some bit of civility and patriotism in a few of us in the diaspora- not the willy nilly knots who thinks everything diaspora is way up better than home - Nigeria- so, for all i care, walk into the next store, buy sand paper and use it to wipe your smelly butts and ROFMALAO yourself until you jump into the path of a moving train. [b]Smelly butt [/b]racists and dummy tribalists. You are all so dumb. KAI!!!

Hey, whats with your fascination with "smelly butt"? Civility? Patriotism? Keep ROFMALAO all you want to, as I will be doing likewise over here and enjoying your beloved leaders (elected and non-elected) make a fool of themselves and
the rotten hole called Nigeria. Considering the fact that you don't see the oddity of Turai attending the Atomic Energy Conference), I wonder who the dumb one is. Next time, maybe Turai may travel with astronauts to space to seek input for her Independent Power Project initiative.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by slimes(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2009
She is busy going on spending spree and covering up with the Atomic meeting.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by snapshot: 3:52am On Sep 17, 2009
slimes:

She is busy going on spending spree and covering up with the Atomic meeting.
you are right bro cool
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by AjaraEwuro: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2009
rotten hole indeed - and some people are legitimately making the kind of money and life style you can only dream about in your diaspora - rotten on not rotten, we are extremely proud of what we have - NAIJA forever- shit face.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by DLuciano: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2009
Turai is only trying to wear the shoe of her husband. Afterall it is jingled everywhere what a man
can do, a woman can do it better. If Yar'Adua himself has gone there does it make any difference.
Must he be a professor of physics to attend Atomic conference. Does he need to be a professor of sports
to take Nigeria to South Africa? With his capacity, as no. 1 citizen he can attend meetings ceremoniously.
Also his wife Turai. So there is nothing wrong. She is not going to write atomic exams on behalf or naija,
so dont be scared that she will fail. There are professionals there to do all that matters.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by opuro(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2009
Shit do happen any where in the world. That is why we have people sleeping under oshodi bridge and some sleeping under bridge in europe. We have egunje leaders in naija, so we have in advance countries. What makes our shit smells more in naija is that most people that sleep under bridge in oyinbo land are black people, and the second name for a black man is nigeria. And turai go for atomic meeting, is a big slap on our face
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by IykeD1(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2009

rotten hole indeed - and[b] some people are legitimately making the kind of money and life style you can only dream about in your diaspora[/b] - rotten on not rotten, we are extremely proud of what we have - NAIJA forever- shit face.

So? Still doesn't change the fact that the country is a shit hole. I know there are lots of folk "making the kind of money
and living a lifestyle that I can only dream off", but what makes you think everyone in the diaspora is dreaming of this
your Nigerian lifestyle?

I am glad someone is extremely proud of Nigeria. I am not because there is nothing to be proud of. Continue to stick your
head in the sands if you wish, and keep defending the indefensible.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by Utaroz(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2009
Turai for Atomic Energy Conference? undecided
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by AjaraEwuro: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2009
I will defend my country till the day i cant do that no more- does that surprise you?
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by Kobojunkie: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2009
Roflmao!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by citizenY(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2009

I am glad someone is extremely proud of Nigeria. I am not because there is nothing to be proud of. Continue to stick your
head in the sands if you wish, and keep defending the indefensible.

There is nothing indefensible here. People should out their thinking caps for once.

A conference is taking place.
Turai or no Turai, Nigeria must be represented
There is an appropriate government organ for such exercise
Turai is there in respect of her NGO and the report clearly says so.

Mischief is created by the inept manner either the first lady'shandlers
or the newspaper in giving out incomplete  details of the trip.

The news clip should have been more precise as to the attendance of an
appropriate govt. delegation and then her presence on behalf of her NGO

this is the crux of the matter. If anyone wants to do research on Atomic Energy
and chemotherapy etc etc  that is a different matter.

If you want to spend more time on Nairaland , and that is your trip, go on.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by mamada: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2009
well, i understand that this meeting has nothing to do with her expertise nevertheless the professors that we have been sending in the past, what have they done she might as well just attend, and since she is going with her advisers who know the job, they'll break it for her.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by Beaf: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

I will defend my country till the day i cant do that no more- does that surprise you?

Nigerian Jesus in London.
There is something called blind and stupid defense.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by MrCrackles(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2009
AjaraEwuro
Shut the fuc.k up and stop constituting a nuisance on the forum!
"Defend your country till you die", see your big mouth!
Donkey!
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by AjaraEwuro: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2009
Beaf

If dedending and being proud of the only one country i have makes me stupid, blind and whaever you call it- let it be so, now i can see anger welling up inside you, let it be so.
Re: Turai Yar'adua Arrives Vienna For Atomic Energy Conference by IykeD1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2009

No, it doesn't surprise me as I expect that there will be those who will defend Nigeria
no matter what, or like you said "till the day" you can't arrive.  As for me, I reached that
day a long time ago.

On the other hand, it seems to surprise you that I consider Nigeria a shit hole of a country
as you could not wait to bash those in the diaspora.  

I was very active in this forum two years ago. I was very vocal then in supporting Yar Adua
over Atiku because I thought he had something to offer. I did not bargain for the likes of Turai
attending Atomic Energy Conference, but somehow I am suppose to pretend that things are
going so great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks Again: Unmask Boko Haram Now / Pib To Compel Oil Majors ( Shell, Mobil, Etc) To Establish Refineries / I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.