Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' (39256 Views)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Dexema(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
cherry007:
Please talk it out with him rather than walking away, you don't know how the next person you going to met will treat you. I think he is trying to secure his property. Discus this issue with him ok, what about had it been both of you are married will you divorce him?

Cherry, the lady is tired of it (dunno if its for the wrong or right reasons) she's just looking for a rock to cling on to to make the decision. Reminds me of R.kelly's " when a woman's fed up "

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Dexema(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
cherry007:
Please talk it out with him rather than walking away, you don't know how the next person you going to met will treat you. I think he is trying to secure his property. Discus this issue with him ok, what about had it been both of you are married will you divorce him?

Cherry, the lady is tired of it (dunno if its for the wrong or right reasons) she's just looking for a rock to cling on to make the decision. Reminds me of R.kelly's " when a woman's fed up "
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Odunharry(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
tongue grin Ibidun07 go to work.... wetin u dey read
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Cchuks27(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Just do it dear. No perfect time. Be sure of what you want and not what others want for you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
iamNotAlone:
He talks like a woman when he's angry. Overtly jealous , reads meaning to every of my moves.
If you see us on the street, you will think we are a perfect couple because of the way he treats me in public.
This is someone I tried so hard to make my family accept and right now my family likes him a lot because he has managed to put up a good image with them.

This guy is frustrating me a lot,suspects every move I make,quarrels like a woman, always going through my phone like I am hiding something in d phone. I am not happy most times and thinking of leaving but I don't know how to go about it..........I don't know what and how to tell my people cos they will start shouting on me and saying all sorts.
Again, he's always around me, wouldn't give me space. People think it's love but he's choking me.
I can't deal no more..... Pls, Fam.....what do I do

In the voice of Barry White: walk right into my open arms... Okay like r u just noticing these traits in him? Like didnt u kno him b4 introducing him to d fam? Hw long u guys been dating? I could tell u to up n lv him or relax swallow d bs n be patient but if only u can answer those questions sincerely,babe u wld kno what to do or @least hv an idea.. Gluck tho
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Tuktuk: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Evacroft:
Well, As for me I will say call a spade a spade, leave him and don't try working on the relationship. I was once in ur shoes. Pple wouldn't even believe he is bad untill I made them to start seeing the real him.
He will drain u of all ur inner securities, and they never change. Once u see a lousy man or an overly quiet one double check before going neck deep.
The truth is he loves u,but in a very wrong way,and mark my words he will abuse u both physically and emotionally with time cos he himself is not stable emotionally. Has he started been manipulative? He will and will also blackmail u emotionally. Talk to friends and family 'bout him they will help u thru it. Best of luck.
my sister, you have said it all. seems you have a whole lot of experience with such type of men. possessive, annoyingly jealous,overly manipulative, control freaks. Although loving and caring but ahhh. just as op puts it, choking. @op, run as fast as your 2 legs can carry you ooo. Another one will come,just be patient and prayerful.
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Vikings007:
Brilliant!

THANKS wink
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
jidxin:
. I LOVE YOU MIMZY..bin reading thru all d comments but u sounded more matured...nice 1 .i think u re "peculiarly" different. Thumbs up...i will start stalking u on nairaland

Thanks a lot. lolz, you are funny smiley
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by neocortex: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Hearing from the lady alone makes whatever advice you give her dumb. She is just looking for reasons to dump a dude for another dude. I don't expect you to know this

Will you prefer she goes ahead with the marriage and then starts seeing
the "other dude" after marriage ?

I think she will be saving herself and the fiance a lifetime of headache
by walking away.
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
I ddnt say u shld not go because a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. But be sincere, u hv gotten another man. If u hv not, u wldnt hv seen all these error. U wld hv manage it without complaint.
B4 u go, try to compasect him for some expenses on u for him not to do midnight prayer for u out of hrt break because God still ans prayers
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by uqueenette: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by 5minsmadness: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
terungwamzer:

Of all voices on this thread; yours and that of @mimzy are the only sensible!!
smiley
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by FuddiesandAce: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
What are you doing wrong that is making him so hyper freaked out

There's usually no smoke without fire

Think carefully then if you try to make things right and it's not working out.... Leave..
I for one don't like a nagging partner

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by TamedWolf90: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
iamNotAlone:
He talks like a woman when he's angry. Overtly jealous , reads meaning to every of my moves.
If you see us on the street, you will think we are a perfect couple because of the way he treats me in public.
This is someone I tried so hard to make my family accept and right now my family likes him a lot because he has managed to put up a good image with them.

This guy is frustrating me a lot,suspects every move I make,quarrels like a woman, always going through my phone like I am hiding something in d phone. I am not happy most times and thinking of leaving but I don't know how to go about it..........I don't know what and how to tell my people cos they will start shouting on me and saying all sorts.
Again, he's always around me, wouldn't give me space. People think it's love but he's choking me.

[color=#990000]OP, I need to ask you something before I give you advice, ..

Apart from having trust issues, is there anything bad he doesn't?? That is apart from suspecting or having trust related issues?/color]
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Odunharry(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
KevinDein:
It's just amazing how ladies begin to demonize their partners when they lose interest in a relationship and want out.
If you are tired of the relationship why not tell him and end it, rather than trying to make a beast out of him?
In one of your threads you admitted to easily losing interest in people. Could it be you've lost interest in the dude now?
Pls check yourself too
Your first sentence is very true.. If u want to know how heartless some of them are, just listen to lies n pretend u believe them anytime they break up with their guy.
They won't tell you what actually cause the break up but will tell you aw ungrateful, wicked the guy is

The earlier ladies understand a right thinking man will never leave a girl who's good, the Better.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
Some men are naturally possessive and insecure, you don't need to do anything. They don't need to see any smoke as well. Sometimes people take the experiences of their past into a new relationship. If he is choking you, tell him to allow you breath. Sometimes everyone need a little bit of space, you know.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by ocheejemb: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
iamNotAlone:

This sounds serious. Are his fears unfounded? Is there anyone else in the picture that makes him insecure? Maybe you should tell him how this makes you feel first. It is worrying that you feel this way before marriage.
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Tuktuk: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
mimzy:

, have you tried to understand your man's love language? Men can be really funny at times and you will be surprised at your findings when you have a heart-to-heart convo with him.
pls explain further what you mean by his love language.

You are the one in the relationship, you know where the shoe pinches, you are the one that will say "I do forever" to the guy in question, so put aside what your family members will think or say. But, trust me my dear, the grass is not always greener on the other side, your relationship with him still has a very good chance of survival.
i agree completely but Men dont change oooo. hmmmm its scary seff angry angry angry

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
Fellas, see why you need to always put your balls on the table? See how this small girl is disrespecting her fiance and whatever they hold dear? Choking me this, choking me that.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Semper247(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
iamNotAlone:

Lol@ choking...

Girls of these days sha..

It is obvious u don't love him cos u feel u have done him a great favor by making ur family accept him.

SMH..

He gives the attention u crave in a relationship and now u feel choked?

SMH...

Just let the poor guy go, he is obviously wasting his love in you..

I pity the fellow sha cos in his mind now, he has found a wife.

My sis, go and meet that other man jare... the one that cares less about what's on ur phone or how u spend ur time. The one who only calls when he wants u around and never cares to be around u "always "

All the best but leave that nigga NOW!!

8 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by bdchange(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
@op, when I checked ur profile now I saw your location to be"in my boo's hrt". Pls if you leave there now, where would you go? To seun's hrt or is it tosyn2much abi na.....abeg complete am for me.

Just joking

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Eberex(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
iamNotAlone:

that's a negative obsession. if that is his character, then you know what you signed for
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Lamor(f): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sweetie,listen up.Once you are not comfortable or you have doubts in ur rship,then its nt meant to be.There should be this peace in ur mind,indicating dt u r in the right part.Bt once you loose that peace,then something isn't right.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by yipata: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
WHATS THIS ONE SAYING....

NigAmbassador:
To be candid, u are just being selfish in trying to paint him black. You never pointed out his great and awesome attitude towards to you.

This happens when a woman got too much of attention from other "hit&run” guys, who just reAlly want to bed her @ all cost.

Go ahead and leave him, go meet ur back up plans..... You will really desire him back, then it will be fucking late for you dear

Wolfe
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
iamNotAlone:

Is he obsessed with you ? like acts like a freak? if the answer is no then move to the next line.

Did it also occur to you, you may be fustrating him? in as much as i dont support his childish behaviors and jealousy, the dude must really like you an love you to create time for you.

You better open your eyes and protect your own before another lady comes into the picture.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by tolustwart: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
How long have you been in the relationship.. After you've worked so hard for your parent to like, dat means you guys bin long in it.
you didn't notice all this when you started and made your family liked him. we've just heard your own side of the story tho and we dont know if you are the cause why he is placing a tab on you..
If keeping tab is just the problem and he is not violent, womanizing, doesn't show care or any sign of love depreciating, then i will say you should keep your way plain and straight. and if its dat you are straight with him then talk to him tell him all you've noticed about him and what you dont like.. and if he doesnt listen, just walk away

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pls go,leave the boy alone.girls self? Because guys are sending u messages daily,go and date dem. U ll understand.

I wonder how. Many boys will see ur unclothedness before u marry undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Jacko01: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dump am jor....

Dump his sorry ass

Send me dm.... Let me see ur specs.... If i fit manage u

Dump am

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by richard870(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
iamNotAlone:

Sounds like you are hiding something #NoPunIntended
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
All men talks like a woman when they are truly angry. Just avoid that side of him as often as u kan.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by iamNotAlone(f): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
bdchange:
@op, when I checked ur profile now I saw your location to be"in my boo's hrt". Pls if you leave there now, where would you go? To seun's hrt or is it tosyn2much abi na.....abeg complete am for me.

Just joking
Lol....funny
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by ghostmist: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
mimzy:

He is possessive, doesn't necessarily mean he does not love you.

The fact that he is a jealous and possessive lover does not mean he is not capable of treating you right in public or in private.

Please explain what you mean by the emboldened, is it that you have painted him to be who he is not to the members of your family or what?

All these are signs of insecurity, while i am not in support of his attitudes, have you also taken your time to have a tête-à-tête with him, have you tried to understand your man's love language? Men can be really funny at times and you will be surprised at your findings when you have a heart-to-heart convo with him.

You are the one in the relationship, you know where the shoe pinches, you are the one that will say "I do forever" to the guy in question, so put aside what your family members will think or say. But, trust me my dear, the grass is not always greener on the other side, your relationship with him still has a very good chance of survival.

After all said and done, we can only but proffer advise, the final decision lies in your hands, BE WISE MY SISTER!!!

BRILLIANT!!

why is it that most women do not possess this kinda brain??

this is how a man would analyze this situation. but most women would rather jump in with emotion leaving logic behind.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appearances Are Deceptive: Meeting Old Classmate By Ademola Henry Adigun / Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me / My Wife Absconded With Our Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.