Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' (39269 Views)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by zinaunreal(m): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Evacroft:
Well, As for me I will say call a spade a spade, leave him and don't try working on the relationship. I was once in ur shoes. Pple wouldn't even believe he is bad untill I made them to start seeing the real him.
He will drain u of all ur inner securities, and they never change. Once u see a lousy man or an overly quiet one double check before going neck deep.
The truth is he loves u,but in a very wrong way,and mark my words he will abuse u both physically and emotionally with time cos he himself is not stable emotionally. Has he started been manipulative? He will and will also blackmail u emotionally. Talk to friends and family 'bout him they will help u thru it. Best of luck.
when did overly quiet personality become the bad egg in relationships? Omo I dey feel your gist until I see that Crap

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by stingbreed(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
iamNotAlone:
He talks like a woman when he's angry. Overtly jealous , reads meaning to every of my moves.
If you see us on the street, you will think we are a perfect couple because of the way he treats me in public.
This is someone I tried so hard to make my family accept and right now my family likes him a lot because he has managed to put up a good image with them.

This guy is frustrating me a lot,suspects every move I make,quarrels like a woman, always going through my phone like I am hiding something in d phone. I am not happy most times and thinking of leaving but I don't know how to go about it..........I don't know what and how to tell my people cos they will start shouting on me and saying all sorts.
Again, he's always around me, wouldn't give me space. People think it's love but he's choking me.
I can't deal no more..... Pls, Fam.....what do I do
women.. U show them love they call it choking u give them space they complain u don't care enough. Them no de ever do una well.. Truth is u want a new challenge, a new adventure with some other guy that's if u haven't started already... Believe me, after going to test what u are craving u will still run back to this guy..

Appreciate what u have, most ladies don't have itit sad
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
confistified:
Boss greetings o

Greetings o boss grin

Howdy
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
NigAmbassador:
To be candid, u are just being selfish in trying to paint him black. You never pointed out his great and awesome attitude towards to you.

This happens when a woman got too much of attention from other "hit&run” guys, who just reAlly want to bed her @ all cost.

Go ahead and leave him, go meet ur back up plans..... You will really desire him back, then it will be fucking late for you dear

Wolfe
Bravo!
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Hearing from the lady alone makes whatever advice you give her dumb. She is just looking for reasons to dump a dude for another dude. I don't expect you to know this
nice one bro
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by BlindAngel: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
mimzy:

Lol, i just don't want the Op to make a hasty decision
. Madam i hail you, u be real councillor.
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by sweetilicious(f): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
Girl, you just wanna end your relationship.Its so not cool for you to assassinate his person like this. Its also not cool for you to be doing things that is unhealthy so that you will put the blame on him. Some people sef. The guy is just trying na be a good guy to you but its obvious you don't deserve him. You just trying na claim perfect human being. Go be with all other people and save him from unforseen circumstances. Atleast he will concentrate better for the next relationship.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Maximus85(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Evacroft:
Well, As for me I will say call a spade a spade, leave him and don't try working on the relationship. I was once in ur shoes. Pple wouldn't even believe he is bad untill I made them to start seeing the real him.
He will drain u of all ur inner securities, and they never change. Once u see a lousy man or an overly quiet one double check before going neck deep.
The truth is he loves u,but in a very wrong way,and mark my words he will abuse u both physically and emotionally with time cos he himself is not stable emotionally. Has he started been manipulative? He will and will also blackmail u emotionally. Talk to friends and family 'bout him they will help u thru it. Best of luck.

Eva Croft.... Pls may we talk privately? I know I must talk to you for my sake.
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Ehimen4God(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
1. He loves and cares about u
2. U must understand that fact
3. If u leave, u may not see a guy so committed as he is, do u keep leaving?
Now my dear, for u to have been a relationship this long with him, u fought for him before ur family members n won their heart to accepting him, to the extent they have come to love him so much, ah ah something must have made u do it, what happened that thing, u once loved and embraced him d way his is n now he is choking u? Come on, it only means the young man is taking u more seriously, for the constant choking every guy will, wants they get serious with u, some will notice it like u, but some will not because of the degree of loyalty they ve built for their Man, u see, that moment will only last depending on how u handle it, for instance he is checking ur phone and all allow him, since u ve nothing to hide unless u do, he will get tired as soon as he gets Wat he is looking for, which is, can I TRUST this girl, is SHE really mine(loyalty) do I have contenders? Every guy that truly Loves u n wants to spend the rest of his live with u, definitely continously or uncontiously will have to ans these questions in his heart before he...Pls don't give him another fight, that only is enough fight for him make him win faster, don't nag him, don't complain, flow with it n sooner or later u will be the demanding for those attention, it will only last n cud cause u that relationship if u keep fighting, nagging, complaining, treating him like there something special he not doing or that he is choking u...

My dear, maybe u shud pause n think again, every man needs 3things
PEACE
RESPECT
LOYALTY
Let him find that peace again, flash that critical Torch again inward, u will see wia u ve missed it, in making him feel he is not the only King...
Wish u well My Dear

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by prince13: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Please break up with him,the fact that the guy is possessive over a woman will never do him good,he also feels insecured in the relationship, you will be doing him good much more than yourself when you break up with him.on the other hand,the fact that you painted a good image of him for your parents to like him shows you have never been proud of him,never deeply in love with him and you have only been hanging on him looking for the slightest opportunity to do away with him,please do the needful.
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by confistified(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Greetings o boss grin

Howdy
I dey o baba.... ur boy needs a favor o
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Cityguy: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Evacroft:
You are on point, sooo on point.
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
confistified:
I dey o baba.... ur boy needs a favor o

Which kind favour bros
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by sben2308(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
NigAmbassador:
To be candid, u are just being selfish in trying to paint him black. You never pointed out his great and awesome attitude towards to you.

This happens when a woman got too much of attention from other "hit&run” guys, who just reAlly want to bed her @ all cost.

Go ahead and leave him, go meet ur back up plans..... You will really desire him back, then it will be fucking late for you dear

Wolfe

Bro I support u 132℅ because am a living testimony to this.How do I mean ,there is this lady I love like die more than anything but imagine she started saying am disturbing her ,not giving her peace of mind , am choking her and so on.I earn 40k den o and will give her 5k as pocket money every month and still she ask for more later .
Only to find out that her previous boyfriend and she has started dating .I didn't know cuz I really luv her .I cried ,begged her but she said she wanted space for a while .
I gave her and silently we parted but I tell u now wen she had my story has change and d asshole has dumped her sorry ass .She chokes me with calls n SMS like .
Now she calls me more than my fiancee self ,see SMS msgs from her like .

My advise to this OP is u dont know wat u have until u av lost it .And it pays to be in a relationship with a guy who lives u more than anything cuz its a rare gift .......

#sben

4 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by jidxin(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
mimzy:

Thanks a lot. lolz, you are funny smiley
how am i funny biko
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Ekugbeh(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
iamNotAlone:
He talks like a woman when he's angry. Overtly jealous , reads meaning to every of my moves.
If you see us on the street, you will think we are a perfect couple because of the way he treats me in public.
This is someone I tried so hard to make my family accept and right now my family likes him a lot because he has managed to put up a good image with them.

This guy is frustrating me a lot,suspects every move I make,quarrels like a woman, always going through my phone like I am hiding something in d phone. I am not happy most times and thinking of leaving but I don't know how to go about it..........I don't know what and how to tell my people cos they will start shouting on me and saying all sorts.
Again, he's always around me, wouldn't give me space. People think it's love but he's choking me.
leme tell u d truth. Diz guy luvs u lyk mad. Seriously.
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by diva90: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
So just send him a text explaining that you can't continue the relationship and move on! What you cannot tolerate now will be worse in marriage.
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by 8BitGee(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
I know ladies like the OP. She's not ready for marriage. She sounds squirmy and definitely has sth to hide.

Leave him alone. Go to all your side bobos you have been hiding from him. E dey ya body!
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Billiondoe: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
iamNotAlone:

Work on ur relationship, there is no husband anywhere, Oko won lode angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by confistified(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Which kind favour bros
I need you to vote for vizkiz boss
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by odutolasodiq(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
sincerely i am giving up on ladies cos i dont kno wat they want in a relationship! well, leave him and come to me. then u will be taught how to value being given attention by ur boyfriend.
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
iamNotAlone:

The guy obviously doesn't trust you which translates to not really loving you. Trust and love are two sides of a coin.
My opinion is that a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Don't expect marital bliz with this guy.
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
confistified:
I need you to vote for vizkiz boss

Sigh, will check him out tho smiley
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by professore(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Your last line though,space spce space.
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by muganbo1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hey lad! U can't just cum up with such idea after all u prompt ur family likeness moreover it seems u r okay with his attitude before, den y do u want 2 walk away now, pertaining the checking of phones u give him d access frm onset and u guys r okay with dat my dear lad!!! dats not an xcuse u knw wat u want so don't ask of advice suit ur.........mind!
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by alausaone(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
My sister your happiness matter at end, no family will be there if you end up not happy in your matrimonial home , if you dont feel connected or getting tired of his behaivours please forget about the Family involvement or his closeness with your family, just give him space and while you do that please dont rush to any relationship or let anyman have anything intimacy with you abstain from anything sex, with all this you will know withing a short time if you can accept your guy back
use my case as example, my family was once against whom i wish to marry some years back a lady who we remain in contact till i loose her to someone else our closeness was much that i took part in financing her marriage this year, 7 years today i still remain single , none of my family understand what i goes through emotionally today....so please llow your heart.....i wish you best of luck
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by edwardjr: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
Different strokes for different folks. My girl friend complains dat i am not caring becos she wants me to be with her every week which is not possible for now. But here another lady is complaining abt her man being over possessive. Hmmm...human beings are just insatiable.
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by confistified(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Sigh, will check him out tho smiley
lols habba bros do ur boy well na.... use ur church mind cool
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by Chumzylove(f): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
My dear you're the best person to advise yourself when it comes to relationship and marriage, what if we advice you now to leave him and you do then 2moro you start regretting why me, if I had known and what if he asked you to stay then 2moro its turns out worst, you'll still say if I had known I would've walked out this useless nairalanders gave me an advice now am stocked. Pls pray over ur relationship because its a life time journey unless you want to be a divorcee 2moro, ask God for His guidance and signs, after which you follow ur heart.
Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by NigAmbassador: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
sben2308:

Bro I support u 132℅ because am a living testimony to this.How do I mean ,there is this lady I love like die more than anything but imagine she started saying am disturbing her ,not giving her peace of mind , am choking her and so on.I earn 40k den o and will give her 5k as pocket money every month and still she ask for more later .
Only to find out that her previous boyfriend and she has started dating .I didn't know cuz I really luv her .I cried ,begged her but she said she wanted space for a while .
I gave her and silently we parted but I tell u now wen she had my story has change and d asshole has dumped her sorry ass .She chokes me with calls n SMS like .
Now she calls me more than my fiancee self ,see SMS msgs from her like .

My advise to this OP is u dont know wat u have until u av lost it .And it pays to be in a relationship with a guy who lives u more than anything cuz its a rare gift .......

#sben

Boss I know how it feels... Some these girls are just cheap...no wonder they get married at ages of menopause...

To the OP and other ladies who have such lame character, be ready to visit a praying house sooner than you think....

We are men...and if you can't appreciate us, Some other lady would.... to all cheap ladies, Don't ever think you can't be replaced with even more beauties.

#BlueWolf

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' by oncolor1: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
It looks to me like you need to end this relationship now before you enter a lifetime of wahala! If you are already feeling choked as a fiancee, it is only going to get worse!. This relationship/marriage is not going to work out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Absconded With Our Kids / Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins / Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.