Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful (3200 Views)

Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / See What This Guy Said About His Favourite Sex Position (FUNNY VIDEO) / She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by missrock(f): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2016
I dont understand what he met by am not grateful, okay he buy things for me likewise me too and i always thank him, what kind of grateful is he talking about?

Sometimes when someone buy something for me i just say thank you and i dont show it, but deep in my mind i appreciate even though i dont show but at least the "thank you" should be enough right?
This morning i went to visit him and try to cook something for him from my own purse (he told me am not grateful yesterday), after cooking i gave him food and he just hissed and left me alone in the house, i dont understand, i get my own house oh.
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by zeetyzin(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by REMMEI(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
So what do you expect us to do/say when you can possibly ask him before he left.. ?

He alone knows why he uttered such.. we can't just keep guessing.
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by Smellymouth: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
...ok

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
Maybe he wanted something more than juz a Thank U wink

This is a thing when a girl has a bf, sumtymz ehn They need some lap dance sha grin

1 Like

Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by missrock(f): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
zeetyzin:
eerm, no vex o...
e b like say he dey find smtn else...
una dey _fuck?

No
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by MzPecs(f): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
You should ask him grateful in what way? undecided

Probably he wants you to show gratitude in kind! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
You should be having this conversation with your boyfriend. But definitely not with strangers.
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by falconey(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

This is a thing when a girl have a bf, sumtymz ehn.... They need some lap dance sha grin
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by missrock(f): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Jolsnow:
You should be having this conversation with your boyfriend. But definitely not with strangers.

i tried to converse with him this morning but from his reaction i guess he dont want to talk about it.
Cant strangers give good advice?
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by missrock(f): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
REMMEI:
So what do you expect us to do/say when you can possibly ask him before he left.. ?

He alone knows why he uttered such.. we can't just keep guessing.

thanks for your advice
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by missrock(f): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

This is a thing when a girl has a bf, sumtymz ehn They need some lap dance sha grin

thanks but something like what exactly?
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
missrock:

Maybe we want some romantic moment with u grin
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by missrock(f): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Maybe he want some romantic moment with u grin

and the best way to tell me is by saying am ungrateful?
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by gsley: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
For opening a thread about yr boyfriend shows u are nt grateful, go back to is house nd discuss tins with him nt here. Bala

1 Like

Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by Checked86: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
When you are in relationship, don't think you are doing your partner a favour. If you think so, just withdraw your supports for him or her and watch them thrive like never before in another relationship. If your partner gives you something, appreciate it and don't think it is his/her responsibility especially when you are not married to each other. OP, Not every person has the ability to read people's minds and that is why you should be verbally thankful to him. Sometime we do something for people just to see the person happy, extremely happy. It turns guys on. When you are happy, you are giving him importance and the reason to do more. Op, you don't need to answer every question. Somebody asked you if you do have sex with the guy and u said NO. You just denied him like peter did to Jesus. You don't really love him.

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
missrock:

and the best way to tell me is by saying am ungrateful?

It cud be coz he expect sumtin in return but u juz told him a plain Thank U wink
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by zeetyzin(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
missrock:

No
And there u have it...
the answers to u questions...he expects a lot more than U cooking 4 him and stuff...he's a guy afterall...dude wants to _fuck!

1 Like

Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by YUNGLURD(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
missrock:

i tried to converse with him this morning but from his reaction i guess he dont want to talk about it.
Truth be told, the brother need sexx...but the guy dull sha, dnt knw y he cant tell u?

1 Like

Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by missrock(f): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Checked86:
When you are in relationship, don't think you are doing your partner a favour. If you think so, just withdraw your supports for him or her and watch them thrive like never before in another relationship. If your partner gives you something, appreciate it and don't think it is his/her responsibility especially when you are not married to each other. OP, Not every person has the ability to read people's minds and that is why you should be verbally thankful to him. Sometime we do something for people just to see the person happy, extremely happy. It turns guys on. When you are happy, you are giving him importance and the reason to do more. Op, you don't need to answer every question. Somebody asked you if you do have sex with the guy and u said NO. You just denied him like peter did to Jesus. You don't really love him.

you dont know the basic of our relationship, i cant be dating a guy and within four months having sex with him, dont you think is too quick?

1 Like

Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by missrock(f): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

It cud be coz he expect sumtin in return but u juz told him a plain Thank U wink

something in return huh, he is not trading ni
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
missrock:

But you aren't here for advice. You just wanna know why he said you are ungrateful. Never mind anyway.
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by missrock(f): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
zeetyzin:

And there u have it...
the answers to u questions...he expects a lot more than U cooking 4 him and stuff...he's a guy afterall...dude wants to _fuck!

i can do anything but not sex, at least not now.
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
missrock:

something in return huh, he is not trading ni

He doesn't need to tell u literally sha.

No wonder he's upset with u...
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by Checked86: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
missrock:

you dont know the basic of our relationship, i cant be dating a guy and within four months having sex with him, dont you think is too quick?
it is not even safe to have sex till marriage; but the question should have been better left unanswered. My opinion.
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by drmikeadams(m): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
missrock:

u padlock ur ancient and modern ttooto..still dey ask something like what? grin ;DUr wicked heheh

4 Likes

Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by ritababe(f): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Missrock long time,

you having issue with your guy huh, you know some guys want to be appreciated, they wanna know you cherish them very well, if your guy buy you something whether big or small appreciate it, hug him and maybe a kiss to show you really appreciate, you know sometimes thank you is just from the mouth, what of the one from your heart?

How your nursing work?
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by missrock(f): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
Checked86:
it is not even safe to have sex till marriage; but the question should have been better left unanswered. My opinion.

good you know unlike some
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by missrock(f): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

He doesn't need to tell u literally sha.

No wonder he's upset with u...

i understand thanks
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by missrock(f): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
ritababe:
Missrock long time,

you having issue with your guy huh, you know some guys want to be appreciated, they wanna know you cherish them very well, if your guy buy you something whether big or small appreciate it, hug him and maybe a kiss to show you really appreciate, you know sometimes thank you is just from the mouth, what of the one from your heart?

How your nursing work?

thank you but doing that is not my thing though.

Work is fine.
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by missrock(f): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
Need more opinion, lalasticlala please help
Re: Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful by SweetieConstie(f): 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
...ok

Hi ya! grin

Been a while...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Shocking Truth!! Why Men Preferred ”ashawo” / Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before / Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.