Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding (2074 Views)

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by texaspit100: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2016
we dated for about 5years and after pressurising me to propose which i eventually did...that was exactly where the whole problem began...she started misbehaving . i dont know if she got so comfortable with the whole stufff. this lady has never washed my cloths or cleaned my house but i never bothered coz just like my dad i thot i could do all that by myself....she argues and nags alot. makes everybody believ i am at fault whenever we had misunderstanding... she complained about virtually everything including the engagement ring down to her everyday needs despite all i have don for her....most times she begs for forgiveness when i try to end the relationship long b4 we got to the stage of marriage preparation. she complained i do not have a car.next is she isnt sure if i could take care of her needs despite the fact that i earn average of 120 monthly and she does nothing to support me.after the breakup my family said its my gain while others said i should try and fix the relationship. pls nairalanders whats your take on this problem of mine. do i move on with my life or try and fix things? there are many things left unsaid but i dont want to bore u guys. permit my english, i hate touchscreens....
Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by bana91(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2016
cool
Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Twizzy30(m): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2016
cool
Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2016
and what do you want to fix exactly?? your sphygmomanometer in case of hbp or what??

4 Likes

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2016
texaspit100:
we dated for about 5years and after pressurising me to propose which i eventually did...that was exactly where the whole problem began...she started misbehaving . i dont know if she got so comfortable with the whole stufff. this lady has never washed my cloths or cleaned my house but i never bothered coz just like my dad i thot i could do all that by myself....she argues and nags alot. makes everybody believ i am at fault whenever we had misunderstanding... she complained about virtually everything including the engagement ring down to her everyday needs despite all i have don for her....most times she begs for forgiveness when i try to end the relationship long b4 we got to the stage of marriage preparation. she complained i do not have a car.next is she isnt sure if i could take care of her needs despite the fact that i earn average of 120 monthly and she does nothing to support me.after the breakup my family said its my gain while others said i should try and fix the relationship. pls nairalanders whats your take on this problem of mine. do i move on with my life or try and fix things? there are many things left unsaid but i dont want to bore u guys. permit my english, i hate touchscreens....
Abeg move on with your life. This is too sweet to allow any deadweight pull you down... Ogininafio

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 17, 2016
Oga.. If you don't move on with your life, you're a goat..

4 Likes

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by MechM(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2016
texaspit100:

Honest truth?... Move on with your life... and don't go back to your puke... she has already given all signs that she cant be a loyal wife... thank you stars that all these happened now and not after the marriage.

3 Likes

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2016
grin

Once a woman is not contented ,it means she's not happy... So either u gonna strive harder to meet her needs or let her go so she can find someone who can give her what she really wanted...

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by PARAHH(f): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2016
texaspit100:
What exactly do you you want to fix? .. There's nothing to fix just move on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Silas0(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2016
Move on with your life except you want to die young.

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by bigiyaro(m): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2016
All these children sef. U r seeing the hand writing on the wall..... In capital letters sef n u r still asking, If at ur age u don't know whats good for you den u deserve any situation u find ur sef..

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2016
fix wetin..u dey crase Leave the motherfùcker alone jare angry

3 Likes

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by vani86: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2016
dude, you should be lucky she is showing you her character before you have said for better for worse.

can you imagine living with someone like that as a wife, many men are not as lucky as you are, i am surprised you are actually trying to make it work.

she is bad market from everything you said, why exactly do you like her so much as to want to get married?

what is that thing about her that made you take so much bu.llshit and still stay?

i am curious i want to know.

3 Likes

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by texaspit100: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2016
few friends and family members advised that there are no perfect partners. its the only reason why i kept going. truth is i know shez no good for me. but attimes i just feel i gave her too much of me. even tho we are no more,i mis her but i honestly want to do without her. i hope u understand. its not easy

2 Likes

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Nelsoncutie(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2016
Well am not a consultant in relationship matters but i think marriage is a life tym investment with no expected dividends! Your girlfriend clearly wants an investment that would yield returns & she's sceptical if your company would be able 2 pay the needed/expected returns.Probably she has been lookin around for a better company 2 invest & since that ain't forth coming,she has just decided to give yhur own company a trial! Yhu can choose 2 let her invest in yhur company buh always bear her returns in mind if yhu must hav a happY home! Another choice is to try another leg if yhu think payin her "returns" is goin 2 adversely affect yhur company.Hope yhu grab? sounds mor lyk a proverbial advice ,ryt? Lol

3 Likes

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by NegeduGrace(f): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
she is not serious,,move on with your life..any lady that doesn't plan the future with her man and expect everything to be done for her by the man in the present is not worth it @all..

6 Likes

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by schumastic(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
texaspit100:

as this life sweet like this, you want to bother yourself with someone who will ruin your happiness.
the lady meant for you is out there and she will give you more happiness and blessings when the time comes, just be patient cus the break up is her loss not yours.

3 Likes

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Essentials1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nigeria has over 160 million people.... I am sure among this there are over 1 million women that are over 20 years old.... So why should you keep fixing things with one when there are over 1 million out there who are ready to worship the ground you walk on

3 Likes

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by sunnydayasaba(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
Congratulations, God just delivered you from Karashika(blood sucker)

Forget abt her fast. Dnt ever try to take her back even if she comes begging. Her type of girl thinks they deserve more even when they have nothing to offer.

Am happy for you. Congrats on your deliverance. You deserve better.

2 Likes

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by sirliu(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
What you are experiencing is called Loss Aversion. It is what happens when someone has invested in something, so the person has a vested interest in making sure that thing succeeds. It is why if you spend money in an expensive restaurant, you will make sure you finish the food even if you're not enjoying it. Forget what you've put in and all the things you have done for her. When you meet the person for you, you will know. Nobody will tell you. She will not be perfect, but you will know she is the one because she is not a checklist of attributes but the person that completes you. That is what you should be looking for.

4 Likes

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Thunderdick(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
texaspit100:
few friends and family members advised that there are no perfect partners. its the only reason why i kept going. truth is i know shez no good for me. but attimes i just feel i gave her too much of me. even tho we are no more,i mis her but i honestly want to do without her. i hope u understand. its not easy
listen, ma friend... From ur whole write up, i believe u have nothing to worry abt. Maybe u should read it again and think... U earn money but she doesnt support u with money and i'm sure she makes demands from... She has never helped u wash or arrange ur home ;am not saying she is obligated to do that but she should atleast assist u but no she doesnt but thank God u are not lazy... And dis is a woman whom u what to marry... Bros dont make a mistake that can make u come here tomorrow tellin us u what to commit suicide...
Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Thunderdick(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Once a woman is not contented ,it means she's not happy... So either u gonna strive harder to meet her needs or let her go so she can find someone who can give her what she really wanted...
i cant believe u said dis... Strive harder? Did u not read what he wrote? Dis dude makes lots of effort but she doent do a thing, not even assist in his home chores. And u say Strive harder... Please, dat way too unreasonable... No man, i repeat No man on earth should strive hard for a woman who wouldnt do same. Please...

3 Likes

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
Thunderdick:
i cant believe u said dis... Strive harder? Did u not read what he wrote? Dis dude makes lots of effort but she doent do a thing, not even assist in his home chores. And u say Strive harder... Please, dat way too unreasonable... No man, i repeat No man on earth should strive hard for a woman who wouldnt do same. Please...

U believe in what he wrote? U think this was all a true story? How u know he never added sugar on it to make the story more appealing to ur desire?
Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Thunderdick(m): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U believe in what he wrote? U think this was all a true story? How u know he never added sugar on it to make the story more appealing to ur desire?
ok, i wanna believe u're sayin dat under probabilty... You aint sure so lets talk of what he posted instead of imagining he was lying... Or sugar coating

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
Thunderdick:
ok, i wanna believe u're sayin dat under probabilty... You aint sure so lets talk of what he posted instead of imagining he was lying... Or sugar coating

grin I'm distracted with ur moniker ....
Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Thunderdick(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin I'm distracted with ur moniker ....
hahahahahahahaha.... No mind me o. Na just moniker. How person go get thunder dick... I wonder was inspired me sef
Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by ednut1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
angry no comments
Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by pretydiva(f): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
U ve already answered d question urself. Move on wit ur life
Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Burgerlomo: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
texaspit100:

Please run for your dear life, and don't listen to anybody who advise you to fix things with her, see your gf is just a materialistic somebody and she's going to show you hell if you marry her, though I may be wrong

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Ejimaa: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
1. he that will not work, let him not eat says the word of God though there still chances job will come if she's ready to coz some lady's are just after Mrs and God so kind she's able to get someone who's ready to tolerate her not working part and she's quitting the marriage,,wel,bros,yes I don't know the full gist but a lady who can't help her man not even in cleaning up the house not to say washing your cloth,i wonder what she's doing in your house. like seriously,u come back from work and still do all that house chores? I respect u well ammmm though she not yet ur wife but at least,once in a while a lady who mean business with her man,can come and clean up,do cooking and wash,then she can leave to her house. No one is perfect but not in those accept. if u want her back,fine but mind u she can never change coz u have given her that room that u can tolerate her excess though there's 30% chance that she might have a rethink if u will sit up as a man and tell her to he face you are not ready to take those her negligent behaviour

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by sunetsil(m): 6:57am On Oct 18, 2016
Its funny how some people will see the problem they are in, know the solutions themselves and still come and ask for solutions......That's rhetorical stupidity
Re: She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 18, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Oga.. If you don't move on with your life, you're a goat..
e don reach that

(1) (2) (Reply)

RE - Fineboynl - Things That He Has See Is Small / My First Sex Experience / Hilarious: Wife Caught By In-laws Hiding Secret Lover Under Bed(photo/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.