Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

When Is It The Right Time Or Stage To Talk About Money In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is It The Right Time Or Stage To Talk About Money In A Relationship? (603 Views)

"Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is It The Right Time Or Stage To Talk About Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Knowing your partner's money habits is very important! Then again... you don't want to rock the boat, so when really is it okay to talk about it! When you first meet or when?

Some guys might think you're searching for goldmine.... Some girls might think you're looking for how to take her own money and not do your part... So when is it good to? Share your comments you just might help someone!

1 Share

Re: When Is It The Right Time Or Stage To Talk About Money In A Relationship? by SweetieConstie(f): 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: When Is It The Right Time Or Stage To Talk About Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
We can talk everything but not the money issue wink

I don't feel so comfy to discuss abt it...

1 Like

Re: When Is It The Right Time Or Stage To Talk About Money In A Relationship? by yarimo(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Immediately after saying yes to you, just sit down and talk about MONEY and SEX no time to waste please. grin

1 Like

Re: When Is It The Right Time Or Stage To Talk About Money In A Relationship? by liztemi(f): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
If the relatnship seems to have a bright future then everything, I mean everything! Should be discussed including money issues.
Re: When Is It The Right Time Or Stage To Talk About Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
liztemi:
If the relatnship seems to have a bright future then everything, I mean everything! Should be discussed including money issues.
At the stage of courtship. If she does broach the topic at another time it would indeed send a bad signal to me.
Re: When Is It The Right Time Or Stage To Talk About Money In A Relationship? by liztemi(f): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:

At the stage of courtship. If she does broach the topic at another time it would indeed send a bad signal to me.
Well that depends on how the issue is being communicated/presented.

Or would u have preferred not to talk about it till when married,den complex money matters' arises.
Re: When Is It The Right Time Or Stage To Talk About Money In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
liztemi:

Well that depends on how the issue is being communicated/presented.

Or would u have preferred not to talk about it till when married,den complex money matters' arises.
That's why I implied the earliest time she could broach the topic is during courtship. Talking about how i should spend my money while we're just friends or dating gives her off as a lady with a bossy tendency which doesn't cut well for my persona. Moreso when I know I'm a responsible guy who isn't extravagant.

1 Like

Re: When Is It The Right Time Or Stage To Talk About Money In A Relationship? by 7Randall: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Naija ladies don't mind starting from day 1 tongue
Re: When Is It The Right Time Or Stage To Talk About Money In A Relationship? by Section8(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
At the Very BEGINNING so we go know whatsup
Re: When Is It The Right Time Or Stage To Talk About Money In A Relationship? by Lavedaa: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin The day the relationship kicks off. embarassed
Re: When Is It The Right Time Or Stage To Talk About Money In A Relationship? by hertz9te(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
you females dont like talk..you prefer Action,if he has or not no one wants to know .y'all just want ACTION!
Re: When Is It The Right Time Or Stage To Talk About Money In A Relationship? by liztemi(f): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:

That's why I implied the earliest time she could broach the topic is during courtship. Talking about how i should spend my money while we're just friends or dating gives her off as a lady with a bossy tendency which doesn't cut well for my persona. Moreso when I know I'm a responsible guy who isn't extravagant.
Okay, now I get your point

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babes And Their Thinking / 5 Dead / Opinion Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.