Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. (3429 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by Zealoy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
pls fellow Nl members am so confused and I don't actually know wat to do in this situation, I have this girlfriend infact more like my side chick cus she's not my main girlfriend, yesterday evening as I was relaxing in my house chilling I heard a knock at d door i open up to behold my girlfriend with her luggage's standing at my door I asked her wat d problem is she says she's moving in with me, the problem is that she didn't even call me to give me prior notice of her coming and my main girlfriend might be visiting me anytime soon and I don't want her to see my other girl that moved in with me and as the case may be I cant trow her out pls any advise? cus am confused
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
You have a girlfriend. Two self...
You are mature enough to solve this yourself. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by Cutehector(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Na u be her papa? Abeg carry her luggage throway jor. Soon u will be d one feeding her, before u knw it, konji don turn u to baby daddy.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by optional1(f): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
Shuooooo

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
My brother u are in deep shiiiiit..u better find a way to discharge her ASAP!
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by Zealoy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Jolsnow:
You have a girlfriend. Two self...
You are mature enough to solve this yourself. undecided
bros ur added advice can still make a difference and safe a soul pls cus am losing my mind I don't plan for this.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by Layooluwa(f): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Break up with her nd focus on your main gf . Stop giving yourself unnecessary headache undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by chachanga: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
Haa nigga! Na ur type dey snap all those kain Iyanya photo wey go dey open sexxxy chest for babes bah? E don set now. grin

The gyal don scope ur levels say na "oshofree chop & run" u be and the best thing na to cage you so she "carry fight" come meet u for ur base; na u find rain without umbrella.

Berra, think fast because the kain Royal Rumble wey dey load on top ur head. When e finish ehn, d two of dem go break ur head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by virud: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
Why u kom get multiple lust partners My pipu say 'pikin weh don reach to go school don automatically reach to carry imm school bag'.
When you were running after the side chic didnt you remember that you have a main chick? And that a collusion is possible?

Well, back to the question...

If she was stranded, then you should afford her a night's rest.
If she is a fugitive and you wouldn't mind a head-on collision with the laws of the land, perhaps, a two-night rest is recommended.

There are a million reasons why you shouldn't allow her to stay with you...
She could be pregnant sef.

Personally, I deh always fear anything weh be FREE (especially this particular gift)... cos later later...... what you would be condemned to pay would be , by far greater than what you would ve used to marry two wives ...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by Houseofglam7(f): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by bentlywills(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lol oga, carry ur cross

When u dy bleep them u tell us?....NO

So why con bring the issue here.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by ronald4lif(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
It's impolite and disrespectful to move into someone's house unannounced and you have to be mean by telling her to leave. You've already made a mistake by letting her in as you should have turn her back at the doorstep when she showed up with her belongings. But not too late, tell her to leave very bluntly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by MrKamar(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by poshestmina(f): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
Doesn't she have a house? undecided
some girls can be stupid and annoying ehn

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by hopeforcharles(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
U are in deeper shit than u think, Better discharge her by having a heart to heart conversation tell her she can't stay in your house because you are not ready for this now, if possible give her some nice money let's say 10k to travel back to where she came from or to her friend's place.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
Men and their wahala never ends!

Tats what u get coz ur greedy of punaniz! angry

As I said, Karma is ain't a mere biitch these days ooo...

Now is more likely a pay back. Good for u...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by ariyebaba(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
In this harsh economy ?

Tell her your mother is coming to pay u a visit..................
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by peachesandroses(f): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
una never see anything! Those are some of the things you face when you have a main chick and side chick,who knows if the babe is suspecting she's the side chick and just wants to Bleep you up? Guy DAT same brain wey u dey use since control 2 babes at a time,use am now solve this wahala.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
[color=][/color]First you broke the guy code on side chick which says[color=#990000]: If you must have a side chick she must know about the main chick and be ok with it.You can't have two main chicks at a time that's proposed suicide

My advise :Just tell her that she is yo' side chick and she needs to get the Bleep outta your house
PS**Dont say it how I said it ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
@zealoy I can bet my July salary that the op is just trolling us with a fictitious scenario. Perhaps gotten from a radio phone in program.
Well, the solution is simple. Seeing that you didn't send her right back to where she was coming from ab initio (obviously because all you had in mind was the free fvcks for that night and the following days), gather urself and talk sense to her. She has to leave asap as a matter of urgency.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by SweetieConstie(f): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Smellymouth, Obiorathesubtle, MUVA, Falconey...

Come and advice OP! grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by Zealoy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Jarizod:
My brother u are in deep shiiiiit..u better find a way to discharge her ASAP!
bro that's d reason I came seeking for help here in NL advice or any solution at all, though I don't want it to look as if I chase her out of my house.
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by Zealoy(m): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:
@zealoy I can bet my July salary that the op is just trolling us with a fictitious scenario. Perhaps gotten from a radio phone in program.
Well, the solution is simple. Seeing that you didn't send her right back to where she was coming from ab initio (obviously because all you had in mind was the free fvcks for that night and the following days), gather urself and talk sense to her. She has to leave asap as a matter of urgency.
I can't make such serious issue up, yesterday it was already late I can't send her back at dat time and I don't want it to look as if am chasing her out of my house but I also don't want to lose my 4yr relationship with my main girlfriend
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by Zealoy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
[color=][/color]First you broke the guy code on side chick which says[color=#990000]: If you must have a side chick she must know about the main chick and be ok with it.You can't have two main chicks at a time that's proposed suicide

My advise :Just tell her that she is yo' side chick and she needs to get the Bleep outta your house
PS**Dont say it how I said it ooo
bros thats what am talking about I don't want to say anything that will hurt her even if I don't actually love her but I can't have her in my apartment haba, I don't know how I'll politely ask her to leave
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by obiorathesubtle: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
@sweetieconstie My dear, this guy no need advice.. He should just remove all the sharp objects at home and wait for the main chick to arrive.. Cos the side-babe who just moved in seems like a warri girl.. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by MUVA(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Smellymouth, Obiorathesubtle, MUVA, Falconey...

Come and advice OP! grin

I have seriously arrived with my advice. gringrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by MizTyna(f): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
ronald4lif:
It's impolite and disrespectful to move into someone's house unannounced and you have to be mean by telling her to leave. You've already made a mistake by letting her in as you should have turn her back at the doorstep when she showed up with her belongings. But not too late, tell her to leave very bluntly.
I swear I don't even understand. Unless she's pregnant and the parents threw her out
Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by firstking01(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Zealoy:
pls fellow Nl members am so confused and I don't actually know wat to do in this situation, I have this girlfriend infact more like my side chick cus she's not my main girlfriend, yesterday evening as I was relaxing in my house chilling I heard a knock at d door i open up to behold my girlfriend with her luggage's standing at my door I asked her wat d problem is she says she's moving in with me, the problem is that she didn't even call me to give me prior notice of her coming and my main girlfriend might be visiting me anytime soon and I don't want her to see my other girl that moved in with me and as the case may be I cant trow her out pls any advise? cus am confused
No advice for you....you a fvcking bloody cheatundecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by 7Randall: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
So u have 2 girlfriends in this harsh economy and some people don't even have one. You see the corruption we are talking about? You need to be probed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by SweetieConstie(f): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
MUVA:

I have seriously arrived with my advice. gringrin

Chai! grin Look at your big tummy... cheesy How much Fufu did you swallow? grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. by MUVA(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Chai! grin Look at your big tummy... cheesy How much Fufu did you swallow? grin

Babym, its not fufu... I'm pregnant with loot. gringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oya! A Female Hooker Is Called Ashawo. What Is A Male Hooker Called ? / Why Are Girls So Obsessed With Snapchat? / I Desperately Need To Know If He Likes Me Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.