Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife (19584 Views)

Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) / Onyi Alex Kisses Alexx Ekubo On Set. Check Out His Facial Expression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by Ndlistic(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
To Whom it may Concern;

Dear Future Wife,

I'm writing you this letter, from the deepest part of my Heart, the part that is reserved for Joh-loff Rice & goat meat, so pls feel special. Consider this a pointer or heads-up & act accordingly.

1. You MUST love our Lord Jesus Christ, with all sincerity, in deeds & in purpose.#JesusIsBae

2. i'm filled with Simple Complexities & Complex Simplicities... #DealOrNoDeal?

3. I'm NOT here to pay for your Ex's mistake, i was not there when you both were "doing" so pls don't punish me. #InnocentMe

4. I'm a huge kisser, key word HUGE.

5. Pls forgive me for all i'll say when i'm hungry I Love FOOD i really do.

6.I love play i don't take myself too serious, you shouldn't too (nobody cares) there are more important things going on in the World.

7. Hope you love to travel, because i am Ajala the Traveler.

8. Pls be beauty with Brains, i take God beg you, because beauty fades, but an intelligent wife is forever.

9. Pls pls pls pls come with factory fitted sense of humor. (Nothing is that serious)

10. Lastly, you must acknowledge the AlexxEkubo Wives Association Worldwide (A.W.A) they'v been my support structure holding me down all the while you were forming "Baddest girl ever liveth" they were here voting & encouraging my ministry, don't come & put sand-sand in their garri.

Hope with these few points of mine i've been able to convince you & not confuse you. See you at the Altar

Sincerely yours,
Best Husband Ever Liveth

Via:http://newswirenaija..in/2016/07/see-what-alexekubo-wrote-to-her-future.html?m=1

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by Ndlistic(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hmm, I will let my niece know about it, but see how girls reacted of her letter http://newswirenaija..in/2016/07/see-what-alexekubo-wrote-to-her-future.html?m=1
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by gsley: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
U never see any tin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by liztemi(f): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Just be the requirement of your requirements......dazzall undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by adonbilivit: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
u are a huge kisser? so u are indirectly telling ur future wife that u are sampling girls currently. future wife over to you. future wife if u like be there keeping ur virginity for a fairly used pipe. start sampling men now

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by Ayoswit(f): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
not bad, good luck to d girls dat would apply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by MadCow1: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ndlistic:
To Whom it may Concern;

Dear Future Wife,

I'm writing you this letter, from the deepest part of my Heart, the part that is reserved for Joh-loff Rice & goat meat, so pls feel special. Consider this a pointer or heads-up & act accordingly.

1. You MUST love our Lord Jesus Christ, with all sincerity, in deeds & in purpose.#JesusIsBae

2. i'm filled with Simple Complexities & Complex Simplicities... #DealOrNoDeal?

3. I'm NOT here to pay for your Ex's mistake, i was not there when you both were "doing" so pls don't punish me. #InnocentMe

4. I'm a huge kisser, key word HUGE.

5. Pls forgive me for all i'll say when i'm hungry I Love FOOD i really do.

6.I love play i don't take myself too serious, you shouldn't too (nobody cares) there are more important things going on in the World.

7. Hope you love to travel, because i am Ajala the Traveler.

8. Pls be beauty with Brains, i take God beg you, because beauty fades, but an intelligent wife is forever.

9. Pls pls pls pls come with factory fitted sense of humor. (Nothing is that serious)

10. Lastly, you must acknowledge the AlexxEkubo Wives Association Worldwide (A.W.A) they'v been my support structure holding me down all the while you were forming "Baddest girl ever liveth" they were here voting & encouraging my ministry, don't come & put sand-sand in their garri.

Hope with these few points of mine i've been able to convince you & not confuse you. See you at the Altar

Sincerely yours,
Best Husband Ever Liveth

Via:http://newswirenaija..in/2016/07/see-what-alexekubo-wrote-to-her-future.html?m=1

Utter Bollocks..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by herzern(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
"8. Pls be beauty with Brains, i take God beg you, because beauty fades, but an intelligent wife is forever."

So.....who will marry the dullards?? grin grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
I think I'd pass, can't handle the competition cry cry
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by drnairalov: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
i need a wife too sad

Dear future wife

Please if you are staying in my life STAY, if you are leaving..LEAVE !!! Don't comman be a Naija dollar rate in my life

8 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by hahn(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bullshit undecided

And he has swag. No wonder

Boys have swag

Men have class cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by djemillionia: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
RUBISH
LOOK AT HIS FADED JEANS

oOPp!!!! NEXT ONE

yes o, am a blogger

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by Thebrightest(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
ok
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dear future wife

Im one chief fvcker
Jigi jigi
Heavy heavy
Baby do you want me.

I Kiss too but not your upper lips but the one that dont speak.

Ekwatago?

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by styless(f): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
Isn't he gay?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by ChappyChase: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
herzern:
"8. Pls be beauty with Brains, i take God beg you, because beauty fades, but an intelligent wife is forever."

Bubu grin

9 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by RemeGenBoy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
De there de compose while others are there thinking about change mantra and witch-hunting in responds
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by nagodesmile18(f): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Who ds letter don epp...
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by Landloard01(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Well, at least to his own dimension wink...He forgot to understand that no CV is ever real until skills are displayed... From his outlines above, I think he needs an experience lady who has gone wild, on different men... This does not impress me to applaud him in any sense... How intelligent is he,? I suspect his reasons for stating a balance on intelligent ladies! may be average though, just saying

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by kceewhyte(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
MadCow1:

Utter Bollocks..
Epic Bullocks

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by herzern(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
This guy used pink lip balm very obvious

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by room089: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Who your huge kissing don epp since u bcome popular?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by greatness22(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
herzern:

Lol, are you in anyway referring to a president? grin

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by 99foxxy(f): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Smh.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by UjSizzle(f): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
MadCow1:

Utter Bollocks..
Oga why you dey vex for the man na? grin

Do you have a marriage manual?
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by herzern(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, are you in anyway referring to a president? grin

Baba.....I no talk that one oooh....nah yhu dey assume ham

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by bababuff(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
If you like be a huge "KISSinger" without money, no way for you.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by preciousMI1(f): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
I think this is just nice.... That's his opinion if you don't like it then state your own scale of preference.... oya singles apply...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Meets Father Mbaka, Hints Him About His Presidential Ambition / Charlyboy Reads His Letter To President Buhari (video) / Adekunle Gold Appears On 'One Night Stand' Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.