Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife (19581 Views)

Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) / Onyi Alex Kisses Alexx Ekubo On Set. Check Out His Facial Expression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
I pity em girls
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
hahn:
Bullshit undecided

And he has swag. No wonder

Boys have swag

Men have class cool
lol dat guy is one of the most classiest c3lebrity in nigeria
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by smarleybiz(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
Guy u get six packs

if NO, go gym....

dats ma kinda advice...
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by meltiplexer: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
she must love football too o,Naijabet man say so
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by martineverest(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
styless:
Isn't he gay?
no mind am...he s just covering up with the letter....him and uti are coveted gays

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by ussy09(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
herzern:
"8. Pls be beauty with Brains, i take God beg you, because beauty fades, but an intelligent wife is forever."

So.....who will marry the dullards?? grin grin

Our presido nah
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by lebete3000: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
herzern:
"8. Pls be beauty with Brains, i take God beg you, because beauty fades, but an intelligent wife is forever."

Fellow dullards...
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by CHARLOE(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Tot he's gay abi na bi. OK we don hear, uti next, oya write ya own!
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by czarr(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Everybody beefing the nigga grin
Nigga making his dough grin

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by Nationalfairy(f): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
herzern:

hmmmm...sits Right.... sips blood...adjusts spec...clap three times like a typical Yoruba woman..wonder shall never end....alexi gone are the days u were always in pants....
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by herzern(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nationalfairy:

hmmmm...sits Right.... sips blood...adjusts spec...clap three times like a typical Yoruba woman..wonder shall never end....alexi gone are the days u were always in pants....

lol....yhu know him(Alex Ekubo)?
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by hild(f): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
Congratulation in advance.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by kiddkash(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
so make girls go buy application form? angry
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by Agwoden(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
herzern:

Buhari
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by Neroclassic(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
adonbilivit:
u are a huge kisser? so u are indirectly telling ur future wife that u are sampling girls currently. future wife over to you. future wife if u like be there keeping ur virginity for a fairly used pipe. start sampling men now
Correct u try.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by repogirl(f): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hotness! wink
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by Skmoda360(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
herzern:

na doura dullard of kastina i.e una president.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by sinola(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ndlistic:
To Whom it may Concern;

Dear Future Wife,

I'm writing you this letter, from the deepest part of my Heart, the part that is reserved for Joh-loff Rice & goat meat, so pls feel special. Consider this a pointer or heads-up & act accordingly.

1. You MUST love our Lord Jesus Christ, with all sincerity, in deeds & in purpose.#JesusIsBae

2. i'm filled with Simple Complexities & Complex Simplicities... #DealOrNoDeal?

3. I'm NOT here to pay for your Ex's mistake, i was not there when you both were "doing" so pls don't punish me. #InnocentMe

4. I'm a huge kisser, key word HUGE.

5. Pls forgive me for all i'll say when i'm hungry I Love FOOD i really do.

6.I love play i don't take myself too serious, you shouldn't too (nobody cares) there are more important things going on in the World.

7. Hope you love to travel, because i am Ajala the Traveler.

8. Pls be beauty with Brains, i take God beg you, because beauty fades, but an intelligent wife is forever.

9. Pls pls pls pls come with factory fitted sense of humor. (Nothing is that serious)

10. Lastly, you must acknowledge the AlexxEkubo Wives Association Worldwide (A.W.A) they'v been my support structure holding me down all the while you were forming "Baddest girl ever liveth" they were here voting & encouraging my ministry, don't come & put sand-sand in their garri.

Hope with these few points of mine i've been able to convince you & not confuse you. See you at the Altar

Sincerely yours,
Best Husband Ever Liveth

Via:http://newswirenaija..in/2016/07/see-what-alexekubo-wrote-to-her-future.html?m=1

olodo,dey there dey do fyn boy no pimple

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by teebillz: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
I hereby adopt this letter, replaced "Wives Association Worldwide (A.W.A)" with my siblings, nieces and nephews and redirect it to my future wife.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by Skmoda360(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
I think I'd pass, can't handle the competition cry cry
nna try your luck naw.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
how old is this guy again?
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by sydneywhite(f): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=Ndlistic post=47753975]To Whom it may Concern;

Dear Future Wife,

I'm writing you this letter, from the deepest part of my Heart, the part that is reserved for Joh-loff Rice & goat meat, so pls feel special. Consider this a pointer or heads-up & act accordingly.

1. You MUST love our Lord Jesus Christ, with all sincerity, in deeds & in purpose.#JesusIsBae

3. I'm NOT here to pay for your Ex's mistake, i was not there when you both were "doing" so pls don't punish me. #InnocentMe

6.I love play i don't take myself too serious, you shouldn't too (nobody cares) there are more important things going on in the World.

8. Pls be beauty with Brains, i take God beg you, because beauty fades, but an intelligent wife is forever.

9. Pls pls pls pls come with factory fitted sense of humor. (Nothing is that serious)

10. Lastly, you must acknowledge the AlexxEkubo Wives Association Worldwide (A.W.A) they'v been my support structure holding me down all the while you were forming "Baddest girl ever liveth" they were here voting & encouraging my ministry, don't come & put sand-sand in their garri.

Hope with these few points of mine i've been able to convince you & not confuse you. See you at the Altar

Sincerely yours,
Best Husband Ever Liveth

Via:http://newswirenaija..in/2016/07/see-what-alexekubo-wrote-to-her-future.html?m=1

[couldn't help but laugh, its funny, aspiring wives come in asap]
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by mystmoze(m): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ndlistic:
To Whom it may Concern;

Dear Future Wife,

Sincerely yours,
Best Husband Ever Liveth

is dis not johnny that yeni sorry hemi abi na gbemi was looking for?
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by ajokeade920: 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
OMG! he looks so cutie cutie.buh am taken tho undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by 1miccza: 5:16am On Jul 22, 2016
Completely on point jare!!!!Oya make una come collect form babes pay into my acct oo na me be the guy cashier...
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by nnowu(f): 6:38am On Jul 22, 2016
"Huge kiser",that's romantic
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by hahn(m): 6:57am On Jul 22, 2016
RIZLER:
lol dat guy is one of the most classiest c3lebrity in nigeria

With that write up? undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by teepass: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2016
...It is up to you ...how you want to live your life..[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2016
Future wife or future husband, he's not gay
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by Khez: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Useless human being undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Letter To His Future Wife by abuaudu(m): 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bullshit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Emerges Top Humanitarian Wiith His Eradication Of Malaria Project / Yul Edochie Meets Father Mbaka, Hints Him About His Presidential Ambition / Nigerian Musicians Turned Music Video Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.