Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post (40964 Views)

Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Get Juicy Ministerial Slots, Buhari Set To Make Announcement / Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by seguno2: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:
The only Juicy position there is that of petroleum(downstream) I don't see anything juicy about Enviroment or national identity.

@ Omenka

Dino is chairman senate committe on FCT

I thought that Buhari and APC are fighting corruption?
Why should they be concerned about JUICY positions?
Juicy for what?
And the so-called Unity group made this a condition burying the hatchet against Saraki, right?
Only fools can be deceived that under Buhari and APC corruption is not WORSE than under Jonathan and PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by cochexky: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
ileogbenfidel:
E don tire them lol
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday confirmed that his administration is currently engaging Niger Delta militants in talks in order to end the spate of violence being experienced in the region.

He said the talks are being done through oil companies and law-enforcement agencies and are meant a to find a lasting solution to insecurity in the region.

According to a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President spoke while granting farewell audience to the outgoing Ambassador of Germany to Nigeria, Mr. Michael Zinner, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Buhari also told his guest that the Federal Government is studying the instruments of the Amnesty Programme inherited from the previous administration with a view to carrying out commitments made that were undelivered.

“We understand their feelings. We are studying the instruments. We have to secure the environment, otherwise investment will not come. We will do our best for the country,” the President was quoted as saying.

Buhari thanked the German government for its continuing support to Nigeria in the efforts to tackle insecurity and the ongoing rehabilitation and resettlement of displaced citizens in crisis areas in the North-Eastern parts of the country.

He also thanked Nigeria’s neighbours for their firm and unflinching support in the war against terror.

The outgoing German Ambassador noted that bilateral relations between Nigeria and Germany “had improved very much in the last 12 months of this administration.”

He expressed the readiness of Germany to assist Nigeria in the rehabilitation process in the North East to help displaced persons return to their villages. He also expressed the eagerness of German businesses to invest in the country, now that “conditions for investment have been put in place”.

The German Ambassador reiterated the standing invitation of Chancellor Angela Merkel to Buhari to visit Germany.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by tunderay(m): 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
omenka:
I just dey laugh. grin

I'm most interested in what Saraki, the lifetime Hero of the Lost Herbivores of King Harod gave their representatives in the reshuffle.

Would also like to know what landed on the lap of Dino, another Herbivorous Yoots hero.

The more they lick balls and arsses, they more they are being told to go Bleep themselves.

What a crying shame!

On a serious note:

It is possible a deal is being brokered to cushion the effect of Saraki's fall so instead of a whole lot of broken bones, he gets just a broken leg and a few fractures here and there.

The end game is to dilute Dino's influence on the scheme of things in the Senate, and serve him retribution a la carte for the heck of it.

Ps: Abeg, to any "yoot" attempting to answer my questions, they are "rhetorical" questions. Don't waste your time- I don't care about your opinion, hardly ever will.
I love this comment.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by udy4real(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
adioolayi:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/207293-breaking-saraki-reshuffles-senate-committees-gives-marafa-tinubu-juicy-posts.html

Mr Saraki trying to dangle 'Banana' at Tinubu....Jagaban is not a Monkey

Then what is he or are u d monkey?
Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by krokronyash(f): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
trademoore1:
undecided
old funny Omenka; must you attempt to show ur myopic thinking in everything. There is no war btween anybody? it is all in your mind.
first off all if you mean well for nigeria- you will continue to insist saraki goes. which one is broken legs and few fractures. so you dont mind saraki is giving tinubu dynasty crumbs by relocating yeye from women to environment
or the fact marafa was just aggrieved because he was not having access to free money from petroleum.
so by giving them this juicy position- you folks are no longer bothered about saraki corruption cases?
you mention Dino( same dino am sure you once supported when he joined apc) well dino is the CHAIRMAN ON FCT. very juicy position.
your main problem is you love buhari more than you love your country. you are a fake patriot and the original licker of apc behind. wink
grin grin
Right below the belt.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by adioolayi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
udy4real:

Then what is he or are u d monkey?
A look at your profile depicts a man of high intellectual prowess....your comments says otherwise, then I remembered I shouldn't judge a book by its cover.
Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by iykedare(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
adioolayi:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/207293-breaking-saraki-reshuffles-senate-committees-gives-marafa-tinubu-juicy-posts.html

Mr Saraki trying to dangle 'Banana' at Tinubu....Jagaban is not a Monkey

He is not better than a monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by LocalChamp: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by AttahOnuh: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
Saraki my mentor still the best in political manoeuvring

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by kahal29: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
kuuljay:
have you heared about ecological fund? The money na die!!! All of them are after their pockets bro

Tell him oh

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by gfullmoon(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:
The only Juicy position there is that of petroleum(downstream) I don't see anything juicy about Enviroment or national identity.

@ Omenka

You are right Dino is like the Speaker of FCT with the FCT Minister as the Governor. So there is nothing juicy about Remi 's Chair outside the name juicy as used by Poser.
Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by tomdon(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
politics of personal aggrandizement!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by Babacele: 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
omenka:
I just dey laugh. grin

I'm most interested in what Saraki, the lifetime Hero of the Lost Herbivores of King Harod gave their representatives in the reshuffle.

Would also like to know what landed on the lap of Dino, another Herbivorous Yoots hero.

The more they lick balls and arsses, they more they are being told to go Bleep themselves.

What a crying shame!

On a serious note:

It is possible a deal is being brokered to cushion the effect of Saraki's fall so instead of a whole lot of broken bones, he gets just a broken leg and a few fractures here and there.

The end game is to dilute Dino's influence on the scheme of things in the Senate, and serve him retribution a la carte for the heck of it.

Ps: Abeg, to any "yoot" attempting to answer my questions, they are "rhetorical" questions. Don't waste your time- I don't care about your opinion, hardly ever will.
Salaki , in a yoot's voice, is realizing that the rabid, honorable,kogi bulldog of a woman basher has only added to his problem and his being forced to survive before the boat go capsize. Salaki, Salaki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by Xeedorf: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

@ Omenka

I pray that juicy position shld not turn to juicy poison
Awon ole gbogbo ...

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by 49cents(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
omenka:
I just dey laugh. grin

What a crying shame!

On a serious note:

Ps: Abeg, to any "yoot" attempting to answer my questions, they are "rhetorical" questions. Don't waste your time- I don't care about youropinion, hardly ever will.

I hope you are being paid for your apologetic contribution for the party or the government cos if not I think you can channel these passion into more productive ventures

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by Babacele: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=trademoore1 post=47759945] undecided
old funny Omenka; must you attempt to show ur myopic thinking in everything. There is no war btween anybody? it is all in your mind.
first off all if you mean well for nigeria- you will continue to insist saraki goes. which one is broken legs and few fractures. so you dont mind saraki is giving tinubu dynasty crumbs by relocating yeye from women to environment
or the factjavascript:void(0); marafa was just aggrieved because he was not having access to free money from petroleum.
so by giving them this juicy position- you folks are no longer bothered about saraki corruption cases?
you mention Dino( same dino am sure you once supported when he joined apc) well dino is the CHAIRMAN ON FCT. very juicy position.
your main problem is you love buhari more than you love your country. you are a fake patriot and the original licker of apc behind. wink[/ Knowing that Omenka may not reply you for he had said he wont answer any ipob based on his comment concerning this particular post, i am being forced to react because of your deliberately twisting of meanings to deceive fellow Igbos and innocent Nigerians alike.
First , what do you mean by 'there is no war between anybody?'
second, can you tell us anywhere in Omenka's post above where he alluded to , or wished for Saraki's continual stay as the senate president?
I think if my reading and comprehension skills are right , Omenka said in line 7 ,......." to cushion the effects of Saraki's fall" what could the word 'fall' mean if not 'goes, impeached, removed , disengaged e.t.c'? and so your 'you folks are no longer bothered about saraki corruption cases' [/b]was totally uncalled for and a trick being played by your prejudiced mind!
So for drawing our attention to the fact that Dino maybe a victim of Saraki's exit strategies for which he employed the metaphors 'fractures' and 'wounds' as obtained in all battles including politics means Omenka does not mind [b]' giving tinubu dynasty being given crumbs
' ? or your bringing marafa into the muddled viewpoints for i do not understand what you mean by' ...... fact marafa was just aggrieved because he was not having access to free money from petroleum' nor is anything like that found in Omenka's post.
it is quite obvious between you and Omenka who is myopic,funny,fake patriot and ' original licker'- whatever that means.
Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by SHAIBULIAR: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Na settlement galore we dey
Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by omenka(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
Babacele:
Baba you get time no be small. Ahap. All I do is say what's on my mind and move on- hardly ever respond to them.

That is why I almost always put a caveat at the bottom of my posts. grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by ClitRaider: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
ureach:
When this guy go go jail??
Until bubu show his certificate.
Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by DeviIhimself: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
omenka:
I just dey laugh. grin

What a crying shame!

On a serious note:

[/s]
i pity you so much
for a grown up man like you to be doing this is not something normal abi your fiance don kick your sorry asss?
man grow up because you're already sounding like a bish soo predictable grin

cc
ngeneukwenu
Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by tobestdegreat(m): 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
I understands that saraki has rejoined. PDP the real change going on
Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by Ademusiwa1: 1:16am On Jul 22, 2016
kahal29:
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has reshuffled the leaderships of the Senate’s committees.

Mr. Saraki’s most outspoken critic, Kabiru Marafa, was appointed chairman of the Petroleum (downstream) Committee. He was before now chairman of the Committee on National Population.

Also, Oluremi Tinubu, a key member of the anti-Saraki Unity Forum, was named chairperson of the Committee on Environment.

Previously, she headed the Committtee on Women Affairs.

Mr. Saraki made the announcement shortly before the senate adjourned on Thursday.

Suleiman Hukunyi, another critic of the senate president, is now in charge of the Committee on National Identity.

The re-composition of the Senate committees was one of the conditions put forward by Unity Forum Senators for peace to return to the troubled assembly.

that is promotion.
Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by Aroh48(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Laws of power

Law 19
Know who you're dealing with, do not offend the wrong person.

Law 12
Use selective honesty and generosity to disarm your victim.

Law 42
Strike the Shepperd and the sheep will scatter.
Law 19 don't have a reversal,So how do you link it to saraki's case?
Re: Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post by udy4real(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2016
adioolayi:

A look at your profile depicts a man of high intellectual prowess....your comments says otherwise, then I remembered I shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

Your so called jagaban is one of d people that kept us where we are today,only after his pocket

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prominent Senators Who May Not Return In 2019, 9th Assembly / Let's Look At Buhari's Appointments From Another Angle / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Uba & Momoh Rigged Ekiti Election- Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.