Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK (8843 Views)

IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed / Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" / Buhari’s Corruption War Not Politically- Motivated – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by eph12(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2016
blackpanda:

Pls dont post lies. Its the same provision of the law all over the world.wen u are caught with stolen goods, u are the presumed thief till u show otherwise. There is no where in the world the police will catch someone with stolen goods or funds and rather turn a blind eye or start looking for someone else
No if you are caught with stolen goods and claim you bought it and give necessary info or details you have with you, it's the duty of the force to investigate and prosecute not terrorize, molest, crucify or arrive at conclusions on the media.
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by linusbnn(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2016
sarrki:
FFK do you collect money ?

No,he did not. The party released money for campaign and he received 10% of the money he needed. Shekina
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by udatso: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2016
As the giving of the money was politically motivated, so shall the prosecution be politically motivated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by blackpanda: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2016
eph12:

No if you are caught with stolen goods and claim you bought it and give necessary info or details you have with you, it's the duty of the force to investigate and prosecute not terrorize, molest, crucify or arrive at conclusions on the media.

Toh
U just concurred with me. The 1st primary suspect is u. U will be arrested and it is your job to provide satisfactory explanation

1 Like

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by 989900E: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2016
eph12:
Well in a way he is right. His party released money to him so those that released the money should be the ones in custody. But in Nigeria if you unknowingly buy stolen goods just don't let the police get hold of you. You will suffer even more than the thief.

cheesy
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by Otapipia: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
cyberdurable:
[size=15pt]U better hang your broom to be saved... grin grin grin[/size]APCis a Joke
Igbos and stupidity

Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by batstan(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jombojombo:
Buhari is a bigot
And you, Jombodumbo is a maggot .
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by GreenUzzy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello Nigerias many people don't know that police work with da confirment of da law, the giver and da taker re both offenders. Its called Abetmenmt in law also ignorance is nt an excuse in Law.
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by cyberdurable(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Otapipia:

Igbos and stupidity

You are disgracing ur ancestors
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by sexychocho(f): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kk
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by bashydemy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
eph12:
Well in a way he is right. His party released money to him so those that released the money should be the ones in custody. But in Nigeria if you unknowingly buy stolen goods just don't let the police get hold of you. You will suffer even more than the thief.
Well his party release money to him from the Govt pocket and he collected the money, But he was asked to return the money that it was stolen and he refuse to. If you buy a stolen phone and police ask you to return it will you say because you buy it you will not return it.
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by billyG(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2016
papayeye:

www.dailypost.ng/2016/07/21/corruption-allegations-politically-motivated-fani-kayode/
Can some1 hear this foool!he was only gvn 10% or #800milln of what he need which translate to #8billn for doing nothing order that insulting pple,churning falsehood,spin propaganders.jona how culd u b so clueless....
Re: Corruption Charges Against Me Are Politically Motivated: FFK by udatso: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
udatso:
As the giving of the money was politically motivated, so shall the prosecution be politically motivated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Declares Thursday, Friday Public Holidays For LG Election / Presidential Debate: All Candidates Should Be Given Level-playing Field – MURIC / Wage Total War On Bandits, Terrorists - Arewa Forum Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.