Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching (49870 Views)

Shocking! Husband And Wife Beat Daughter To Death, Their Reason Will Shock You / Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding / Top 10 Nigerian Actresses With The Biggest Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Mekky2010: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2016
As they say " A woman has no state, tribe or religion till she marries ".
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by grandstar(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2016
Why dem no wear hijab?
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by agwom(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2016
If you can not serve true God.....give other people chances....Jesus still love you!

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by gurunlocker: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2016
who noticed none have a reasonable excuse aside children and money?.....

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by richidinho(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2016
You hardly hear any noise about muslims converting to christianity, but it happens on a daily basis

Mttcheeew.... Religion go kii us in this con3
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by infogenius(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2016
God respects the choices you make. They have made theirs. If it good or bad for them, it has been made.
Wishing them all the best
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by olagold79: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2016
It's amazing how they all converted because of one thing. ....I mean all without even an exception;Marital failure. They now married the money bags who already have other wives, it's kinda funny. The first one attempted to give a valid reason which actually made her sound stupid. She was like in christianity u need a pastor to get close to God,I be like shocked undecided tongue......this one get sense at all?.You have been a pastor worhsipper of that's what your christianity teaches you. CHRIST in Christianity has a specific meaning n purpose.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by str8talk1: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2016
Lord open their heart of understanding so that they may know dat they r practicing IDOLATORY by worshipping a deity called "ALLAH" and not the true GOD called "ILLAH".

Amen!
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by legendarystar: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2016
sholatem:
Their decision,their life,e no concern me grin

don't mind those money centered fellows, if they like make than convert to Judaism, cow worshippers none of ma business.... yimu
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by meltiplexer: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2016
they should go and preach to boko haram about peace,all the Islam so called country are really living in peace.stay bless Naijabet man say so
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by cangoallnyt: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2016
pweetylivia:
Total madness
i think its clear for all to see..who is suffering from mental illness here..
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Gkemz: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2016
Women can do anything for the sake of money and marriage. Anyway the marriage hinges on the amount the money maker has in his bank.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by yinkslinks(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2016
yoobaa pipo
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by AxeurdaddyIX: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2016
iyke926:
Wrong title. It should be 6 Yorubawood actresses that converted to Islam

Besides this shouldn't be a news because most Yorubas are Muslim.

I guess Vivian Metchie is Yoruba as well bahh Upgrade your brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Kakamorufu(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2016
i guuesss iitss onnly liz tthat haas a genuine reason for converting, others did it for marrying sake and money ryt. Buh what do i knw.; God knw who is worshiping him
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by IamtherealRita(f): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2016
[size=28pt]Thanks for the info. Though their reason's is for mere pot of stew just like in the case of Esau[/size]

undecided undecided undecided undecided

My opinion though
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Jabioro: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2016
I hope they would find the succor they were looking for in that new religion of peace..i wish them best..all of them are adults know theright from left....
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by kevoh(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2016
People convert everyday to different sorts of belief and unbelief. This is not news nau! Haba!
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by bopm: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2016
in all, no spectacular encounter of God in dia religion. its either, they did for dia child, money or husband. its all abt material n wordly things day push dem. nothin extra ordinary or miraculous
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Bimpe29: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2016
You may call it love of money and fame; whatever their reasons may be they are welcome to the religion of peace. May the continued guidance and favors of Allah be with us all.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Trendsoulmate(f): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2016
iyke926:

Vivian Metchie is Igbo not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by passionate88: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2016
One reason I'll never advice my friend's or relative's to date Yoruba's. They are a very confused lot when it comes to religion

2 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by jayney404: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2016
Hmmmm! This is giving me headache already
Diamonddris:
Check this out
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by sexychocho(f): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2016
Dats dere choice

It is well
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Heineken(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2016
Drienzia:
We ain't bothered. Because even Koran stated that "if you find anything confusing here, you can ask those who read the bible. The truth is already revealing that"

Jesus was the only person that performed miracles in the koran. Muhammad was busy leading his followers to various wars, till he died.

The only woman mentioned in the koran is Marian"mary(the mother of jesus)
Koran said she went to heaven with her physical body. Meaning the assumption of the blessed virgin is written in the koran.

You people should come down from your high horses let me educate you about the koran you studied and didn't understand since you were kids.

Lots of Muslims converts to Christianity on daily basis, so cut the crap!!!

Koran said Muhammad is dead. And won't rise again.
Same koran said Jesus is the word of God.
And koran said God created the world through the word(Jesus).
They er just confused being. Surely they need our prayers...

Peace!!!
you talk too much guy. Have you prayed for yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2016
passionate88:
One reason I'll never advice my friend's or relative's to date Yoruba's. They are a very confused lot when it comes to religion
You forgot promiscuity! E dey dia blood lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Klin1(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2016
Drienzia:
We ain't bothered. Because even Koran stated that "if you find anything confusing here, you can ask those who read the bible. The truth is already revealing that"

Jesus was the only person that performed miracles in the koran. Muhammad was busy leading his followers to various wars, till he died.

The only woman mentioned in the koran is Marian"mary(the mother of jesus)
Koran said she went to heaven with her physical body. Meaning the assumption of the blessed virgin is written in the koran.

You people should come down from your high horses let me educate you about the koran you studied and didn't understand since you were kids.

Lots of Muslims converts to Christianity on daily basis, so cut the crap!!!

Koran said Muhammad is dead. And won't rise again.
Same koran said Jesus is the word of God.
And koran said God created the world through the word(Jesus).
They er just confused being. Surely they need our prayers...

Peace!!!

BLOODY LIER........

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by EzeNri(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2016
Ok. Yoruba actresses. #thanks
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Trendsoulmate(f): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2016
iyke926:

Vivian Metchie is igbo not Yoruba
Klin1:

BLOODY LIER........
iyke926:

Vivian Metchie is igbo not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Exponental(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2016
Common reasons.... Consolation Marriages!
I have nothing against anyone who converts to Islam, I'm a Christian though, after all being a Christian is not automatic to Rapture. Whatever you do, pls be good to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

I guess Vivian Metchie is Yoruba as well bahh Upgrade your brain
Upgrading in progress... embarassed sad sad angry
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by pumpingmachine: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2016
How many times are we going to be told about this case? I read through the comments and I must commend the magnanimity of Christians in Nigeria. Let me explain how Christianity works for those who think this is a loss to Christianity.

First of all (go down low), because your parents are high ranking Christians doesn't make you a Christian. It is a personal decision and relationship. Even though my parents are Christians, I wouldn't say it was their faith that got me saved cos I can never forget my personal encounter that became a turning point in my life for good.

Secondly, reading the stories of these ladies confirmed that they were not Christians in the first place. These are people accused of prostitution, nudity and addiction. They glorify money and the get it from one rich Alhaji who will gladly provide for them (and several other wives he own as trophies) so they become Muslims since they weren't even serious Christians in the first place.

I know it's been a very hard time for Nigerian Muslims with bad tales happening in the religion - terrorism, fanaticism, intolerance, violence, disregard for right of the women, Sharia, ISIS, Boko Haram, suicide bombers and the rest. When it seems they can't boldly call their religion one of peace without feeling betrayed, and it is as if their religion is getting unattractive to progressives, intellects and the learned, knowing that some ladies who once had Christian parents before going astray and wayward would come as great news for them since that is the only positive thing about their belief.

Even at that, it is a dent to their religion's reputation of death by stoning verdict for those that convert to other religion from Islam.

So, fellow Christians, let's not rub the dirt of Islam in the faces of Nigerian Muslims cos we love them. Instead, let's just continue to pray for peace of Nigeria cos if it takes having these wayward money-seeking actresses converting to Islam to give us peace in this country, I think it is a great bargain for us.

Christianity will continue to be attractive for generations to come, I can't honestly say that about Islam, I just can't.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sarkodie Attacked In Fight Between Davido And Wizkid's Crew In Dubai / Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.