Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching (50121 Views)

Shocking! Husband And Wife Beat Daughter To Death, Their Reason Will Shock You / Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding / Top 10 Nigerian Actresses With The Biggest Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Arsewipemod: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Olalan:
I respect their choice of religion but amazed at how the quest for riches makes many trade their religion, most of the above listed actress married money bags that made them drop their former religion.
Said exactly the same thing in another thread and some mofo wanted to waste me.-
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by udatso: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Drienzia:
We ain't bothered. Because even Koran stated that "if you find anything confusing here, you can ask those who read the bible. The truth is already revealing that"

Jesus was the only person that performed miracles in the koran. Muhammad was busy leading his followers to various wars, till he died.

The only woman mentioned in the koran is Marian"mary(the mother of jesus)
Koran said she went to heaven with her physical body. Meaning the assumption of the blessed virgin is written in the koran.

You people should come down from your high horses let me educate you about the koran you studied and didn't understand since you were kids.

Lots of Muslims converts to Christianity on daily basis, so cut the crap!!!

Koran said Muhammad is dead. And won't rise again.
Same koran said Jesus is the word of God.
And koran said God created the world through the word(Jesus).
They er just confused being. Surely they need our prayers...

Peace!!!
Go and watch the rebuttal of video you are getting your ideas from. Fake ex Muslim Mario Joseph

3 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by CodeHouse: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
. .. And where are their Hijabs?
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by mrteee: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
Drienzia:
We ain't bothered. Because even Koran stated that "if you find anything confusing here, you can ask those who read the bible. The truth is already revealing that"

Jesus was the only person that performed miracles in the koran. Muhammad was busy leading his followers to various wars, till he died.

Koran said she went to heaven with her physical body. Meaning the assumption of the blessed virgin is written in the koran.

You people should come down from your high horses let me educate you about the koran you studied and didn't understand since you were kids.

Peace!!!

Christians like you be spreading lies since time immemorial.
Do yourself a favour and request for the chapters & verses of the Quran where these your assertions are stated. Then we may begin your enlightenment from there.

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by mrteee: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
udatso:

Go and watch the rebuttal of video you are getting your ideas from. Fake ex Muslim Mario Joseph

Could I have the link to the video please.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Orikinla(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
It is all about the bid and the bidders.
From Liz to Laide. grin

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by farihafaheemah(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Drienzia:

Peace!!!
Very obvious you're ignorant of Quran as you mentioned, if mariam is only name mentioned in the Quran, what about pharaoh wife' name, what about Abraham's wife, and other prophets wife's name
Please what you don't lnow don't claim it
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by xavijulius(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Christianity to Muslim=no problem
Muslim to Christianity=Killing mood activated

3 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by papae1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Olalan:
I respect their choice of religion but amazed at how the quest for riches makes many trade their religion, most of the above listed actress married money bags that made them drop their former religion.

I also noticed all of the are yoruba......

Changing religion like cloth since 1218bc
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Vikelo1212: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
maxwelloweezy:
BACKSLIDING

Not really. Before someone backslide, the person must have been a true Christian. Did u see such quality in those people? They are tired of forcing themselves to be what they are not.

I won't be surprise if their feet is not strong in this new faith too.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by bayulll01(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
freecocoa:
From frying pan to fire but no one cares, really.
Lolz....just passing by, how are u doing?
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by greatjoey: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Olalan:

One of four things is common with them. Islamic half parents, failed marriage, marriage to rich Muslims and being Yoruba. Yoruba with infidelity are like 5&6.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Have you noticed that one thing is common to all of them? Broken marriage!
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by cole265(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
iyke926:
Wrong title. It should be 6 Yorubawood actresses that converted to Islam

[s]Besides this shouldn't be a news because most Yorubas are Muslim.
[/s]

Fixed cool grin
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by MamaletASO: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Am not surprised..
Since Truth is very bitter.
Maybe the words they hear in church always HIT THEM HARD and they cant operate the
way they wanted.
You know!
anyways..OYO!
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Charlesberry(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
They're all weak and they all gave up immediately. Minding my business tho
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by justy15: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
is all their choices. you have a right to freedom of worship n association as an adult and that is why it beat my imagination when Islamic extremist from northern Nigeria resent to killing n maiming in the name of religion. such act of violence practices practically misrepresent Islam as a religion of peace. but one common thing about these convert above is broken marriage n quest for money. gbaam
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Akinaukwa: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Not against their conversion but aside one, all i can see here are very greedy, money conscious adulterers who had no good reason converting. Guess by the time the money stop flowing, they will swith board.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by paris10: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Before opening this thread, I already suspected they must be Yorubas or something related. You see my people, Yorubas, expecially those who doesn't attend New generation or English speaking Churches knows nothing about Christainity. They are ignorant and doesn't even understand the basic things as a Christian.

For you can never taste the goodness of the Lord, I said never, and return to your vomit or change faith. These people often go to white garment Churches where all they do is either see vision or learn how to dance. Typical yoruba ladies like those mentioned are very conscious of themselves. You see, white gatment Churches is money...and you have to adorn yourself with the most expensive see-through garment, and bleach your skin, and have gold jeweries and be ready to commit loads of adultery. The holy spirit is often missing here, therefore, they cannot be grounded in the things of God.

Christians (Christ followers) and not those born in a Christian home understand the Bible and God purposes in their lives. They live by it and will die by it.

When I hear people saying a Christian converted to Muslim, I shake my head and always say..."they aren't Christian in the first place, they were just born into a Christian home". People often confuse both. Your parent's faith cannot save you. And going to White garment Churches cannot save you either. For these Churches professess that they worship God, but also worship something else. They use all sort of herbs, and everything associated with a herbalist to solve issues of their members. For you cannot serve God and mermon.

And for those saying they did it for monetary gain, no you're wrong. They did it because they aren't real Christians in the first place. For to a true Christian, no amount of money in the world would make them lose the sweetest thing God has ever given to man...Jesus.

...pls don't say "don't judge". It will make you look silly and ignorant.

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Haykings100: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
While I see nothing wrong in their conversion, the reasons they advance is baseless, myopic, arant nonsense. Evry one knows their MAJOR aim is quest for riches and material gains. Am sure ALL of dem can't read dose arabic inscriptions. Since muslims love hijab, am surprise none of d muslims folks here have condem their untoward apparels.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
tintingz:
Alhamdulilah.

I'm a Muslim and I see most of these celeb women converting because of some wealthy men.

But still people should not criticize their choice because there are rich Christian men out there who they can marry and it seems their marriage does not work with these christian men.

it's obvious those wealthy Muslim men will make them either second, third or even fourth wives which Christianity disallows
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by olaitanbaale1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Drienzia:

Peace!!!

www.google.com.ng/search?q=mario+Joseph&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=qgiSV9_QMsayUfTyudAL

may God forgive u for blasphem#hypocrites
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by udatso: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by obainosis4real: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nobody wud knw, when they return 2 base... Cus at dis point they are confused set of pple
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
IRANU ABASA
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Drienzia:

Peace!!!

www.google.com.ng/search?q=mario+Joseph&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=qgiSV9_QMsayUfTyudAL
can you just imagine the rubbish you wrote here sorry you just show how gullible you are go and read qoran well and come back with your proof
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by pweetylivia(f): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
cangoallnyt:

i think its clear for all to see..who is suffering from mental illness here..

In other words??
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by aalangel(f): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Singing....I go always pray for you. I go always pray for you. May the Grace of Jesus, see you through. I go always pray for you!!
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Wasganfol(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
This only shows that Islam is a religion of peace and the right way for all...
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by damocool(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
maxwelloweezy:
BACKSLIDING
Were they for once a believer?
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by habicab: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
mrteee:

Could I have the link to the video please.

Here it is...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nXfkgh1-QrU
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by habicab: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Drienzia:

Peace!!!

Please, watch and educate yourself. Stop spreading falsehood.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nXfkgh1-QrU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts / Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos / Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.