Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching (49885 Views)

Shocking! Husband And Wife Beat Daughter To Death, Their Reason Will Shock You / Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding / Top 10 Nigerian Actresses With The Biggest Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by FuckTheMod: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
naruto02:

Im confused man, Are u sure you got the real Quran. Please include the verses where the Quran stated these
Don't mind the Dólt, he can never include any verse. He has never even touched a Qur'an before not to talk of reading one.
He's only dueling on the internet Bullshitz he has been coping and pasting.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by omojeesu(m): 12:03am On Jul 24, 2016
Ikigia:

Give me the verses where those statements I.e Jesus performed miracles, Jesus is word, etc are?

Aren't you a Muslim? You should know these things. Search online. e.g.

www.islamreligion.com/articles/352/miracles-of-jesus/

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/229/descriptive-titles-of-jesus-in-quran-part-2/

So long.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by creamyworkz: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2016
omojeesu:

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/229/descriptive-titles-of-jesus-in-quran-part-2/

So long.

No one is saying Allah didn't perform miracles through jesus in the Quran, indeed none of the prophets Saalih,Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammed would be able to perform any miracles on their own except that which Allah does through him.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by omojeesu(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
creamyworkz:

No one is saying Allah didn't perform miracles through jesus in the Quran, indeed none of the prophets Saalih,Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammed would be able to perform any miracles on their own except that which Allah does through him.

Jehovah, the Jewish God, not Allah enabled Jesus, a Jew.

Jehovah is to Jesus/Jews/Christians as Allah is to Mohamed/Arabs/Muslims. No confusion at all.

Jesus is the English of the Greek, Iesus = the Hebrew Jehoshua or Joshua, which means Jehovah saves or is saviour or is salvation.

Did you say Abraham and Mohamed performed miracles? Please, educate me on this.

Thank you.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Ikigia: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
omojeesu:

So long.

Those pages were translated to what they understood. Its funny, even on of those pages, Jesus was referred to as "Son of Mary", and Jesus prayed to the "Lord" in other to do the "miracles", am sure you can decipher where am heading.

Can you answer this question,

Why is that Jesus 'the prophet' appeared in the Holy Qur'an, and although Prophet Mohammed (SAW) didn't in Holy Bible, YET many Christians do condemn the Holy Qur'an?
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by creamyworkz: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
omojeesu:

Jehovah, the Jewish God, not Allah enabled Jesus, a Jew.

Jehovah is to Jesus/Jews/Christians as Allah is to Mohamed/Arabs/Muslims. No confusion at all.

Jesus is the English of the Greek, Iesus = the Hebrew Jehoshua or Joshua, which means Jehovah saves or is saviour or is salvation.

Did you say Abraham and Mohamed performed miracles? Please, educate me on this.

Thank you.
I already did in my previous post on this thread, i don't think there is any need to repeat it. if you doubt anythin i said there google is ur friend or do your research. it appears y'ou lotz don't even read much these days
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by omojeesu(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ikigia:

Those pages were translated to what they understood. Its funny, even on of those pages, Jesus was referred to as "Son of Mary", and Jesus prayed to the "Lord" in other to do the "miracles", am sure you can decipher where am heading.

Can you answer this question,

Why is that Jesus 'the prophet' appeared in the Holy Qur'an, and although Prophet Mohammed (SAW) didn't in Holy Bible, YET many Christians do condemn the Holy Qur'an?

One came before the other.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Ikigia: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
omojeesu:

One came before the other.
. oh! really. Okay
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by nellyquash(f): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2016
FuckTheMod:
[s][/s]
Ode
You're so cheap.
Don't let me even start with you and your fictional story book written mostly and altered by drunkards (your Bible).
That error pilled book.
U go run...

You better face him than insulting the Word of God. sad
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by nellyquash(f): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Stop being silly
You can call it whatever you like.
Nothing can change the facts.
The God described by the bible is definitely not the almighty God.
State in the Bible ;

The earth is flat
The earth is the center of the universe
The sun and the earth rotates round the earth
The moon has its own light
Humans won't live more than 120 years grin etc Rubbish!
God created everything in 6 days and he "RESTED" on the 7th day.... These are some silly errors in the Bible which are clearly false. Do I need "Holy Spirit" to give me any other explanations to these?
You people are joker and blasphemers.
Your Bible is DEFINITELY not the words of God because Almighty God can't make mistakes.

Challenge this and all point out 100s more errors in your Bible.

So obvious that you are just a confuse soul. You better face your qoran
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by MDsambo: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hello Mr Drienzia can yhu pls tell me some verses from the holy Qur'an that says all yhu hav stated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser / Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People / See Rapper, Olamide's New Hairstyle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.