Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,265 members, 7,957,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching (50127 Views)

Shocking! Husband And Wife Beat Daughter To Death, Their Reason Will Shock You / Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding / Top 10 Nigerian Actresses With The Biggest Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by blaqiz: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2016
free world
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by TruthHurts1(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2016
A conversion of conscience is better than a conversion of convenience.

All these individuals converted for the convenience of furthering their careers in Nollywood Yoruba.

Perhaps you may have heard of Mosab Hassan Yusuff. He is the son of a high ranking member of the Islamic terrorist group Hamas who gave his life to Christ after his conscience convicted him of the truth of salvation. He remains a Christian in spite of numerous death threats and assassination attempts on his life.

I would rather have one convert like Brother Mosab in the fellowship of Christians than have a thousand "Christians" like these actresses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by KissCODE(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2016
iyke926:
Wrong title. It should be 6 Yorubawood actresses that converted to Islam

Besides this shouldn't be a news because most Yorubas are Muslim.
lolzzzz

I was waiting to read that a northern christian got converted to islam or an hausa or fulani christian got converted to islam.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Drienzia: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2016
Klin1:

BLOODY LIER........
this why I said u guys know nothing about your Koran....
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by AmuDimpka: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2016
Trendsoulmate:

Vivian Metchie is igbo not Yoruba

Vivian Metchie is igbo not Yoruba

Meche is Igbo metchie isn't igbo

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by ItzChinnex(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2016
Drienzia:
We ain't bothered. Because even Koran stated that "if you find anything confusing here, you can ask those who read the bible. The truth is already revealing that"

Jesus was the only person that performed miracles in the koran. Muhammad was busy leading his followers to various wars, till he died.

The only woman mentioned in the koran is Marian"mary(the mother of jesus)
Koran said she went to heaven with her physical body. Meaning the assumption of the blessed virgin is written in the koran.

You people should come down from your high horses let me educate you about the koran you studied and didn't understand since you were kids.

Lots of Muslims converts to Christianity on daily basis, so cut the crap!!!

Koran said Muhammad is dead. And won't rise again.
Same koran said Jesus is the word of God.
And koran said God created the world through the word(Jesus).
They er just confused being. Surely they need our prayers...

Peace!!!

Bro you Perfectly Killed it... They are just confused.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by anyicash(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2016
I don't even know them.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by monex(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2016
Drienzia:
We ain't bothered. Because even Koran stated that "if you find anything confusing here, you can ask those who read the bible. The truth is already revealing that"

Jesus was the only person that performed miracles in the koran. Muhammad was busy leading his followers to various wars, till he died.

Koran said she went to heaven with her physical body. Meaning the assumption of the blessed virgin is written in the koran.

You people should come down from your high horses let me educate you about the koran you studied and didn't understand since you were kids.

Peace!!!

the way some Nigerians can be confident while spreading falsehood shocks me.

Koran never talks about the Assumption of Mary. the closest to that in islam history is the writings of an English Muslim convert - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Lings

4 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Megaideas(f): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2016
Zuzuwenu. Anu Ohia.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by thugthang(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Please show me the verse in the Qur'an,that says Mary went to heaven
Drienzia:

Peace!!!

5 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by zhaner(f): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2016
Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by latolak(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2016
You've quoted parts of the Qur'an to support your argument. I would suggest you read it in more detail to get the theme of each chapter before coming to any conclusions.

Drienzia:

Peace!!!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Drienzia: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2016
monex:

the way some Nigerians can be confident while spreading falsehood shocks me.

Koran never talks about the Assumption of Mary. the closest to that in islam history is the writings of an English Muslim convert - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Lings

cry cry baby.
Wen u ready to learn, pm me
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Mintayo(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2016
For most women, where the money is, that's where their love lies. I just pity the ladies that take these women as their role models.

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2016
All of them have one thing in common, they are yoruba

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Ikigia: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2016
Drienzia:

Peace!!!

You are so mad because of this topic that you resulted to "making up" bogus statements. May God help you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by harbibbibe(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2016
Drienzia:

Peace!!!
May Allah SWT Forgive you for what you know not

5 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by slowice(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2016
When once in a blue moon church goers converts to Islam, they ll still retain their stripes..... I mean hw can a Christian say that one needs an intermediary or a pastors help to pray to God... Which means them no dey enter church at all
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by omojeesu(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2016
badassProdigy:

http://stargist.com/nigerian_celebrity/6-nigerian-actresses-who-have-converted-to-islam-and-their-reasons-for-switching/

They never truly were IN Christ.
They had religion and changed religion.

All a person needs is IN Christ, NOT IN religion: Love, Peace (IN and WITH God), Joy, etc, and ABOVE ALL ETERNAL LIFE.

Good luck to them.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by lakesider(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2016
ashawo converting to islam
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by mikron(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2016
allanphash7:
Money is love

Liz Da silva my crush
i think say na only me dey crush for her o cheesy
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by omojeesu(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2016
Ikigia:

You are so mad because of this topic that you resulted to "making up" bogus statements. May God help you.

Please specify the bogus statements.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by haryanbeecy: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2016
Their choice, their headache.
Beautiful nonesense.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by mbhs139(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2016
Drienzia:

Peace!!!

LOL. I think you are the one that his confused here. Perhaps, you didn't read the Quran as it ought to have been read-with an open mind, with aim of learning. If not, you would've noticed where it was said that the Quran is a confirmation of what other Books (not only the Bible).
You know, i'm just full of smiles at your ignorance, or should I say mischief, while typing this. Anyway, all the same...Peace!

6 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=Drienzia post=47779172][b]We ain't bothered. Because even Koran stated that "if you find anything confusing here, you can ask those who read the bible. The truth is already revealing that"

Peace!!!

You too much jare. [quote author=Drienzia post=47779172][b]We ain't bothered. Because even Koran stated that "if you find anything confusing here, you can ask those who read the bible. The truth is already revealing that"

Peace!!!

You too much jare.
[quote author=Drienzia post=47779172][b]We ain't bothered. Because even Koran stated that "if you find anything confusing here, you can ask those who read the bible. The truth is already revealing that"

Peace!!!

You too much jare.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by dotun4real: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2016
Get your fact right before posting,laide Bakare was never a christian
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by urbanidris(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2016
Drienzia:

Peace!!!
The only reason you should be sceptical about your religion is Islam, it clearly talks about apostles of God especially Mary and Jesus because it doesn't benefit from whatever of this world...You talk like you know and understand everything in the Qur'an. If only you can talk about places where the Qur'an lay emphasis that Jesus is only a prophet and a messenger of God, then you are truly courageous but you won't talk about those sensitive parts because you would not want to lose followership in your religion. Islam, I and every other Muslim out there gain nothing from reverts to Islam and that is why you don't see many of Us preaching out there...The Bible also clearly states that many are called but few are chosen (if only you could think about this) because many people will be made fuel for the hell.
Salam Alaykum!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2016
cover ups
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Guyman02: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
Can a Muslim switch to Christianity and flaunt it openly without threat of death and personal harm? It will be news when that happens and not when Christians convert to Islam

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by luggy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
thare are useless
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by idee91: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
Drienzia:

Peace!!!
Quote the Quran with full details( chapters & verse) since you want to educate us on what we didn't understand since we were kids. And stop misleading the gullible ones. Peace !

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair / Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts / Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.