Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,967 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. (7108 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by halfricanadian(f): 1:33am On Jul 22, 2016
thesuave10:

I understand your angry dear but life ends when you stop trying

U dont av to tell me dat i will find a man off nl

I kno i deserve better
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by thesuave10(m): 1:33am On Jul 22, 2016
PushPlay:
It outlines steps you need to take to successfully woo a lady in 10 pages that summarizes everything you need to know from getting her attention to filling a void or make her want you.

Getting a willing partner to share her body and Soul with you isn't as difficult as it seems.

Indeed grin does it say buy her candy grin
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by thesuave10(m): 1:34am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

U dont av to tell me dat i will find a man off nl

I kno i deserve better

Yh. .. that's the spirit smiley
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by halfricanadian(f): 1:34am On Jul 22, 2016
thesuave10:

Yh. .. that's the spirit smiley

Tanx smiley
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 22, 2016
thesuave10:

Indeed grin does it say buy her candy grin
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by thesuave10(m): 1:36am On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=PushPlay post=47770780][/quote]

That a yes??
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by thesuave10(m): 1:36am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tanx smiley

Ya welcome see you. Gnight and stay positive smiley wink
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by halfricanadian(f): 1:40am On Jul 22, 2016
thesuave10:

Ya welcome see you. Gnight and stay positive smiley wink

U too smiley
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by thesuave10(m): 7:01am On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

U too smiley

Yh yh tnx. Morning tho. Look at how we took over this group in one night grin let's rename it "thesuave10 and halfricanadian's secret lounge" wink tongue
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by halfricanadian(f): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2016
thesuave10:

Yh yh tnx. Morning tho. Look at how we took over this group in one night grin let's rename it "thesuave10 and halfricanadian's secret lounge" wink tongue

Ok
Re: What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. by thesuave10(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok

Sure. Halfricandy... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You / Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander / This Is What It Feels Like To Be A Female On Social Media(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.