Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,703 members, 7,834,336 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

What A Dillema; What Would U Do If In A Serious Relation And This Comes Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Dillema; What Would U Do If In A Serious Relation And This Comes Up? (367 Views)

Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? / What A Dillema; What Would U Do If In A Serious Relation And This Comes Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Dillema; What Would U Do If In A Serious Relation And This Comes Up? by nostimi4u(m): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
It goes thus; when u met initially U told her u that u drink alcohol despite the fact that she does not like it, she still accepted to proceed with the relationship; now 1 year after she wants u to stop drinking or the relationship will end; knowing u can't stop & u don't want to lie to her. What would u do if u were in this circumstances. Would u quit the relationship or stop drinking?
Re: What A Dillema; What Would U Do If In A Serious Relation And This Comes Up? by emeraldknytt(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Well, In My Opinion, I would wholeheartedly go for what merits me the most: alcohol, that ephemerally increase the level of dopamine in my head or a lass that would do any and everything for me in order to inculcate on the debilitating and unethical act of boozing, even risking a one-year developing relationship we have. There are tons of girls out there and no matter how dirty they are, we still remain their husbies, brovas, fathers and YES! SONS. Shout out to all motherly loving girls.

1 Like

Re: What A Dillema; What Would U Do If In A Serious Relation And This Comes Up? by Daniel2289(m): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
I don't knw how to answer u cos I don't drink.
Re: What A Dillema; What Would U Do If In A Serious Relation And This Comes Up? by ajokeade920: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
waz dat? @ first, she accepted now she's bugging you. undecided Ask her what she really want.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Curious / Attending Youth Fellowships For All The Wrong Reasons / Common Sense!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.