Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed (30727 Views)

My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by princeakins(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
seuncyber:
Call 212 for help

U work ther
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
this is fcvking serious angry
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmm
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by dipopooo(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
shocked
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by damianbullion: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Buy him Ruzu bitters: 08066640148
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Ephreboh(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Drag him to any MFM church for deliverance by fire

you can thank me later
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Victorakats(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
I
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by okubizzy: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Cook akpon for him and his story would change
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by guywitzerogal(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
U seeking for help here instead of u goin to MFN ......sorry for u
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Olukat(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jolsnow:
You are educated. √
You work and earn your money. √
He's insecure, so you are attractive. √

Please don't let him drag you down. I honestly believe you'll rot waiting for him to change. Time doesn't wait for anyone, go for a divorce. Start a new page, move on.

You think marriage is Nollywood?
Find out from those that jump started a fresh page before you conclude
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by agwom(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
madam you like better thing!
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Theoritical(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
u don't endure marriage, u should enjoy it.. If ur hubby isn't ready for solution , Pls Quit''' i don't know why people keep endangering their lives all in the name of marriage.. its better to die single than to live with a common enemy for life...IF HE REFUSE WISE COUNSEL, PLS QUIT.....u good-people go talk, u bad-people go talk.....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by An0nimus: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
5minsmadness:
Cc crackhaus, tv01. Me, I'm on sabbatical. And where the hell is pickabeau1? Hope he's still up and running?

I need a stiff drink.

Op sorry, the answer I have for u does not tally with my religious beliefs so I have nothing to say.

Not seen him in a while too. not even on the Arsenal thread
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Joehong(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
THIS BOY MOHAMMED ILIYASU HASSAN LEFT HOUSE ON 17TH JULY 2016 AND NEVER RETURN HOME. ANY BODY THAT KNOW OR SEE HIM SHOULD CONTACT 08166451490

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by YourNemesis: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
What happened to the Divorce button
It it broken?
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Kakamorufu(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
NothingLikeLove:
Hello fam, I need advice please. I met this man two yrs ago and we got married last year January. During our courtship, he portrayed himself in a good light. A week after our marriage, his true colors started coming out. It's been one problem or the other. He nags a lot, he doesn't forgive even when I plead for forgiveness if I offend him. It was a month after our marriage, he started revealing shocking things about himself, how he was told by a doc that he can never father a child, tho it could be cured, and many others. I got tired of the marriage because of his ill attitude towards me plus these shocking revelation, but because my faith kicks against divorce except on the ground of adultery, I try all I can to save my marriage. He's very jealous to the extent that he suspects every call I receive. He feels I'm cheating on him because according to him, his previous experience made him not to trust any female.

There was a day he beat me because he was suspecting that the phone call I had was from a man, yet that day it was my mum who called, but because I was pissed by his distrust, I refused to tell him who I was talking with on phone. He even threatened to shoot me if he had a gun.

That apart, he refused to go for treatment to cure his impotency, despite the pressure I mount on him. He keeps blaming it on lack of fund, so I had to give him money, since I'm a salary earner, he used the money for something else instead.

To cut the story short, the last straw, was when he converted to a Muslim and has been pressuring me to do same. And this is highly against my religious belief and I will never do it. He's been threatening fire and brimstone since then. I reported all that has been going on to his people and then mine, so they can help us. He denied all. Even denied that he's impotent and that I never gave him money to go for cure.

I had to leave my matrimonial home because I was scared. Right now am considering filling for divorce, since his attitude is very bad, he cannot impregnate me and has refused to seek help, he cannot take care of my needs financially because of his poor status and worse off, has joined a faith I will never be part of no matter his pressure. I don't know if divorce is the right action to take or I should give him time to change. Am confused please.

Mods please put this on front page so many will see it.

family meeting,marriage councellor, go for the two asap
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
desperate aunty good for u. u were desperate for Marriage
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by drnairalov: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
he has converted to a different religion...you have every right to divorce now

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by bittertruthz: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
NothingLikeLove:
Hello fam, I need advice please. I met this man two yrs ago and we got married last year January. During our courtship, he portrayed himself in a good light. A week after our marriage, his true colors started coming out. It's been one problem or the other. He nags a lot, he doesn't forgive even when I plead for forgiveness if I offend him. It was a month after our marriage, he started revealing shocking things about himself, how he was told by a doc that he can never father a child, tho it could be cured, and many others. I got tired of the marriage because of his ill attitude towards me plus these shocking revelation, but because my faith kicks against divorce except on the ground of adultery, I try all I can to save my marriage. He's very jealous to the extent that he suspects every call I receive. He feels I'm cheating on him because according to him, his previous experience made him not to trust any female.

There was a day he beat me because he was suspecting that the phone call I had was from a man, yet that day it was my mum who called, but because I was pissed by his distrust, I refused to tell him who I was talking with on phone. He even threatened to shoot me if he had a gun.

That apart, he refused to go for treatment to cure his impotency, despite the pressure I mount on him. He keeps blaming it on lack of fund, so I had to give him money, since I'm a salary earner, he used the money for something else instead.

To cut the story short, the last straw, was when he converted to a Muslim and has been pressuring me to do same. And this is highly against my religious belief and I will never do it. He's been threatening fire and brimstone since then. I reported all that has been going on to his people and then mine, so they can help us. He denied all. Even denied that he's impotent and that I never gave him money to go for cure.

I had to leave my matrimonial home because I was scared. Right now am considering filling for divorce, since his attitude is very bad, he cannot impregnate me and has refused to seek help, he cannot take care of my needs financially because of his poor status and worse off, has joined a faith I will never be part of no matter his pressure. I don't know if divorce is the right action to take or I should give him time to change. Am confused please.

U never see anything..................... He is giving you creepy stories that will make you quit the relationship. Just try to know if he love you really or want a divorce.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Kakamorufu(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
and if he still refuse to cure himself, just divorce him str8 up
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by holluphemydavid(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
U people vow to stay together for better, for worse, for richer for poor, so stick with ur man, as long as he doesn't cheat on u, and u shud be prayerful for a gud turnaround, divorce is neva d best option and dnt contribute to d high rate of divorce recorded already here in Nigeria, it's well with ur family

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by tooman: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
KEDI products can help.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Emyogalanya: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tell him to get ready to tolerate rampaging high sperm counting guys
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Jabioro: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
No story,if you are saying the truth..no option divorce straight..he never make you happy and he going for worse under the pretense of new religion.. in fact more atrocities than expected ..I strongly advise you to file a divorce suit....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Mintayo(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is why it's important to pray before marriage. Marriage is not what you can just jumped into like that.
Op, your husband is not secure, and as the trend is, he is a dangerous man, a potential one.
I pray God will give you the wisdom to handle this correctly.
My question is why did he convert to Islam. I hope it is not because Islam gives room for polygamy. Maybe he is planning to take another wife.
I pray God help you.
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Landloard01(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin
seuncyber:
Call 212 for help
help line for domestic violence
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Otapipia: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
NothingLikeLove:

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by greggng: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Pls get a dirvorce quickly. You married the devil in the name of love. That he even beat u is a sign that he is not a respnsible man. And for the fact that he is forcing u to denounce ur faith is anther indication tht he doesn't love u. Move on with ur life God will give u a man that will truly love u. I dnt know ur age cos time waits for no woman when it comes to having babies. When u ve divrced do let me knw we can work things out. I hope u re beautiful? I don't ve a low sperm

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Otapipia: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
NothingLikeLove:

Divorce him as soon as possible. Thank God there is nothing (a child) to tie you to him. Marriage is meant to be enjoyed not endured. Life is too short to continue to endure problems that can be solved by taking a simple step.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by izzou(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Open family meeting for him head(mtesshhhh what a Rubbish undecided )...if he dosnt changed after that.... threaten hem with a divorce

Family meeting?

grin grin grin

You no go kill me

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by awa(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Leave him and have your life back....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by princeFAD: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
@op. If the man lied to you about his sexual status before you married him, then the marriage was based on deceit and therefore cannot be considered a marriage. Then you are free to walk out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? / Lady Announces Her Pregnancy On Facebook And Got This Response From Husband / How To Deal With A Terrible Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.