Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed (30771 Views)

My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by Greenvaiper: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2020
NothingLikeLove:
Hello fam, I need advice please. I met this man two yrs ago and we got married last year January. During our courtship, he portrayed himself in a good light. A week after our marriage, his true colors started coming out. It's been one problem or the other. He nags a lot, he doesn't forgive even when I plead for forgiveness if I offend him. It was a month after our marriage, he started revealing shocking things about himself, how he was told by a doc that he can never father a child, tho it could be cured, and many others. I got tired of the marriage because of his ill attitude towards me plus these shocking revelation, but because my faith kicks against divorce except on the ground of adultery, I try all I can to save my marriage. He's very jealous to the extent that he suspects every call I receive. He feels I'm cheating on him because according to him, his previous experience made him not to trust any female.

There was a day he beat me because he was suspecting that the phone call I had was from a man, yet that day it was my mum who called, but because I was pissed by his distrust, I refused to tell him who I was talking with on phone. He even threatened to shoot me if he had a gun.

That apart, he refused to go for treatment to cure his impotency, despite the pressure I mount on him. He keeps blaming it on lack of fund, so I had to give him money, since I'm a salary earner, he used the money for something else instead.

To cut the story short, the last straw, was when he converted to a Muslim and has been pressuring me to do same. And this is highly against my religious belief and I will never do it. He's been threatening fire and brimstone since then. I reported all that has been going on to his people and then mine, so they can help us. He denied all. Even denied that he's impotent and that I never gave him money to go for cure.

I had to leave my matrimonial home because I was scared. Right now am considering filling for divorce, since his attitude is very bad, he cannot impregnate me and has refused to seek help, he cannot take care of my needs financially because of his poor status and worse off, has joined a faith I will never be part of no matter his pressure. I don't know if divorce is the right action to take or I should give him time to change. Am confused please.

Mods please put this on front page so many will see it.

Na wa o[sub][/sub] undecided
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by eezeribe(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
NothingLikeLove:
Did you finally divorce him?
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by NewDawn2O21: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
NothingLikeLove:
Thanks guys. I appreciate all the advice given. I've learnt a lot from them. God will see me through this ordeal.
hi how is your marriage now?
Can we talk via mailbox?
We need to communicate
Re: My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed by efficiencie(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
NothingLikeLove:
Hello fam, I need advice please. I met this man two yrs ago and we got married last year January. During our courtship, he portrayed himself in a good light. A week after our marriage, his true colors started coming out. It's been one problem or the other. He nags a lot, he doesn't forgive even when I plead for forgiveness if I offend him. It was a month after our marriage, he started revealing shocking things about himself, how he was told by a doc that he can never father a child, tho it could be cured, and many others. I got tired of the marriage because of his ill attitude towards me plus these shocking revelation, but because my faith kicks against divorce except on the ground of adultery, I try all I can to save my marriage. He's very jealous to the extent that he suspects every call I receive. He feels I'm cheating on him because according to him, his previous experience made him not to trust any female.

There was a day he beat me because he was suspecting that the phone call I had was from a man, yet that day it was my mum who called, but because I was pissed by his distrust, I refused to tell him who I was talking with on phone. He even threatened to shoot me if he had a gun.

That apart, he refused to go for treatment to cure his impotency, despite the pressure I mount on him. He keeps blaming it on lack of fund, so I had to give him money, since I'm a salary earner, he used the money for something else instead.

To cut the story short, the last straw, was when he converted to a Muslim and has been pressuring me to do same. And this is highly against my religious belief and I will never do it. He's been threatening fire and brimstone since then. I reported all that has been going on to his people and then mine, so they can help us. He denied all. Even denied that he's impotent and that I never gave him money to go for cure.

I had to leave my matrimonial home because I was scared. Right now am considering filling for divorce, since his attitude is very bad, he cannot impregnate me and has refused to seek help, he cannot take care of my needs financially because of his poor status and worse off, has joined a faith I will never be part of no matter his pressure. I don't know if divorce is the right action to take or I should give him time to change. Am confused please.

Mods please put this on front page so many will see it.

Divorce is more than right...If you are a Christian, the justification for a divorce can be seen here: 1 Corinthians 7:15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace. A man does not have money, yet his wife stayed. The man has infertility issues yet the wife stayed and offered to help. On top of it all baba now joined set awon religion-of-piss geng...aunty jejely walk away now that you can. If you are a Christian there is scriptural evidence for you to leave because the marriage has been rendered null and void.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Own Penis In Akure, Says ‘monster’ Ordered Him / How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? / Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.