Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Amaechi And Oyegun Inspect Idu-Kaduna Railway Station (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Oyegun Inspect Idu-Kaduna Railway Station (pics) (21264 Views)

Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye / Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi And Oyegun Inspect Idu-Kaduna Railway Station (pics) by cytellProperty: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
ajaylee1:
I
Bros try appreciate, at least it's changing. Not locomotive anymore.
This is still locomotive nah or you didnt see the difference between it and the ones i posted. Thats part of the negative change APC has brought.
Re: Amaechi And Oyegun Inspect Idu-Kaduna Railway Station (pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Amberon11:
Very soon Oyibo man will be employed to be impregnating our wives and sisters since we need oyibo for everything.
.Good luck to your Wife and Sisters grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Oyegun Inspect Idu-Kaduna Railway Station (pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Grundig:
Is this the only job Amaechi has? This guy must've inspected this same line over 10 times since he was made minister. How about airports, waterways, etc
He could not believe what he met. Considering he wasted over 40billions on incomplete rail himself, it amaze him to see that actually GEJ could still put something out.
Re: Amaechi And Oyegun Inspect Idu-Kaduna Railway Station (pics) by rottennaija(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
kenchylala:

When did this present government release funds for building of railways?? My friend be honest we know who did what and who dey inspect already done jobs

OK ooo. Make them come commission am ooo
Re: Amaechi And Oyegun Inspect Idu-Kaduna Railway Station (pics) by tempest02: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Odani:

Amaechi promoted indigenous companies in Rivers state by awarding road construction contract to them with the aim of empowering his people. Guy trust me they failed, they were part of the people that messed up his administration, left so many roads unfinished and by the time he started using hammer on them they painted him an evil governor. Akpabio was wiser he used foreign construction companies all
through.

I understand using these foreign coys as a short term strategy.

My posts also mentions education. There should also be technology transfer clauses in the contracts.
Re: Amaechi And Oyegun Inspect Idu-Kaduna Railway Station (pics) by lukency(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Astuteleader:
Jonathan's work.. Amechi take note! Apc have not done anything yet except probing.
A project started by Obj continued by Gej nd completed by PMB.It does'nt matter who started it nd who completes it our joy shld be dt our infrastructure is gradually improving.
Re: Amaechi And Oyegun Inspect Idu-Kaduna Railway Station (pics) by diegwu01: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
Amaechi. the Lion has Delivered the Rail Transport he Promised Nigerians...
lets allow these guys work more.
Re: Amaechi And Oyegun Inspect Idu-Kaduna Railway Station (pics) by stuffs4me(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2016
Grundig:
Is this the only job Amaechi has? This guy must've inspected this same line over 10 times since he was made minister. How about airports, waterways, etc

Amrachi is just a scam. This project is the brain child of Architect Namadi Sambo, the former Vice President under Goodluck Jonathan.

Ameachi claiming what he didn't do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Paid Ozekhome From His Share Of Dasuki’s Loot – EFCC / Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari / Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.