Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again (1393 Views)

This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Heartbroken. I will never fall in love again / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by udemejacob(m): 6:51am On Jul 22, 2016
I go by d name. UD Jake, I stay in Festac n am a hard working guy, okay I met this gal in ma in a small shop n we chat n exchange numbers, I started calling n showing interest, first it wasn't my intention to fall in love but before I knew what happen I couldn't stay a day without seeing this gal, sorry for me not to mention, her name is Lilian an Igbo gal, mehen she is damn hot n sexy with nice curves, she is really hot, we roll on for two months n half nothing bad everything was sweet n okay until I had an issue with ma client n I was broke all of a. sudden............... kai....see time, sorry guys I gat to get ready to work I'll continue when I get to d office
Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by 49cents(m): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2016
Office or shop

2 Likes

Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by udemejacob(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2016
49cents:
Office or shop
all join
Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 22, 2016
However the content of your essay, I am sure Ur undies beg to differ on the "girls r Rubbish part". But if you can beat "not falling for a girl again" I hail thee. Those Two balls and sledgehammer of your takes the shape of a crossbow for a reason; they always wanna Shoot.
keep searching you ll find the worthy one
Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by udemejacob(m): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2016
Okay, as a broke guy I needed support but instead of ma gal to be there for me, instead she broke up with me n go around sleeping with ma G guys for money. But thank God am back now on ma feet n she's begging to come back n I hate her like mad. Love is for the weak there is nothing like love again in this our generation n if any gal tells u that they love u, my guy na lie n its just a trick to get a piece of ur cake n if they fine another guy that give them more cake than u, they will definitely leave u to him, so u see girls r d definition of rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by udemejacob(m): 7:26am On Jul 22, 2016
written:
However the content of your essay, I am sure Ur undies beg to differ on the "girls r Rubbish part". But if you can beat "not falling for a girl again" I hail thee. Those Two balls and sledgehammer of your takes the shape of a crossbow for a reason; they always wanna Shoot.
keep searching you ll find the worthy one
bru am not sure there is a gal is worthy again in this generation, imagine some say no money no love.
Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by SpeedyConnect(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2016
why type wen u dey go office?
Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2016
udemejacob:
bru am not sure there is a gal is worthy again in this generation, imagine some say no money no love.

Yyeah, buh my brother if u try to round ur head around the concept of marriage u wud understand that the master piece in every marriage literature is Commitment, its not even love, love is a pull, weda or not it exist is not for me say because I don't know. Do u think wot u felt for her was Love ? I Aint sure. So let her fly, I mean drift away from u not into u except u waNna play which I think is karma for her. LoYALty IS Earned. She is a bitsh for bedding ur FRIENDS! THOSE friends are just mchwwe
Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by kedikenet(f): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2016
Lol you met a girl in a space of 2month you expect her to help you financially because she declined she turn rubbish. btw it's not by force to take her back now
Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by thekingisback: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2016
kedikenet:
Lol you met a girl in a space of 2month you expect her to help you financially because she declined she turn rubbish. btw it's not by force to take her back now
shut up. It's pple like you that give love a very bad now. What's the essence of saying you love someone if you're not willing to make sacrifices for that person? I'm not surprised. An average Nigerian girl always try to justify their gold digging character.

3 Likes

Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by thekingisback: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2016
written:

Yyeah, buh my brother if u try to round ur head around the concept of marriage u wud understand that the master piece in every marriage literature is Commitment, its not even love, love is a pull, weda or not it exist is not for me say because I don't know. Do u think wot u felt for her was Love ? I Aint sure. So let her fly, I mean drift away from u not into u except u waNna play which I think is karma for her. LoYALty IS Earned. She is a bitsh for bedding ur FRIENDS! THOSE friends are just mchwwe
you've said it all bro. Any guy who takes any woman serious has already started dying slowly. They're never satisfied. Do you know what my ex did to me? But today she longs and is trying everything possible for us to come back.

1 Like

Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2016
Guy gerarrahere mehn!! U know wan finish ur story abi u wan jump fence.
Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2016
girls why nau cry cry every thread on Romance section is mostly about 'Girls' choi this our gender too strong oooi grin grin
Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by udemejacob(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2016
kedikenet:
not financially but at list she should have been supportive not fu**k around with m Gz

1 Like

Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by udemejacob(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2016
Randyhot:
Guy gerarrahere mehn!! U know wan finish ur story abi u wan jump fence.
long story bru.. long story
Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by Suspectzero(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2016
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Women do not love like men do. A man can love a woman for who she is but a woman will only love a man not for who he is but how he makes her feel. Men are the far more romantic sex. Guys, stop believing in the Hollywood love you've been sold by the movies. Real life doesn't work that way. Stop professing true love and bending backwards for these women. Just Bleep them well while you can and keep your options open for when they eventually branch swing to another D. You are not owning their P, you are only renting it.

2 Likes

Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2016
Why are most ladies like this now??... It's not fair at all..

1 Like

Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by kedikenet(f): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2016
thekingisback:
shut up. It's pple like you that give love a very bad now. What's the essence of saying you love someone if you're not willing to make sacrifices for that person? I'm not surprised. An average Nigerian girl always try to justify their gold digging character.
lol you don't need to insult me because you want to make a point or you don't agree with my opinion learn how to reply people without taking it personal abeg . well for the gold digging character definitely not part of me
Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by kedikenet(f): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
udemejacob:
not financially but at list she should have been supportive not fu**k around with m Gz
Guess she didn't really love you . But her action doesn't make all girl rubbish
Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by Olasco93: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Some of your words are not e-friendly. And please don't generalize them because some of us have sisters and nieces. Though, am convinced that Bae is not among, she is exceptional!
Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Op no need crying, simply join the league if you tired of loving again. Listening to 2pac - me and my girlfriend.

In all no two human being are the same, it doesn't work for you it will work for others.

When it comes to girl matters I flow with my brain not the heart.
Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by curvysola(f): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
stop generalising jor! we are not all the same
Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by udemejacob(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
some gals don dey claim say there r not among I shouldn't generalize this threat, okay fine but guys make una check them well because I don't fu**king fall for any again
Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by firstking01(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
udemejacob:
Da owo mi, my name is udeme too...stop the hasty generalization...love's real.
Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by udemejacob(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
firstking01:
Da owo mi, my name is udeme too...stop the hasty generalization...love's real.
ikpa! nothing like that o
Re: Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again by firstking01(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
udemejacob:
ikpa! nothing like that o
Ke mmo na, pray to be lucky.

(1) (Reply)

All hail miss twaci! / The Reunion (A Short Romantic Story) / Photos: Lagos Big Babe Rejects ₦630k Iphone 7 Her Boyfriend Ordered For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.