Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central (28800 Views)

Recall Senator Rafiu Ibrahim For Kneeling Before Saraki- Kwara South Unity Forum / Plot To Recall Senator Bukola Saraki Thickens, Date Fixed / INEC Writes Melaye, Begins Recall Process July 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Gkemz: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2016
I see tinubu's hand in this
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by jonmat(f): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2016
The Rift should be settled,Humans are bound to offend one Another .
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by sexychocho(f): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2016
Dnt understand dis country again sef
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by sociojam: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2016
What a shame. These people are paid to protest.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Iseoluwani: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2016
tyson99:
Yes he should be suspended because touts are not allowed in the senate

Wife beater

Everyone of them Na tout
Who among the members of both senate n reps z a responsible individual

I rather prefer revolution

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Iseoluwani: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2016
tyson99:

Wife beater

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by macapie20(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2016
Dino melaye aka the bordillion stranger aka remi tinibu defiler

1 Like

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by 9jatatafo(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2016
Sponsored
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by tinsel: 10:33am On Jul 22, 2016
South East has adopted Dino. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2016
molydonhenry:
But she said she doesn't have up to 80m in her account.

“I didn’t give anybody (any money); I don’t even have N80m in my personal salary account in the Senate. And I don’t think if I have any other savings I want to use it to mobilise women to protest."

Her personal salary account actually
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by BlackSeptember: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2016
omenka:
Watch the Angry Birds from you-know-where, (ah no call any place Oo) flock to this thread to lend their support to a serial wife beater, a thug, a thief and a rapist, just as they would any other such criminal element across the country.

His very own constituency wish to summon him back home, but those who should have no say whatsoever who represent them would rather he stays forever simply because they assume doing so spites Tinubu.

If it is his constituency's desire that he leaves, he will and there's nothing some perpetually angry sons of Beelzebub can do about it. Recall this isn't even the first time they'd raise serious objections as to his conduct as their representative.
what is this one saying again bikonu. Zombie at work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Rapmoney(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2016
tyson99:

Wife beater
Did he beat your wife?

5 Likes

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by bluecircle470: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2016
ChappyChase:
And Remi is been honoured for been mannerless!!!!!!!

And how is she mannerless? Mtcheeww!
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by jollyjdaark: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2016
Normally I don't like to comment but this am force to do...Mr Richard is so dummy nd senseless...Just look at his statement so annoying nd meaningless ...so men are not our fathers..

1 Like

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by nini007(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2016
TippyTop:

And you believe her?
lol, billionaire talk say she no get 80mill. APC no go finish us patapata!
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by dekaz(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2016
Recall who? if it happens then be rest assured that 1Dollar will equal 1Naira . RUBBISH
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by omenka(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2016
Why the heck was my comment hidden while others are allowed to stand??
Smh.
Later some cry cry babies go dey say NL is being sponsored by APC.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by omenka(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2016
BlackSeptember:
what is this one saying again bikonu. Zombie at work
Mynd44, why was my comment hidden when I made reference to no one while this direct insult at me is allowed to stand??

Na so our justice system be now??

It is well.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by jrusky(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2016
Yes he should be recall enough of this guy he has due for suspension long ago as a matter of fact he was due to be sacked as Senator. Sorry as I said before I don't really care if he has issues with Remi but for his unguided rudeness, arrogancy, abusive, and lousiness is overboard. I belief when God want to punish a man he will first put on him arrogancy, pride and make deafhis hears that is why God is using Remi case to expose this tout for punishment.

Is it not the same Melaye that was hurling insults on Gej and his wife God you are great see nemesis Melaye now went and attacked fellow party member and here come the payment for his sins. Melaye seriously you must be fired and be send back home enough of your brutality towards women. "When a man want to fail in life he will tell a woman what can you do"? that day you will know woman can do many they are so weak in strength physically but God gave them the power of tongue that when they lay curse on you no Pastor I mean GO or Imam or Herbalist will clean that curse from you. When I say curse not just mere curse there are places in their body when they lay hand on that part of their body and curse a man bro. its over.

So Melaye has offended women in so many ways and now he will understand women are precious and can be dangerous if treated badly. Mr Melaye dance to the music you have played, you don't know anything yet you better go and beg those ones you have offended or beaten up in past orelse you will go down. God and listen to one of Orlando Owoh song where he gave definition of woman then you will understand what I'm saying. Goodluck...

1 Like

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by umar745(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2016
ijustdey:

so, what is his Constituency

Kogi West
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Benjoh(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2016
TippyTop:

Tinubu's N75mil at work.
Oga go and spend your own too

1 Like

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Benjoh(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2016
TippyTop:

Tinubu's N75mil at work.
Oga go and spend your own too

1 Like

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Bimpe29: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2016
It happens not, they must be daydreaming.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by loopman: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2016
sociojam:
What a shame. These people are paid to protest.

Who paid you to make this comment?

1 Like

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by loopman: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2016
tinsel:
South East has adopted Dino. Shame.

They adopts any retarrd that is agaisnt APC, Buhari and Tinubu. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by anethcharly(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2016
loopman:

Nonsense!
If they recalled him, you can gladly vote him as a Senator representing your state in the Senate in 2019.

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by shellman: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2016
BrokenTV:
This is the reason why, I am really pissed with this country, gullible individuals. Recalling him based on an altercation with a woman that has no respect for her fellow human being. This kind of nonsense can not happen in the South East.
I totally agree with you: but you know that Yorubas have a peculiar &civilised culture that will not, I repeat, will not accommodate vulgarity &rascality in such an Olympian Setting

3 Likes

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by loopman: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2016
anethcharly:

I know it's possible you have some deficiencies in comprehension, but basically what we are saying is that you are free to adopt him as your senator if his district recalled him. grin

1 Like

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by KissCODE(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2016
Flyingngel:
What is that Richard doing there? If u check properly, some of them don't have anything to do. Why is it that people will never protest abt something that benefit other people except it is politic. Oh! I knw, no body will pay them. I weep for some Nigerian.
they have been paid long before they went to ABJ.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by franktolk(m): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2016
While I don't agree with the circumstances surrounding the recall , I welcome this development . It is better we let the senators know that they can be recalled by their constituencies. The sooner they know this the better , they were voted in as senators to be the eyes of their people in making decisions that will better the lives of the people but the moment they get elected into office they think they have arrived .
It is a call to service and not a call to amass wealth .
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by KingsJohnson(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2016
Islie:

“abuse of Tinubu’s wife in the Senate.”

Nigeria is a funny country i swear! Upon all the good reasons on planet earth to recall a representative, son these my fellow country men only have this to anchor on.

However, I do not blame the bought protesters, cus country hard and man needs to survival
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by arijay(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2016
Recall ke? How many senators have been recalled since 1999. Moreover, Dino is not representing Kogi central.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) / Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / EndSARS: Osinbajo Apologises For Delay In Implementation Of Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.