Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central (28735 Views)

Recall Senator Rafiu Ibrahim For Kneeling Before Saraki- Kwara South Unity Forum / Plot To Recall Senator Bukola Saraki Thickens, Date Fixed / INEC Writes Melaye, Begins Recall Process July 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by aresa: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
ellovee:
It will be seen as stupidity of the century if Kogi people will allow their outspoken and courageous senator to be thrown out of the red chamber for his refusal to be intimidated by a female.
A slap on Sen Dino is a slap on the people of Kogi State whom he represents.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-QqsJY1siVk0/UrIcjzbjwkI/AAAAAAAAX04/K5Fl6oARSjM/s1600/dino+melaye+wife+beater.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-9N8DgHgbipA/UrIZQb-x84I/AAAAAAAAlMk/sHhVSEeDIuY/s1600/Tokunbo+after+battering+by+Dino+Melaye+1.jpg[/img]

lmao... How do you show a woman that you are not intimidated in your village?

Beat them bloody and rape them and even beat and rape other people's wives too.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Sermwell(m): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
aresa:

Funny when ipob zombies call other people zombie.

If beating up women bloody and raping women is your culture and way of life in your village, it's OK, just confine that barbarity and animalistic behaviour too your village.
I know you were going to call me an Ipob because they are the only ones who can identify a zombie! I'm a northerner and the kind of mentality you guys display on this forum is really sad!
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by MamaletASO: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dino Melaye is a disgrace indeed. A wife beater indeed.
Anyways, If he can beat his own wife;why cant he beat another person's wife.
Am not surprise.

But I tout a Senator suppose to be a noble person & a man of High Caliber..
Bt Naija Senators are disappointment..
Dino must apologise to Nigerian Women for his stupendous attitude.
Women are our mothers. Without women life may not be sweet..
wink
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Ngokafor(f): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Olabestonic001:

You're delusional. You're speaking as a grand illusionist. Don't you know about covert operations? Don't you know how America sometimes helps troubles a government in another country. You think all these your foolish "battle in array" is the best way to victory right?
Even Saraki now knows that Tinubu is more than dangerous to take on. I have no loyalty to Tinubu, but it seems some of you can underrate people because of their demeanor. And it seems you foolishly thinks Dino's brigandage is something of strength. Fools like you equates brigandage to strength. Let's watch the political unravelling of Dino's political demise. When Koro was having mouth diarrhoea on Tinubu then, we told him he probably does not know his enemy. When GEJ took him before CCT, we warned he's a baby in games of thrones. Its not all about Zombism, its about the ingenuity of Tinubu. You might love to hate him, but Tinubu is one man you can't foolishly affront. When Saraki used to disrespect him before election, we warned him to just give Tinubu his due honor. When he tot he had won him by winning Senate Presidency, we warned him that he could have win a battle but he'll loose the war. Now, Saraki is doing all he can to appease him.
Young man, Tinubu is dangerous to take on. Scorn that at your own peril.

...Just look at what a supposedly grown has just spewed about a fellow mere mortal like him

..Tinubu is bla bla bla..what an eyesore.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by aresa: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sermwell:

I know you were going to call me an Ipob because they are the only ones who can identify a zombie! I'm a northerner and the kind of mentality you guys display on this forum is really sad!

Sermwell:
I would have called you a fool but you are already one.
There's no one in your generations who will ever be as successful as GEJ in his political carrier. Compare this man with your father In his chosen carrier and tell me if your father has attained what GEJ has attained in life. After you have done that, you can now call GEJ clueless! Useless animal!!!

Comming from a village GEJ bootielicker...

I just wonder why some of you Igbos deny your village identity all the time...

Look, here, I'm not mad at you, I said if beating up women, your wives and raping women and other people's wives is your way of life in your barbaric village, keep it there in your village because such barbarity is not accepted in the SW and other sane and lawful societies..
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by ElCule: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sermwell:

This is really myopic and pathetic of you undecided if someone outside this shores is reading this nonsense you posted here would think 'tinubu' is the name of the constituency Dino is representing. You mean the people of kogi west will not be allowed to vote their representative come 2019 because tinubu exist? A man who is far away in lagos deciding the fate of people in kogi state? You must really think this your Tinubu is alfa and Omega! Please do something about this your slave mentality!
Don't mind them. They think every one has that kind of a hero-worshiping mentality. Believe me when I say People like the guy you quoted don't have candidates of their choice, they are waiting for Tinubu to package his stooge and impose it on them to vote. what a pity.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by chidozieikeji2: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Useless youths they shud also go to lagos and protest against d mad dog of the west because dogs are not allowed into the senate this dog have attacked countless hon rangig from obanikoro,ekweremmadu,melaye and saraki

1 Like

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by aresa: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sermwell:

This is really myopic and pathetic of you undecided if someone outside this shores is reading this nonsense you posted here would think 'tinubu' is the name of the constituency Dino is representing. You mean the people of kogi west will not be allowed to vote their representative come 2019 because tinubu exist? A man who is far away in lagos deciding the fate of people in kogi state? You must really think this your Tinubu is alfa and Omega! Please do something about this your slave mentality!

^^^^^^^^^

Your role model.. Your example of a great leader..

And do you think beating and raping women or even issuing terrorist threats to beat and rfape women is normal accepted behavior outside our shores?

Issuing terrorist threats and threatening to beat and rape is a criminal offence outside our shores and this clown is still in the senate and not in jail is a reflection of our lawless and bankrupt society, the same society where people like you think violence and rape against women including your own wife, girlfriend, sister, daughter and mother is acceptable.

This is why you people are not culturally and communally fit to be lawful and decent members of any lawful society because you uphold and share the anti social values and barbaric behavior...
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by smallJagaban: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
BrokenTV:
This is the reason why, I am really pissed with this country, gullible individuals. Recalling him based on an altercation with a woman that has no respect for her fellow human being. This kind of nonsense can not happen in the South East.

YOU MEAN NOBODY PROTESTED FOR SARAKI, EKEREMADU, STELLA ODUAH
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Amazing4grace(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Guseh:
Wetin concern Kogi central with Dino Melaye? Op correct the heading, Dino is actually representing the good people of Kogi west.
same thinking here... OPs, pls do d needful
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by aresa: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
BrokenTV:
This is the reason why, I am really pissed with this country, gullible individuals. Recalling him based on an altercation with a woman that has no respect for her fellow human being. This kind of nonsense can not happen in the South East.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-5d1DOV6VGxo/UnIm7EdaUGI/AAAAAAACJw4/hgVjzyJpGtI/s1600/IMG-20131031-02891.jpg[/img]

hypocrites...

1 Like

Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by HydrogenForest: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
aresa:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-QqsJY1siVk0/UrIcjzbjwkI/AAAAAAAAX04/K5Fl6oARSjM/s1600/dino+melaye+wife+beater.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-9N8DgHgbipA/UrIZQb-x84I/AAAAAAAAlMk/sHhVSEeDIuY/s1600/Tokunbo+after+battering+by+Dino+Melaye+1.jpg[/img]

lmao... How do you show a woman that you are not intimidated in your village?

Beat them bloody and rape them and even beat and rape other people's wives too.

Do you want evidence on the tribe well known for incest and rape in this country?
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Bright50135(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wetin concern dino with kogi central.dino represent kogi west.power of 75m
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by aresa: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
HydrogenForest:

Do you want evidence on the tribe well known for incest and rape in this country?

You should have tendered the so called evidence instead of your empty talk and meaningless question..
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by BrokenTV: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
aresa:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-5d1DOV6VGxo/UnIm7EdaUGI/AAAAAAACJw4/hgVjzyJpGtI/s1600/IMG-20131031-02891.jpg[/img]

hypocrites...
You have comprehension problem. Re read the write up, go through my comment again stop putting word into my mouth.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by aresa: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
BrokenTV:

You have comprehension problem. Re read the write up, go through my comment again stop putting word into my mouth.

Don't get mad because you got called out..

Hypocrite...
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by obongtunji: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
I know these people are not saying the mind of good people of Kogi West. Shame to Richard and his group that refuse to talk about Remi's utterances. How can you call a full grown man a dog Besides Dino has come out to deny saying he will beat her up and impregnate her, so what exactly are they fighting for Some people need a hot slap that will send them back to factory setting.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
ijustdey:

so, what is his Constituency
He is an Okun man from Kogi west senetorial district.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
At least a picture of the protesters wouldn't have been a bad idea.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by ayo4lahanyahoo: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
If not for APC and Buhari, someone like Dino can't be a senator. A common nuisance with no iota of dignity.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
achieverme:

And that mannerless dog of a woman, who abused men with impunity, is the perfect choice of sinator, abi?

O ma she o. Translation: what a pity.

You idolize him because he says he's going to beat a woman. (Because the woman is Yoruba)

Just one question for you: are you a woman-beater?because you sound like one.
Re: Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central by winnerjoy: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
those socalled youth have no jobs to do. why not be used as a tools of destruction by greedy politician.what concern them about dino and tinubu fight, can that give them food to eat.they should be serious,life has no duplicate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh / FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) / Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.