Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 (2378 Views)

Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs / WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by marvelck: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2016
Naija girls are beginning to like and crave for sex more than guys these days. Any small thing, she don come your house to sleep and have sex within a week of meeting her. No more dignity among girls these days. Everything na sex, sex, sex. If you dont touch them, they will start saying you are not man enough. And its like some dont even mind having sex while in their period, with the way they have sex almost every day with guys. Girls and sex are now like 5 & 6. Anywhere girls dey, you go see sex.

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2016
VERY TRUE.
Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by azeecoboy(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2016
Really??
Op,how many times u don f**k ur girlfriend this month?
Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by Saintthug(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2016
Yes. U are right..
Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by Emodeee: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2016
5 and 6, dats far na. Guys and sex are like 1 and 2. Btw, who are these ladies having sex with? Are they not having sex with guys? Perchant for sex is dependent on an individual, don't generalize.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by iykekelvins(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2016
Guys and sex are like bread and akara
Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by obiorathesubtle: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2016
Human beings and sex are like corn and pear
Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by imohrol(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2016
not all gals shall. different stroke for different fogs ..
Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by Titheman(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2016
some will even form dat promise u won't touch me shit...dats der style of invitation

start touching at first u will hear stop stop plz den dey stop talking na blow be DAT o

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by Tomaxzyn1(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2016
imohrol:
not all gals shall. different stroke for different fogs ..
Chisos!

Nigga..correct urself b4 I vex off my fone!

4 Likes

Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by vizkiz: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2016
iykekelvins:
Guys and sex are like bread and akara

bread and akara is bae cheesy
Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by Titheman(m): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2016
OP wn I blow one gal 4 ma family orchard na dat time I believe......on the ground.... outside.... I just removed my shirt and used it as mat I tot she would say no but she just go down....mehn I gave ha good sex dat day
Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by iykekelvins(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2016
vizkiz:

bread and akara is bae cheesy
Bruh, you're blessed. grin
Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by theEYe21(f): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2016
Who did girls learn it from? Is it not from men? undecided
Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by Daniel2289(m): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2016
smiley I read some post n comments, I smile.
Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by firstking01(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2016
Op, guys and sex are like john terry and tim cahillundecided
Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wetin her kitkat dey there for?They go first form.After them go relax.
Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Girls are controlled by sex, guys are even complaining, initially guys and sex are five and six nowadays, sex this sex that, i want to adapt to suit them, i want each time i see them, sex will come to my mind
Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Inasmuch as i like or do i say love sex, believe too much of everything is bad, Don't mind them and if you talk anything sex they will all pretend like they never heard of it before, Just wonder why even at this stage we ladies still pretend alot
Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
What rule of law says it is bad for girls to like sex but it is okay for men to? What rule exonerates you silly boys always craving for sex like he-goats that also doesn't apply to the ladies.
Nigerian ladies don't give you sex enough, you randy lot will cry, they give you enough sex you will still complain.
What do you _fuckers actually want? undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by missrock(f): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
marvelck:
Naija girls are beginning to like and crave for sex more than guys these days. Any small thing, she don come your house to sleep and have sex within a week of meeting her. No more dignity among girls these days. Everything na sex, sex, sex. If you dont touch them, they will start saying you are not man enough. And its like some dont even mind having sex while in their period, with the way they have sex almost every day with guys. Girls and sex are now like 5 & 6. Anywhere girls dey, you go see sex.

u 100% wrong
Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by ednut1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Guys and confusion are like 5 and 6. She giv u. U go complain. She no giv u. Una go still complain grin

1 Like

Re: Girls And Sex Are Like 5 & 6 by lloydmuna2(m): 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bro I see truth oh,, chiee some go even tell u finish what u have started, lol the most painful one na some of them no go fite run round field two times but them go expect you to run marathon 5times Hahahha

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? / 12 Animals That Practice Monogamy Better Than Humans / Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.