Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? (2371 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day / Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
We basically want someone to love, enjoy life with, Bleep and eat tasty meals but let me break it down.
1. A loyal girl that is trustworthy, we have to trust you not to do somethings. We want to be able to be in Pluto and vouch that No my baby cannot do that, defend you and later it happens to be true. We can trust you to not fk no one else but us,

2. SEX: A girl that will be and do all the crazy wild sexual acts, "all" that the guy fantasizes/desires and try to do it that time we want it and not later unless she's sick, I mean she's have to be our personal whor* and do wild wild things that will blow our goddamn brains out and make us run back to go and meet her. very important or we might run a game on another girl.
Pls don't do the dead people thingy by laying like a log of wood while we do all the job, be active in the project to reach the promise land you 1st before us.
By all means learn how to suck a dk!!! you ladies don't know how much we love that shitt its like Xmas+birthday+easter/Hanuka to us. Dk, balls all that do it you have an amazing reward waiting for you.

3. A girl that respects us and doesn't lash out at us but will find a mellow way to tell us what what we did wrong that they didn't like or how we wronged them it goes a lot deeper than when you girls shout we don't listen when you females shout it only repels you from us. Our moms and sisters been doing that ish we hate it.
Sometimes let him go out with his boys and spend quality time doing man stuff, ALLOW HIM TO BE A MAN(or he might see you as an emasculator )

4. Nagging?! HELL NO HELL NO HELL NO if you want to chase us away from you as fast as a cheetah then just start nagging us we will look for another female to confide in, care and even love. Nothing kills a man's love faster than nagging. Better cool down and "communicate" with us than shout because we won't listen to shit immediately a female starts shouting.

5. A girl that can handle things, that can take care of things even when we're not around we can relax about somethings because we know we have you and that you can handle it.

6. A listener and supporter, most times before a guy talks to you about whatever is troubling him he already has plans of how he's going to solve it and wants someone to share his trials and tribulation with but you can brainstorm an idea on solving the problem and suggest it to him and he might end up following your idea, you two are supposed to share ideas so here's the opportunity. When he knows that you got his back and you actually demonstrates so automatically you're now golden and he won't let anyone mess with you, he can murder for you if he believes and knows that you got his back there's nothing he won't do for you.
You have to believe, support and root for his ambitions no matter what it is don't put him down or else you just planted a resentment, ALLOW HIM TO BE A MAN.

7. Don't pester him for money all the time, if you're observant you will be able to know when he's got dough and when he ain't got dough.
If you're doing your part well he will be glad to spend on you at any slightest opportunity unless he has a project in mind.

8. There's like two more but let me stop here but basically someone we can truly trust, that believes us and our goals (no matter what the goal is), that respects us and never CHALLENGES US or goes at a thug of war with us if we are mad and burning let us go off don't challenge us that moment we're red let us calm down then "communicate" to us about our bad act if we were wrong that simple act elevates you to the peak, we might do some crap but won't let no one fk with you.

9. Your man is your baby, you see as you ladies love petting we love that ish too so pet your man, care for him and show him how much you live him. I know most of you ladies are afraid to show a guy how much you live him due to you think that he will start acting up let me explain something. If he's a fkboy he will act up then you will know and let the fkboy go unless you want to be with a fkboy but if he's a real G he will love you 10 folds or more. You see sine guys literally dying to save their girl/wife and you think its magic hell no! the girl have done her job by loving, caring, f**king, holding her guy down, doing the right things he likes and correcting him in a loving way (not nagging) believe me ain't no real guy that will ever play with such girl.

10. A good chef, most guys don't play with their stomach so you have to be good in cooking and whipping tasty meals out from the kitchen but some of us can manage your cooking if you are not bad or just OK due to your other qualities like up there we can say fk it she can learn or we can call a professional chef to teach us so we can cook together have fun while doing so or you can teach us too.

11. Each guy has an extra option that is personal to him that he can add here that he wants in his ideal lady. We think alike but there's always a single thing that differentiates us so try to know your bf/guy/man so that you can have an awesome relationship.
NOTE: Some ladies would be fussing why should I do all these?! who is he?! what about me?! what is he going to do for me?! well he will do all that up there and more than you ever imagined. We're ready to love you ladies like crazy but we have to be able to REALLY trust you and be sure that you're loyal but too many gold diggers are spoiling it for the good ladies and guys have kept their heart in safe boxes but you can unlock it if you can prove that you're HIS RIDE OR DIE CHICK then he will open up to you. Live and love more life is so sweet.
CC: Lalasticlala lalastic FP things

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Elkay3: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
See accumulated points like Barcelona. At the end I believe we will always be what we are. A cheat will cheat despite those points plus 1. The faithful will remain...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Elkay3:
See accumulated points like Barcelona. At the end I believe we will always be what we are. A cheat will cheat despite those points plus 1. The faithful will remain...
If you believe in that cliche its going to come to you dear, how can you succeed in a thing when you already have failure in mind before embarking on the set goal? don't let the fear or sour experience of the past rule your future.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Every guy now has a Gold for a lady to Dig on, lol.

Love your self in all totality and you will be loved, just say you're looking for who to use with all that crap you wrote there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Vikky014(f): 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
hello op. a man can only love a girl if he loves himslf...forget ur crazy points.....u cant give wht u dnt have.....
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 26, 2016
Vikky014:
hello op. a man can only love a girl if he loves himslf...forget ur crazy points.....u cant give wht u dnt have.....
my dear yes I agree with you, not just a man but everyone have to love themselves first but sometimes someone's love can also make them generate or realize that they have to love themselves too it happens. My points might sound crazy to you but its functional if the girl is true to herself but if she uses these points to manipulate the guy I'll only feel sorry for her because he will know eventually. Try love your guy like this and thank me later.
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 26, 2016
herbie27:

Love your self in all totality and you will be loved, just say you're looking for who to use with all that crap you wrote there.
Well a kid will always think like one, why would I be interested in nl girls when there are many beautiful chicks outside and within my perimeter everyday. Get or use a girl on nl?! In western countries many girls approach guys they like and they're beautiful, matured, amazing and most don't have this irritating sense of entitlement that most of you have, they're literally like angels so why would I have time for nl girls? hahahaha I haven't ever sent pm to any girl here ever and will never do so let alone trying to "use" one, why would I be interested in ANY nl girl? i just want to let the ones with brains in some advice to upgrade like their counterparts in other parts of the world but like a dummy you bypassed the main points and felt i want a girl here, so little girl plsss move on :-).

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 26, 2016
icedbeatz:
Well a kid will always think like one, why would I be interested in nl girls when there are many beautiful chicks outside and within my perimeter everyday. Get or use a girl on nl?! In western countries many girls approach guys they like and they're beautiful, matured, amazing and most don't have this irritating sense of entitlement that most of you have, they're literally like angels so why would I have time for nl girls? hahahaha I haven't ever sent pm to any girl here ever and will never do so let alone trying to "use" one, why would I be interested in ANY nl girl? i just want to let the ones with brains in some advice to upgrade like their counterparts in other parts of the world but like a dummy you bypassed the main points and felt i want a girl here, so little girl plsss move on :-).
Did you mention you were looking for a nl girl to use?, n did i mention you were looking for a nl girl to use?.
So you can see that your level of reasoning needs to be upgraded.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Vikky014(f): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2016
icedbeatz:
my dear yes I agree with you, not just a man but everyone have to love themselves first but sometimes someone's love can also make them generate or realize that they have to love themselves too it happens. My points might sound crazy to you but its functional if the girl is true to herself but if she uses these points to manipulate the guy I'll only feel sorry for her because he will know eventually. Try love your guy like this and thank me later.
hello ur point 2 is a no no for me...if it is correct i think all prostitutes shld b married by now
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2016
herbie27:
Did you mention you were looking for a nl girl to use?, n did i mention you were looking for a nl girl to use?.
So you can see that your level of reasoning needs to be upgraded.

herbie27:

Love your self in all totality and you will be loved,
****"just say you're looking for who to use with all that crap you wrote there."******
What a dumb a**? do you utilize your brain at all? what does that line " just say you're looking for who to use with all that crap you wrote there" suggest? I'm just done, won't ever reply you again slowp*me.
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2016
icedbeatz:

What a dumb a**? do you utilize your brain at all? what does that line " just say you're looking for who to use with all that crap you wrote there" suggest? I'm just done, won't ever reply you again slowp*me.
cheesy It takes a dumber person to identify a slowpoke.
I said " just say you're looking for who to use". Didn't mention nl...all your listed points seems you're looking for a slave not a real woman, btw what are you bringing to the table if you found one?, work on yourself and stop writing craps here.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2016
Vikky014:
hello ur point 2 is a no no for me...if it is correct i think all prostitutes shld b married by now
Lol hahahaha I understand its naughty yeah but that's males for you dear,
1) Don't compare prostitutes with a bae,
2) Men don't marry just because of sex but some other things i typed up there are what we use to make marriage decisions but sex is very important to us,
3) What I mean by personal who** is that she has to do "all" the wild things we like on the bed with only us, being open minded to make our fantasies come true and its vice versa. If you don't do that to/for your man the chances of him doing all that with another lady outside is very big, that's why some side chicks end up being the main chick/married one. Give no room for other chicks to get at your man by ensuring he's satisfied and vice versa.
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2016
YOU CAN DO ALL THE THINGS ABOVE AND STILL GET DUMPED

BEAUTY, GOOD ATITUDE, FOOD OR SEX DOES NOT KEEP A MAN. WHAT KEEPS A MAN IS A MAN THAT WANTS TO BE KEPT angry. That's just the fact.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Vikky014(f): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2016
icedbeatz:
Lol hahahaha I understand its naughty yeah but that's males for you dear,
1) Don't compare prostitutes with a bae,
2) Men don't marry just because of sex but some other things i typed up there are what we use to make marriage decisions but sex is very important to us,
3) What I mean by personal who** is that she has to do "all" the wild things we like on the bed with only us, being open minded to make our fantasies come true and its vice versa. If you don't do that to/for your man the chances of him doing all that with another lady outside is very big, that's why some side chicks end up being the main chick/married one. Give no room for other chicks to get at your man by ensuring he's satisfied and vice versa.
if a guy wants dt he shld put a ring in my finger first...and yes i dnt demand money frm anybody in d name of relationship
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Vikky014:
if a guy wants dt he shld put a ring in my finger first...and yes i dnt demand money frm anybody in d name of relationship
Can you buy a car without test driving it to know if you like how it runs? the ball is in your court dear, everyone have to pay their dues in order to achieve a goal. BTW he's going to be show you much love and do the same things or more for you while you're doing all these but if those ain't you then by all means do whatever you like, its not by force.
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
YOU CAN DO ALL THE THINGS ABOVE AND STILL GET DUMP.

BEAUTY, GOOD ATITUDE, FOOD OR SEX DOES NOT KEEP A MAN. WHAT KEEPS A MAN IS A MAN THAT WANTS TO BE KEPT angry. That's just the fact.
If those doesn't keep a man then tell me what does? the problem is that the things that most of you know about guys are thought to you by other females and most of the time they don't know wtf they're talking about. No you meant fkboys not men, who is a man? this cliché you quoted is usually what these sad black American girls/ratchet hoodrats came up with maybe after dealing with fkboys. A man recognizes what has value and protects it but a fkboy doesn't care about value so he will simply throw it away and pick up another until he becomes a man someday so get your facts right there's a difference between a man and a fkboy.
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by firstking01(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
icedbeatz:
We basically want someone to love, enjoy life with, Bleep and eat tasty meals but let me break it down.
1. A loyal girl that is trustworthy, we have to trust you not to do somethings. We want to be able to be in Pluto and vouch that No my baby cannot do that, defend you and later it happens to be true. We can trust you to not fk no one else but us,
2. SEX: A girl that will be and do all the crazy wild sexual acts, "all" that the guy fantasizes/desires and try to do it that time we want it and not later unless she's sick, I mean she's have to be our personal whor* and do wild wild things that will blow our goddamn brains out and make us run back to go and meet her. very important or we might run a game on another girl.
Pls don't do the dead people thingy by laying like a log of wood while we do all the job, be active in the project to reach the promise land you 1st before us.
By all means learn how to suck a dk!!! you ladies don't know how much we love that shitt its like Xmas+birthday+easter/Hanuka to us. Dk, balls all that do it you have an amazing reward waiting for you.
3. A girl that respects us and doesn't lash out at us but will find a mellow way to tell us what what we did wrong that they didn't like or how we wronged them it goes a lot deeper than when you girls shout we don't listen when you females shout it only repels you from us. Our moms and sisters been doing that ish we hate it.
Sometimes let him go out with his boys and spend quality time doing man stuff, ALLOW HIM TO BE A MAN(or he might see you as an emasculator )
4. Nagging?! HELL NO HELL NO HELL NO if you want to chase us away from you as fast as a cheetah then just start nagging us we will look for another female to confide in, care and even love. Nothing kills a man's love faster than nagging. Better cool down and "communicate" with us than shout because we won't listen to shit immediately a female starts shouting.
5. A girl that can handle things, that can take care of things even when we're not around we can relax about somethings because we know we have you and that you can handle it.
6. A listener and supporter, most times before a guy talks to you about whatever is troubling him he already has plans of how he's going to solve it and wants someone to share his trials and tribulation with but you can brainstorm an idea on solving the problem and suggest it to him and he might end up following your idea, you two are supposed to share ideas so here's the opportunity. When he knows that you got his back and you actually demonstrates so automatically you're now golden and he won't let anyone mess with you, he can murder for you if he believes and knows that you got his back there's nothing he won't do for you.
You have to believe, support and root for his ambitions no matter what it is don't put him down or else you just planted a resentment, ALLOW HIM TO BE A MAN.
7. Don't pester him for money all the time, if you're observant you will be able to know when he's got dough and when he ain't got dough.
If you're doing your part well he will be glad to spend on you at any slightest opportunity unless he has a project in mind.
8. There's like two more but let me stop here but basically someone we can truly trust, that believes us and our goals (no matter what the goal is), that respects us and never CHALLENGES US or goes at a thug of war with us if we are mad and burning let us go off don't challenge us that moment we're red let us calm down then "communicate" to us about our bad act if we were wrong that simple act elevates you to the peak, we might do some crap but won't let no one fk with you.
9. Your man is your baby, you see as you ladies love petting we love that ish too so pet your man, care for him and show him how much you live him. I know most of you ladies are afraid to show a guy how much you live him due to you think that he will start acting up let me explain something. If he's a fkboy he will act up then you will know and let the fkboy go unless you want to be with a fkboy but if he's a real G he will love you 10 folds or more. You see sine guys literally dying to save their girl/wife and you think its magic hell no! the girl have done her job by loving, caring, f**king, holding her guy down, doing the right things he likes and correcting him in a loving way (not nagging) believe me ain't no real guy that will ever play with such girl.
10. A good chef, most guys don't play with their stomach so you have to be good in cooking and whipping tasty meals out from the kitchen but some of us can manage your cooking if you are not bad or just OK due to your other qualities like up there we can say fk it she can learn or we can call a professional chef to teach us so we can cook together have fun while doing so or you can teach us too.
11. Each guy has an extra option that is personal to him that he can add here that he wants in his ideal lady. We think alike but there's always a single thing that differentiates us so try to know your bf/guy/man so that you can have an awesome relationship.
NOTE: Some ladies would be fussing why should I do all these?! who is he?! what about me?! what is he going to do for me?! well he will do all that up there and more than you ever imagined. We're ready to love you ladies like crazy but we have to be able to REALLY trust you and be sure that you're loyal but too many gold diggers are spoiling it for the good ladies and guys have kept their heart in safe boxes but you can unlock it if you can prove that you're HIS RIDE OR DIE CHICK then he will open up to you. Live and love more life is so sweet.
Sincerely i couldn't read anything cos your writing is too jampacked and conjested...learn to space your work, it's not a difficult thing to do....use the space bar on your phone that has a filet and arrow shape.
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
icedbeatz:
If those doesn't keep a man then tell me what does? the problem is that the things that most of you know about guys are thought to you by other females and most of the time they don't know wtf they're talking about. No you meant fkboys not men, who is a man? this cliché you quoted is usually what these sad black American girls/ratchet hoodrats came up with maybe after dealing with fkboys. A man recognizes what has value and protects it but a fkboy doesn't care about value so he will simply throw it away and pick up another until he becomes a man someday so get your facts right there's a difference between a man and a fkboy.
[size=4pt]k[/size]
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by firstking01(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
YOU CAN DO ALL THE THINGS ABOVE AND STILL GET DUMP.

At your first statement, kindly add *ed" at the back of the "p", asin "dumped"

Thank you.
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
firstking01:
At your first statement, kindly add *ed" at the back of the "p", asin "dumped"

Thank you.
hehehehehe
Thanks my English teacher undecided
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by firstking01(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
hehehehehe Thanks my English teacher undecided
You are welcome dear.
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
firstking01:
You are welcome dear.
who's your dear undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by firstking01(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
who's your dear undecided
I know your "pride" will make you ask that question....

Ok, have a nice day.
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
firstking01:
I know your "pride" will make you ask that question....

Ok, have a nice day.
there he goes again undecided undecided

I wonder how you treat your gf because you can't even handle teasing undecided
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by firstking01(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
there he goes again undecided undecided

I wonder how you treat your gf because you can't even handle teasing undecided
I'm the best bf any girl can ever dream of having.
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
firstking01:
I'm the best bf any girl can ever dream of having.
Please please
Don't make me laugh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by firstking01(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
Please please
Don't make me laugh grin grin
I dnt think i have to convince you on that, ofcourse i know why you are laughing.
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
firstking01:
I dnt think i have to convince you on that, ofcourse i know why you are laughing.
why am I laughing

Why do you hate me smiley.
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by firstking01(m): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
why am I laughing
Why do you hate me smiley.
I hate you because you dnt even like yourselfundecided
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
firstking01:
I hate you because you dnt even like yourselfundecided
you are creasyyyy cheesy.

I love myself pass how you love yourself undecided undecided.
You are the only guy here on NL with zero sense of humour undecided. Work on that
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by firstking01(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:

You are the only guy here on NL with zero sense of humour undecided. Work on that
Hehehehehe, i bet you got no idea what "sense of humour" really isgrin, btw, you ain't worth my humour one bitgrin
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by y0rmee: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:

Choi! Wiket!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mood Swings / One Word For This Man / How To Become A Runs Girl In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.