Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) (6764 Views)

Poll: based on percentage, how would you rate Nigeria

100%: 0% (0 votes)
75%: 0% (0 votes)
50%: 11% (1 vote)
25%: 33% (3 votes)
0%: 55% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless / Photos: The FireMen Of Lagos (Service To Humanity) / GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by udezue(m): 3:45am On Sep 17, 2009
U must be a fool. We are talking about direct involvment and u are talking about alliance. Who doesn't know US and UK have a bond but that does not implicate US whenever UK takes any action against others. Use ur brain. Iti boribo.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 3:49am On Sep 17, 2009
udezue:

Iti boribo.
hahahahahaha!!! i used to say that all the time. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by udezue(m): 3:49am On Sep 17, 2009
LOL he is
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 3:50am On Sep 17, 2009
LOL WHY ARE SO DUMB

im shit this is getting pittyful

What ever Nigeria does england is at its back what ever england does USA is backing them.
Which is why they didn't recognize any damn Biafra

common sense monkey
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 3:51am On Sep 17, 2009
udezue:

LOL he is
i wasnt referring to sjeezy, but i was saying i used to use that word all the time, in general.
man its been a long time since i said it.
funny thing is, ive never seen the word written on paper or written anywhere.
i kinda just sounded it out.
i can say more things in igbo than i can read.
ha i wish i knew more. lol
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by udezue(m): 3:53am On Sep 17, 2009
The USA was neutral Sgeezy. Ofcourse they have an alliance hence USA chose neutrality instead of taking side based on humanitarian and moral reasons.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 3:56am On Sep 17, 2009
you know this clown is a monkey

who actually believe america will support Biafra while the british dont.

better wisen up your igbo bros are EATING in Nigeria and will sell all biafrans down the river for a piece of that Nigerian pie

udezue:

The USA was neutral Sgeezy. Ofcourse they have an alliance hence USA chose neutrality instead of taking side based on humanitarian and moral reasons.

lol you get even more funny since when was the USA moral when it came to the expense of their Imports from Nigeria and england?

you better wisen up and stop lying to yourself MORAL REASONS BUAHAHHHAAA grin
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 3:59am On Sep 17, 2009
dont you guys get tired of arguing about the same shit?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Beaf: 4:01am On Sep 17, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahahahahaha!!! i used to say that all the time. grin grin grin

Can you speak Igbo, have you been to Nigeria? Not insulting, just curious.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:02am On Sep 17, 2009
no i dont speak igbo, i never picked up the language.
but yes i have been to Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Beaf: 4:31am On Sep 17, 2009
I sort of figured that (you were shocked on another thread when I mentioned how we are always at gunpoint in 9ja). keep close to your people, its good you're on NL then.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:33am On Sep 17, 2009
Beaf:

I sort of figured that (you were shocked on another thread when I mentioned how we are always at gunpoint in 9ja). keep close to your people, its good you're on NL then.
actually i disagree with that last statement.
it seems since ive been on NL my view of Nigeria and Nigerians has gotten worse.
people on this forum are MAD!
is this really how Nigerians are?

well i was a bit schocked but the world always is what really made me think. WOW!
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Beaf: 4:43am On Sep 17, 2009
^
If there was law, Nigeria would be a great country. But the very roots of the framework are shaky, so nothing can ever work and there is unending chaos.

That is why some of us are fighting to either get out of the place or at the very least, reinvent the whole concept of Nigeria so that we can all live in harmony. It is better to live in harmony than in unending chaos.

Don't give up, its actually good you're on NL.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:44am On Sep 17, 2009
thanks Beaf
smiley
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by ezeagu(m): 4:53am On Sep 17, 2009
"Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity." Only one place? Chai, Nigeria has suffered!
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by kosovo(m): 5:09am On Sep 17, 2009
sjeezy8, i was told to listen to people opinion by a poster, but i find it very difficult to regard you as a human entity, bu.but. why is every thread in NL turned into a wrestling and boxing ring?? What has Nigerian turned into? sad
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:11am On Sep 17, 2009
kosovo:

why is every thread in NL turned into a wrestling and boxing ring?? What has Nigerian turned into? sad
GBAM!!
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 5:14am On Sep 17, 2009
lol why are worried about what Nigeria has turned into?

leave it

you came on here blasing Nigeria and didn't once offer any solutions

Nigeria is fuckd up but no one has the right to criticize it without giving any solutions

If you dont have any then leave Nigeria alone its simple
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by kosovo(m): 5:15am On Sep 17, 2009

leave it

you came on here blasing Nigeria and didn't once offer any solutions

Nigeria is fuckd up but no one has the right to criticize it without giving any solutions

If you dont have any then leave Nigeria alone its simple
DUMB!
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:15am On Sep 17, 2009
see, i told you.
sooner or later.
why am i not surprised?   undecided
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 5:19am On Sep 17, 2009
kosovo:

DUMB!

coon who talks but never has any solutions for Nigeria problem

next time open a thread saying all the negatives about Nigeria and then offer solutions

its common sense if you dont want to fix something then dont care to criticize it
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:20am On Sep 17, 2009
really, again?
SHA!
i don tire ooo.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by kosovo(m): 5:29am On Sep 17, 2009
@ sjeezy8
  I never asked what Nigeria has turned into, but what has Nigerians turned into,   i am not dumb to ask a question that the tittle of the thread clearly answers. grin
you just got owned,
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by donjon: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2009
2 pages & Still no solutions!

Do u think yaradua is reading dis?
Why not gather a few hundred protesters and march onto aso rock? Let CNN & BBC show it worldwide! dat should set d ball rolling, what are we waiting for?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 17, 2009
@topic

What a sad story about a pathetic nation and her people.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Gbawe: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2009
donjon:

2 pages & Still no solutions!

We need to reconise the 'messiah' within each and every one of us before we begin to think all our problems will be solved by others.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by mployer(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2009
dont mind what you guys are talking here . The poster of this topic is more HOPELESS
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Goldmind1(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2009
[/quote] sat today with pain in my heart thinking about how DUMB! our great nation is, it is shame that educated and civilized Nigerians are so comfortable with the system. year after year 140 million Nigerians are being deceived, ill treated, and pushed to the wall, by a few thousand political officers.yet we keep jumping over the wall running from our responsibility and eventually becoming cowardice. we have totally forgotten the dreams of our founding fathers, we are a disgrace to our our generations just as our ancestors were to us. Misplaced priorities, - how can the Nigeria Government (CBN) use N100 Billion to print over N400 billion which was injected into the banking sector within 2 week? yet our EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM is a curse, which has made most Nigerians so unproductive and myopic in their reasoning,
The 6 months+ old re-branding marketing or whatever it's called undoubtedly shows how the Nigeria government stole billions of tax-payer money using a smoke screen - prof. Dora, the much acclaimed Madam re-branding, i never knew Nigeria was commercial product. Funny how a less than 2 mins advertisement of one of SONY's product made Nigeria look like a joke, but who could have made gest of a country if there were not loopholes, probably Sony pays huge sum of money to political scam-mist to get their goods to the common people, A friend of mine once told me, that he was very happy that Nigeria won't be going for the WORLD CUP. and i was quick to ask, WHY? his reply was, if we qualify, definitely a new committee would be set up, committee on ensuring that Nigeria wins the WORLD CUP, were Tax-payers money would be looted, , then i was speechless, cos obviously he was Right, Every single thing in Nigeria is a committee, and every business or trade has an association, i recently heard of street traders association of NIGERIA.
There were also unconfirmed news of how the federal government sent universities Students government officials abroad for a seminal but it was uncovered that they were lavishing them with all sort of present, in other to advert a proposed nationwide student mass protest, and the minister of education was busying spending hundreds of millions of tax-payers money on his birthday. It is so painful that a group of pot-belled Nigerians just sit and decide to KILL THE NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS,
The last time i checked Nigeria top university was around 5,000 in the world, and 50 years behind RUSSIA in terms of literacy, Russia currently holds No.1 SPOT with a literacy rate of 99.6%. LETS STOP DECEIVING OUR SELVES.
LET RISE UP AND FIGHT, [quote]

Na now u sabi? Too hopeless to be a country.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by ikeyman00(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2009
@@@@@@

kovoso

have u got human brain self??

just wonderin

@@@@@

like the way some think they can fool this superman

the come to nl; pretendin the dnt undestand igbo; god chineke me kia kia; igbo lingo headin to gamine tribe umene

even my sister'son dnt speak but understand hell all u spoken

hey eyaooooo

let me make it easy for yall

u dnt look african-nigeria;hmm that one sweet your face; abi
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by yoruba: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2009
Gold-mind:

Na now u sabi? Too hopeless to be a country.
@Gold Mind
You're speaking from the heart, and I understand your pains all we gotta do is hope for the future. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2009
kosovo:

What has Nigerian turned into? sad
well maybe you should have added an "s" at the end of that because i assumed you were talking about Nigeria as well.
sorry dude.
and actually you just got owned. tongue
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by naijaway(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2009
As much as I would like to dispute this claim, I find it honestly difficult to except for the hopeless part which can be disputed because a lot of Nigerians are actually hopeful but the thing is there is more talking hopefuls, complaint hopefuls and less changes for the better hopefuls. No country is a waste to humanity even all the backward arab north africans and their fellow backward middle easterns are not a waste to humanity so Nigeria is not a waste to humanity. Arrogant, I wouldn't dispute that because it started from home, then to the neighborhoods, then as a nation in general, it is almost like the nigerian coat of arms.
Parents, teachers, and majority of citizens should do their part and curse less, instead of going to babalawo to do juju to kill or wicked someone else why not go to babalawo to ask for a greater nigeria or go there and ask for an intelligent brain so that you can be a positive participant in the society. Arrogance is so rampant that it is a norm for reps to slap anybody, for police to weep anyone, for the owner of the house to beat his househelp employees and the oga syndromme has clogged a brighter vision for the people. Until there is protection of rights for everyone with equality being the inspiration for any constitution to be carved out; this will be an ongoing problem which leads to self destruction.
Nigeria is the only nation in Africa that can successfully carve out ways to make equality a norm in Africa by first successfully implenting it in Nigeria. We need to strive for the better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail / Bode George Appointed To PDP BoT Panel / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi Nigeria ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.