Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) (6765 Views)

Poll: based on percentage, how would you rate Nigeria

100%: 0% (0 votes)
75%: 0% (0 votes)
50%: 11% (1 vote)
25%: 33% (3 votes)
0%: 55% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Obasanjo Says Biafra Agitation Is Hopeless / Photos: The FireMen Of Lagos (Service To Humanity) / GEJ Is Destroying His Enemies, Plain And Simple (sanusi, NGF, APC, Amaechi, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol ok thanks  just wanted to kno
why did you want to know?

@chimp
ehrrrm iwo ni mo n bawi.

Actually, its a compliment cuz Dr Kituan is one of those I respect her on NL undecided
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by kosovo(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2009
@sjeezy8, you are a PIG.
Oh ma gush, what's happening here?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

why did you want to know?

@chimp
ehrrrm iwo ni mo n bawi.

Actually, its a compliment cuz Dr Kituan is one of those I respect her on NL undecided

cause i did

je ke mo ara wa oyon e is correct
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2009
kosovo:

@sjeezy8, you are a PIG.
Oh ma gush, what's happening here?

aren't you suppose to be selling pure wata?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2009
I seriously didnt get that yoruba.

I know you did, my question is, why did you ask? undecided
se o fe ra moto ni?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

@chimp
ehrrrm iwo ni mo n bawi.

Okay oo mo gbo e Iyawo mi  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 8:09am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

I seriously didnt get that yoruba.

I know you did, my question is, why did you ask? undecided
se o fe ra moto ni?

mi o fe ra any damn moto

iwo me fe ra
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2009
sjeezy8:

mi o fe ra any damn moto

iwo me fe ra
Oloju kokoro ni bobo yii sha.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2009
we re  typo ni yen grin ^^^^

i meant "iwo mo fe ra"
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2009
chic2pimp:

Okay oo mo gbo e Iyawo mi  kiss kiss kiss
sjeezy8:

mi o fe ra any damn moto

iwo me fe ra

cant a girl talk with a guy without him flirting with her?

On a serious note, letz discuss the topic. Who agrees that naija is hopeless?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2009
sjeezy8:

we re  typo ni yen grin ^^^^

i meant "iwo mo fe ra"
I know what u meant hence my reply
chic2pimp:

Oloju kokoro ni bobo yii sha.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2009
sigh
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by sjeezy8: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2009
chic2pimp:

I know what u meant hence my reply

i never new dis guy spoke english wonders shall neva end ooo
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2009
sjeezy8:

i never new dis guy spoke english wonders shall neva end ooo
U dey craze for head? grin

On a serious note though,thats one of the reasons I love NL.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2009
chimp, ibo lo wa? locationwise
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2009
London. North London to be precise.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2009
oh ok. cool
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2009
Iya wa eyin nko? undecided
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2009
translate plz
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2009
Our mother,what about you?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2009
Lol, I think my ID says it all
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2009
My Bad *Slap his head three times* grin
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2009
Dnt worry. Happens to the best of us wink
But seriously, I know how to change your ID for you. I like Kokobaba, u?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Dnt worry. Happens to the best of us wink
But seriously, I know how to change your ID for you. I like Kokobaba, u?
Abeg o Make una no give me an Agbero name. I go leave am 4 d'banj abi wetin be him nah? undecided
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2009
ok, which name do u prefer? undecided

i see that sjeezy went to get more poatoes to pwer his comutyper. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2009
FL Gators:

ok, which name do u prefer? undecided

i see that sjeezy went to get more poatoes to pwer his comutyper. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin So na Potato Sleeze bag dey use power him computer sha. * Shakes His Head* O ma se ooo.

I think say na firewood him dey use b4 nah. Well, I guess I was wrong
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2009
rotflmaooooooooooooo. oh gosh, my chest hurts from laughing too hard,

if sjeezy catch u eh grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by chic2pimp(m): 9:15am On Sep 18, 2009
Him no fit do nada jare. All wetin him dey do na demo in presence of AMAKA jare.

Even if him fit, he surely can't do no worse than what ladysex has already done.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2009
shut the fuk up and stop mentioning my name.
lame ass.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by Kobojunkie: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2009
Why don't you folks grow up? Even on a thread such as this one, you find a way to turn it into yet another avenue for your childish exchange. And you somehow believe you are the Nigerian "YOUTHS" to take Nigeria to better heights?
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2009
dont even look at me.
Re: Nigeria Is Hopeless, Arrogant, Plain And A Waste To Humanity. (Update) by kosovo(m): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2009
Why don't you folks grow up? Even on a thread such as this one, you find a way to turn it into yet another avenue for your childish exchange. And you somehow believe you are the Nigerian "YOUTHS" to take Nigeria to better heights?
With the likes of  sjeezy8 still in existence, m sorry NO HOPE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman 39, Conceals 1.5kg Of Heroine Inside Hair. / Gej's Traffic Chaos Yesterday / Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.