Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,545 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

I Am 30 And Don't Know How To Love A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 30 And Don't Know How To Love A Woman (565 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am 30 And Don't Know How To Love A Woman by dearbunmi(f): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

I don't know how to love.

I just clocked 30 and I feel I am lagging out in love. I don't know how to fall in love. Though I have had couple of relationships in school during my service year and presently still in a relationship of five years of which I don't feel attractions nor longing towards her.

I felt maybe because it is a long distance relationship and we only see once in a while, but, we just kept it there.

Sometimes I feel it's because I didn't grow with my mum I tend to steer clear of having close female friends as I tend to be easily attached but I feel something is really wrong.

I am okay in almost everything but talking about relationships or love, I know there is definitely something wrong.

Please, I am really confused, what should I do?

Olamie
via Email

Click below to see my response
http://dearbunmi.com/30-dont-know-love-woman/

Do you have any relationship questions?
ask@dearbunmi.com

Re: I Am 30 And Don't Know How To Love A Woman by Elzends(m): 8:50am On Jul 22, 2016
Go n watch Telemundo..... Thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And Don't Know How To Love A Woman by foolinlove(f): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2016
Aspergers Syndrome. Gay. Maybe just hasn't found someone with whom he truly connected. Lots of possible reasons.

Needs further investigation to determine the true cause.
Re: I Am 30 And Don't Know How To Love A Woman by Smellymouth: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2016
Hhmmm
Re: I Am 30 And Don't Know How To Love A Woman by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2016
Some men are really born heartless... He cud be one of them cheesy
Re: I Am 30 And Don't Know How To Love A Woman by Daniel2289(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2016
I tink Bunmi have answered dis.
Re: I Am 30 And Don't Know How To Love A Woman by obiorathesubtle: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2016
Elzends:
Go n watch Telemundo..... Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

How Good Is It To Date A Girl Your Age / Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana / Where Is Olajumoke, The Bread Seller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.