Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) (65526 Views)

Fun-seekers Besiege Lagos Beaches Despite Recession (Photos) / My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) / Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by netotse(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Onegai:
Ilashe beach. But hold your money, even the boat ride is expensive. And renting a villa is like N50,000 per night.

if you mean casailashe, it's per head o...not per night...made the mistake of asking. It was also 60K then.
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by yuskol03: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lovely
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by Onegai(f): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
netotse:

if you mean casailashe, it's per head o...not per night...made the mistake of asking. It was also 60K then.

Is that with the boat ride? The boat ride was N 70k and the villa was about N50k and that was in December.
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by udy4real(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
Are there no More free beaches in lagos again,since bar beach was closed?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by yerakola(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
what of Alpha beach at new road
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by netotse(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Onegai:

Is that with the boat ride? The boat ride was N 70k and the villa was about N50k and that was in December.

Maybe it's changed then, the boat ride was a separate item you could choose not to have them pick you up, it was 20K per trip.

I just confirmed, it's no longer per head. It's per room and it's still 60K.

It was Late 2014 I wanted to go there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by Kazrem(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Been to Takwabay in my SS 3, more than a decade ago. It was one of the worst beach then. Ten years after, it becomes one of the best.

@op, LA campaigne is in Okun Ajah town. Ba mi gbe ilu mi ga.
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by Nollyconnect: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Takwa bay all day...My chill out zone when i need to clear my head from all the hustle and bustle of Lagos...Miss that place. should check it out this weekend..
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by mkoabiola: 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Eleko beach
Bar beach

Wat happened to this beaches
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by Onegai(f): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
netotse:

Maybe it's changed then, the boat ride was a separate item you could choose not to have them pick you up, it was 20K per trip.

I just confirmed, it's no longer per head. It's per room and it's still 60K.

It was Late 2014 I wanted to go there.

Oh okay. Coolness.
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
mkoabiola:
Eleko beach
Bar beach

Wat happened to this beaches
Time & chance.

Bar beach has bn sand filled now. It's d new eko Atlantic city they're building. My childhood memories are of bar beach. Used to pack a bus wt our family friends & party there at the end of every month. Good times.

The beach was unrecognizable during tinubus tenure. The shoreline dt used to be so far in was spilling often into d road & houses on Ahmadu bello way, even after they put d big stones. They had to sand fill it.

I think eleko is very dirty. Don't know if it's better now.

Badagry beach (or what they now call coconut beach) is d only other beach I went to as a kid. A bit crowded but fun.
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by Mikylopez(f): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
iykekelvins:
I always get this feeling that when I get close to a beach, it'll carry me away gringrin
my elder brother tinks d same way he dosent like beach
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
spanzed:
I am always pained that I haven't been to Lagos all my life looking forward to visit the centre of excellence anytime soon to enjoy all this igbadun
no big deal there.
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by iykekelvins(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mikylopez:
my elder brother tinks d same way he dosent like beach
Lol, I'm working on this phobia sha.

At least I try to swim in a poolgrin
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by Dbisector(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
What would Lagos look like without beaches? It’s actually hard to imagine. There are private and public beaches in Lagos which offer a place for relaxation and fun. To all fun lovers who like the feel of the ocean sand under their feet and are not afraid of the massive water, it is an experience you would want to have always.

Here are our top 5 beaches in Lagos in no particular order

TARKWA BAY BEACH
Tarkwa Bay can be found on an island that’s a 20-minute boat cruise from the Lagos CMS dock. It has an irresistable serene atmosphere for those who adorn the beach. For first timers, do not be surprised if you meet a sparsely populated area, but there are friendly residents around, some of whom are fishermen. The interesting thing about the beach is that it is only accessible by boat. It affords easy access to the raging and fierce waves of the Atlantic as well as the less aggressive waters of the Lagos lagoon; both of which allow versatility for refreshing beach activities. Tarkwa Bay provides the safest swimming conditions for visitors. The water is also calmer than the exposed Atlantic coastline in other spots around Lagos.

ELEGUSHI BEACH
Elegushi Beach is a hot, sandy, beautiful oasis located at Ikate Elegushi bus stop, a 2km drive from the Lekki toll off Lekki/ Epe Express way. Elegushi is not the cleanest of beaches, yet it is one of the most sort after beaches in Lagos. Elegushi is a private beach and offers a mix of music, food and beautiful scenery of the water with majestic beaches huts wonders.

LA CAMPAGNE TROPICANA BEACH
La Campagne Tropicana Beach is located just an hour’s drive from Victoria Island in Lagos State. All things bright and beautiful, far away from noise and pollution, distractions and gossip. It’s Africa’s most visited beach resort; the tourists’ choice. This resort offers a unique blend of natural environments which include a fresh water lake, accessible mangrove forest, a savannah, extensive sandy beach and the warm Atlantic sea. The beach is second to none with 24 hours security.

Other side attractions are Spa treatments, massage therapy, fully equipped gym. Cultural dance displays for guests / residents, fresh palm wine bar within excellent ocean view, fine dining in elegant restaurants etc. Other activities include hiking, hunting, horse riding, canoeing, ocean water fishing, aqua aerobics, beach volleyball & football etc.

COCONUT BEACH
This beach is a lovely beach in the coastal town of Badagry, West of Lagos. The beach is attractively set in an area surrounded by coconut trees. Coconut beach is located in the town of Badagry which has the reputation of being a center of slave trade years back, the beach is pleasant and appealing, and it provides excellent holiday resort. Visitors who are unaccustomed to the tropical sun are advised to wear hats for protection against sunburn.

ONIRU BEACH
Oniru Beach is the perfect destination for those looking for a peace, quiet, clean and secured environment. The beach is located at Victoria Island and it has a number of bars and beach huts. The most attractive thing about the beach is that it has a secured waterfront which prevents people from getting too far in the Atlantic waters.

Thank God it's Friday! wink cheesy go have some fun!!

http://www.madivas.com/top-5-beaches-in-lagos/

Do I have to pay to enter any of these beach? If yes what's the price range, am loving that coconut beach mehn
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by Badbo(f): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
amodu:
Tarkwa Bay and La Campaigne Tropical beach waiting to receive me
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by sunch(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2016
I have presently relocated from lagos, but what about to the likes of lekki beach, alpha beach, eleko beach, bar beach etc on that axis.
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by lanicky(f): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Yahami:

Lol! U need to work your transfer to join us in order to enjoy what we are!! In fact we have two states in Nigeria, Lagos and others!!!

Lol..okay sir grin
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by SaintUlot: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make money working from home directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by jordinsparkles(f): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
sorextee:
wow.. heard those places are filled with touts now.
how true is it that they offer sacrifices at the beach, to appease the gods??
at least, I once saw some Indians, at midnight, performing one ritual at Jabi lake.

as u re bragging abouT ur beaches in lag, we also have our own GURARA FALLS IN NIGER STATE cheesy grin
excuse you!!! Its gurara falls a beach?
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by sorextee(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nope, it's a waterfall.. angry

jordinsparkles:
excuse you!!! Its gurara falls a beach?
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by 4everGrand(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Ohh!! I miss Lagos sad You want to experience max fun?? Visit Elegushi today!!!

But, don't say i did not tell you to hold enough money oo

Enough money, that's how much...let's say for 2 peeps. Could u break it down please.
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by spanzed(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
craziebone:
no big deal there.
lol lemme visit Dere first we can be saying that one
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by jordinsparkles(f): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2016
sorextee:
Nope, it's a waterfall.. angry
sorry o...no vex biko
Re: Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) by sorextee(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
No, I no vex o grin na dat EXCUSE you wey u write been dey make me feel one kind.

jordinsparkles:
sorry o...no vex biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Embassy Abuja New Procedure For Drop Box Renewals / Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes / Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.