Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Guys Which One Do U Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which One Do U Like (574 Views)

Do U Like It Wen A Guy Moans During Sex / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / ***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which One Do U Like by udemejacob(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2016
Guys let be realistic, the artificial type of girl that load her face with make up n all that flashy stuffs and the African/ Nigerian natural beauty face, which one do u prefer.
Re: Guys Which One Do U Like by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2016
grin pishure plz (for a comparison purposes only)
Re: Guys Which One Do U Like by halfricanadian(f): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2016
They will come here and scream natural beauty

But offline deir gfs will av to use water to flush the kilos of powder on their faces cos of heavy makeup dat baby wipes is too little to handle
Re: Guys Which One Do U Like by skywalker240(m): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2016
u talks as if there is still one natural beauty around.....naija girls can never do without tiro and mirror not to talk of make up
Re: Guys Which One Do U Like by Cutezt(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2016
Op, it totally depends on the make up, if it's the light one, then fine, but if it's the ojujuish one, nwanem Na to tear race o
Re: Guys Which One Do U Like by udemejacob(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2016
skywalker240:
u talks as if there is still one natural beauty around.....naija girls can never do without tiro and mirror not to talk of make up
true talk, there is this gal I met in the bus while coming from oshodi she was beautiful n flashy, while in the bus her phone was ringing in her bag when she open d bag meheen! behold I saw different types of make up in different colours I just dey wonder wetin gals dey do with all this things
Re: Guys Which One Do U Like by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2016
udemejacob:
Guys let be realistic, the artificial type of girl that load her face with make up n all that flashy stuffs and the African/ Nigerian natural beauty face, which one do u prefer.
Natural beauty all the way.
Re: Guys Which One Do U Like by sinaj(f): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2016
Most of them will choose d natural girl nd still go after oloshos masked with make up.

Fucccking hypocrites!
Re: Guys Which One Do U Like by skywalker240(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2016
udemejacob:
true talk, there is this gal I met in the bus while coming from oshodi she was beautiful n flashy, while in the bus her phone was ringing in her bag when she open d bag meheen! behold I saw different types of make up in different colours I just dey wonder wetin gals dey do with all this things
Ask telemundo and western cultures...grin
Re: Guys Which One Do U Like by slimthugchimee(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2016
whichever one that will give me puzzy and more puzzy, i will choose
Re: Guys Which One Do U Like by edbor(m): 11:25am On Jul 22, 2016
Always Natural
Re: Guys Which One Do U Like by Kakamorufu(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2016
i still go for natural beauty tho.......... Yeah, love them natural and hot

(1) (Reply)

A Former Miss U.S Who Has Been Married For Over 17years Shares Her Secret / One Word On This Pic / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.