Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Dear Nairalander !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalander !!! (561 Views)

Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video / Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) / Dear Nigerian Men, How Many Of Y'all Can Grab Your Woman Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalander !!! by SANCHEZH1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Saw this and decided to share with my people... "Dear Chat Room Family, My name is David, a 33-year-old guy. My life is gradually falling apart after I thought God had finally answered my prayers and given me a woman of my own. After years of disappointments in the hands of women, I met Stella , a young lady who is into trade. It happened the day I bought some shirts from her shop. We got talking and after dating for a year, i proposed to her. She said yes and I was over the moon and did everything to make sure my dreams for her would be realised. We did our introduction in her hometown and everyone was looking forward to the great day. We had fixed a date for our wedding and our invitation cards were out. My family and friends have been busy getting set, buying things, getting my wedding suiy and generally planning big for the day. In all of these, Stella was not left out as she was also putting finishing touches from her end and we were looking forward to the day when, out of the blues, she showed her true colur in the most callous way » anyone can ever think of. I did not know that the preparations Stella was making was not towards our wedding but actually to another man. In fact, I had seen the guy about twice at her place and she told me he was her uncle who came in from America. But with about six weeks to our wedding, I was shocked beyond words when a friend who happened to be from Stella's place came to my office to hand me a wedding invitation card and it was for the wedding between Stella and the guy she introduced as her uncle. It was by the grace of God that I was able to drive home that day. I went straight to Stellas house to confront her and she told me point blank that her family wanted her to marry the guy and there was nothing she could do about it. As I write this, I am supposed to get married in three week's time but Stella has put me to the greatest shame any man can ever face. I think suicide is the best way out. Wat should David do?
Re: Dear Nairalander !!! by NevetsIbot(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
awwww. You poor boy... What should you do Don't hurt yourself. That's whay you should do
Re: Dear Nairalander !!! by ikombe: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
undecided

Shoot her and shoot your self undecided

Dats how we roll cheesy
Re: Dear Nairalander !!! by SANCHEZH1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lalasticlala pls epp move to fp . A life cud b saved
Re: Dear Nairalander !!! by SANCHEZH1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
ikombe:
undecided

Dats how we roll cheesy
choi ,, wai nw
Re: Dear Nairalander !!! by SANCHEZH1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
awwww. You poor boy... What should you do Don't hurt yourself. That's whay you should do
thanks man
Re: Dear Nairalander !!! by AngelAhnie(f): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nothing
Re: Dear Nairalander !!! by saintdennis(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
ikombe:
undecided

Dats how we roll cheesy
Re: Dear Nairalander !!! by edgeofglory: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
If this story is real,

Then, I will advice he should be strong. Why kill yourself over a woman?

He should even be grateful that she is out of his life.

Do you know it could have been worse? what if he has married her, and she leaves the marriage with kids involved nko?

So, he shld just nurse his hrt and move on.
Re: Dear Nairalander !!! by rawpadgin(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
hmmmm
nice story, I think i have seen a nollywood movie like this
Re: Dear Nairalander !!! by SANCHEZH1(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2016
edgeofglory:
If this story is real,

Then, I will advice he should be strong. Why kill yourself over a woman?

He should even be grateful that she is out of his life.

Do you know it could have been worse? what if he has married her, and she leaves the marriage with kids involved nko?

So, he shld just nurse his hrt and move on.
nice1 jare

(1) (Reply)

Story-second Chance (we All Need To Reflect On This) / How Good Is It To Date A Girl Your Age / To The Virgin Gals Only!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.