Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) (7231 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
I registered b4 beryln nd she got more likes than me.. Nairaland how is thos fair
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by LilSmith55(m): 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin and so the men.... Posing covering their nose to show off fake Audemars or Rolex.. Wearing gold Chains but still brokeass.. Wearing Medusa(Versace) 3 for 50dollars, taking a selfie of their borrowed car and not mention, their shoes.... Nothing but all fake...

So, who must repent now?
I Can Feel Ur Pain, Bt Una Still Need To Repent
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by thesuave10(m): 12:12am On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin and so the men.... Posing covering their nose to show off fake Audemars or Rolex.. Wearing gold Chains but still brokeass.. Wearing Medusa(Versace) 3 for 50dollars, taking a selfie of their borrowed car and not mention, their shoes.... Nothing but all fake...

So, who must repent now?

You speak the truth should i sentence all men the queen
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

You speak the truth should i sentence all men the queen

grin hahhahahah.. I juz wanted the truth to come out...
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by bitchcrafts: 12:20am On Jul 23, 2016
Berlyn:
guys can be easily deceived with their fish brains grin
hahaha. that was quick enough
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by thesuave10(m): 12:21am On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahhahahah.. I juz wanted the truth to come out...

indeed... My grills queen indeed wink
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 23, 2016
iLegend:

Baby T, no mind them let's go. My Porsche is waiting outside. Wanna go Attica or Arena?

grin can we juz walk instead? I'm wearing my trainers...
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by bitchcrafts: 12:22am On Jul 23, 2016
eemmbbee:
I registered b4 beryln nd she got more likes than me.. Nairaland how is thos fair
girls are the object, men the subject if u kwim
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

indeed... My grills queen indeed wink

Now u see my lips ehn grin hope u never think to kiss those lips tongue
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by thesuave10(m): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2016
Berlyn:
guys can be easily deceived with their fish brains grin

actually dear berlyn stating,from experience, girls are kinda like the True Fish brains smiley tongue
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by thesuave10(m): 12:26am On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Now u see my lips ehn grin hope u never think to kiss those lips tongue

lol.. Dont make me imagine such horrid thoughts all thèse grills bad kissers grintongue
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

lol.. Dont make me imagine such horrid thoughts all thèse grills bad kissers grintongue

Hahhaahaah.. Tats the purpose of my grills actually since I forbid kissing sha. grin
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by thesuave10(m): 12:36am On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahhaahaah.. Tats the purpose of my grills actually since I forbid kissing sha. grin

lol.. At the altar "You May now kiss the bride" i'd like to see how we'll handle That. Ive got anti-grills in my tongue so we'll see how it goes wink tongue
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

lol.. At the altar "You May now kiss the bride" i'd like to see how we'll handle That. Ive got anti-grills in my tongue so we'll see how it goes wink tongue

grin hahahhahaha...well , U can kiss me on my cheeks or forehead or hands... I have no problem with tat at all. I think everyone can agree with it tongue
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by thesuave10(m): 12:46am On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahahhahaha...well , U can kiss me on my cheeks or forehead or hands... I have no problem with tat at all. I think everyone can agree with it tongue

lol.. Say what? The terms and conditions of that relationship will be highly reviewed. " forehead or hands...." hmmm once again you live my mind imagining. But how about a cheek kiss leading accidentally to a mouth kiss. You mean "everyone" besides all the guys in the world? Yh sure they agree wink tongue
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

lol.. Say what? The terms and conditions of that relationship will be highly reviewed. " forehead or hands...." hmmm once again you live my mind imagining. But how about a cheek kiss leading accidentally to a mouth kiss. You mean "everyone" besides all the guys in the world? Yh sure they agree wink tongue

Hahahhahahha... I don't believe in "accidents" cheesy
My hands are my protectors ...so many attempted but as of the moment nobori succeed it yet. kiss
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by thesuave10(m): 12:53am On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhahahha... I don't believe in "accidents" cheesy
My hands are my protectors ...so many attempted but as of the moment nobori succeed it yet. kiss

there's this awesome thing called "ropes"that tie hands perfectly heard of 'em. No success yet?? All those previous people should appear in my court for counseling and direction wink tongue
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

there's this awesome thing called "ropes"that tie hands perfectly heard of 'em. No success yet?? All those previous people should appear in my court for counseling and direction wink tongue

grin
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by thesuave10(m): 1:24am On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Lol.. I know just the thing to get your hands outta our way wink smiley
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

Lol.. I know just the thing to get your hands outta our way wink smiley

Ahhh... Ur still awake grin

I like ropes and handcuffs actually wink
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by thesuave10(m): 1:29am On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ahhh... Ur still awake grin

I like ropes and handcuffs actually wink

Yh I am .catching a movie. You just keep enjoying stalking me tho. tongue. Lol.. yh.. the handcuffs would probably match the color of the grills (being considerate) wink tongue
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

Yh I am .catching a movie. You just keep enjoying stalking me tho. tongue. Lol.. yh.. the handcuffs would probably match the color of the grills (being considerate) wink tongue

grin hahhahahahaha.... Why shud I stalk a stranger? tongue don't worry I have sexxy handcuffs on my bedside and some fancy whips too grin
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by thesuave10(m): 1:40am On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahhahahahaha.... Why shud I stalk a stranger? tongue don't worry I have sexxy handcuffs on my bedside and some fancy whips too grin

Lol.. I asked the same question when I caught you.but it's the stranger stalking that's fun. Why would you stalk a friend? Just call 'em up. I think I'll get mine. The whips can talk and slightly vibrate. By the way add some nice blindfolds wink tongue
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by Moz22: 1:42am On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

what's d time difference btw Nigeria and ur city?
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

Lol.. I asked the same question when I caught you.but it's the stranger stalking that's fun. Why would you stalk a friend? Just call 'em up. I think I'll get mine. The whips can talk and slightly vibrate. By the way add some nice blindfolds wink tongue

Juz name a toy, I have em all... grin
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 23, 2016
Moz22:
what's d time difference btw Nigeria and ur city?

I think 7hrs grin hope I'm right tongue

U still awake as well ehn
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by thesuave10(m): 1:51am On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Juz name a toy, I have em all... grin

Lol.. I'm pretty sure you ain't got "the vaporizer" wink
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

Lol.. I'm pretty sure you ain't got "the vaporizer" wink

grin whats d use of tat?
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by thesuave10(m): 1:54am On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin whats d use of tat?

Lol.. naughty naughty queen. If I go into details of that here, NL and my phone company would probably get me banned grin tongue
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

Lol.. naughty naughty queen. If I go into details of that here, NL and my phone company would probably get me banned grin tongue

Hahahhahaha.... Tell me na... If I don't have it, I can get one wink
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by thesuave10(m): 2:01am On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhahaha.... Tell me na... If I don't have it, I can get one wink

Lol.. I'll give you directions probably in private maybe later. I got just the one for you. It's rated 5 star among people of merlion wink tongue
Re: Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

Lol.. I'll give you directions probably in private maybe later. I got just the one for you. It's rated 5 star among people of merlion wink tongue

Nawa for u ooo... U don bluff abi? grin

U juz made tat up... angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Has The Hottest Girls In Nigeria / Super Cute Asian Girl: Wang Xinyao / My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.