Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection (6891 Views)

Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by Smoke2015: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
Most guys make huge mistakes when saving phone numbers of their Side chicks, Vice-girlfriends and Deputy wives.
Here is a more resourceful list to heed by and believe me… It’s foolproof. Even batman won’t be able to find out let alone your spouse or Main Chick.

Here are the top names to save your side checks name on your phone without detection.

1. Dr. Abiodun
2. Baba Landlord
3. Eze Tyres
4. Oga Work
5. MD Private Line
6. Pastor Philip
7. Usman Dollar
8. Customer Service -Airtel
9. Customer Service – DSTV
10. MFM- Brother Okowa (Dodge him!)

Thank me later….

Read more in line below:

http://mojidelano.com/2016/12/creative-ways-of-storing-your-side-chicks-number-on-your-phone-to-avoid-detection/

Cc: lalasticlala seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by falconey(m): 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin cheesy

"oga work"

"MD PRIVATE line"
Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by HQuadreal: 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Badt child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
that doesn't work too perfect ..I just save peoples number with there full name ..it usually looks like office official or business call .no stories
Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin

I will make sure we will visit his pastor and make appointment with his doctor. I want also his landlord's number, just in case we have emergency cool

2 Likes

Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by saaddiction(f): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
A friend's boyfriend once stored her number as Mr. Green.
Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by Sexxkillz: 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
If people weren't so stupid, they'll realize that any venture that makes you stress and hide is a pointless one. Why would anyone want to hide? If you're hiding, you know you're wrong.

You cannot eat your cake and have it. Stop being a spineless brainless coward. Do not sin, but if you must sin, be a sinner and sin boldly. Only a cowardly fucktard_ would invent means to save a side chick's number, and then almost have a heart attack when he finds out his main chick also has a side nigga.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by emeraldknytt(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If people weren't so stupid, they'll realize that any venture that makes you stress and hide is a pointless one. Why would anyone want to hide? If you're hiding, you know you're wrong.

You cannot eat your cake and have it. Stop being a spineless brainless coward. Do not sin, but if you must sin, be a sinner and sin boldly. Only a cowardly fucktard_ would invent means to save a side chick's number, and then almost have a heart attack when he finds out his main chick also has a side nigga.
Someone isn't getting the point here.

1 Like

Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by Tocheagle(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Plumber, iya basira kpomo, electrician etc
Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by naijaboiy: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Class rep
Cab man
Baba Kay electrician grin

1 Like

Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by Arthurwinner(m): 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
I'm loyal,till my girl dump me, I aint need a side chick click like if you support loyal boys

1 Like

Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pastor Phillip..... Lwkmh gringrin

1 Like

Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by hahn(m): 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I will make sure we will visit his pastor and make appointment with his doctor. I want also his landlord's number, just in case we have emergency cool

Na to get joint phone remain grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by soberdrunk(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
I still havent forgiven the babe that stored my number as "DSTV GUY" angry angry
Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by Presh900(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
"ebuka Plumber"
Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by torres89: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:

am guessing this dude as gone to deep in psychology
Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by torres89: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
u don't need all this
just store your side chics name as her real name
and If your babe ask , just say it's your cousins number
Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by Mimido2(f): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:

y do u like taking things too serious?
Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by Young03(m): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
I saved mine
as peter okporoko
Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by Sexxkillz: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mimido2:
y do u like taking things too serious?

Why do you care?

1 Like

Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by bowman000(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
[quote][/quote] shocked cool angry
Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by Olasco93: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Iya Alagbo MTN
Iya Alagbo GLO
Iya Alagbo ETS
Iya Alagbo AIRTEL
Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by Bluezy13(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:

See as people dey fail exam
Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by SexyNairalander: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
this is funny
Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Calm down. Breathe.
Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sis. Jane
Mama Tobi
Aunty Maria
Re: Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
palmwinetaper
Iya sukura alata
Barman
e.t.c cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady Yesterday / Couple Go Completely Unclad For Pre-wedding Shoots / What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.